Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-29-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default hows this for a fantasy?

I noticed that armies thoughout history have used rape as a weapon for breaking the spirits and morale of the enemy.

So what about a platoon that is being trained for this. the men have to learn how to successfully rape a woman, even if she is good at fighting back. So each male has to undergo 'rape training'.

but where to find the women?

in the army of course. the ladies have to think of their country and volunteer themselves to get force fucked by every guy in their platoon.

It is even training for the ladies to get resistant to it, incase she is captured by the enemy one day.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:14 PM   #2
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very Cyberpunk. Maybe throw in the tentacle beasts from planet X and sell it to Hollywood...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:50 PM   #3
mixxmaxx

mixxmaxx has initial reputation

I think it's a well thought out idea! Very sexy.

Just so you know Goatboy I will be claiming credit for the idea later tonight when I'm with the missus. Sorry mate.
mixxmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:30 PM   #4
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Interesting concept and well off the beaten path. There are obviously variants one could explore. Women might have volunteered for the specific purpose, or it might be part of the duties of female soldiers. Or perhaps female criminals could volunteer in exchange for commuted sentences.

Hmm. Could well be a story in there.....
Old 06-30-2009, 11:44 AM   #5
makethemcry

makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)
Send a message via Yahoo to makethemcry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Or perhaps female criminals could volunteer in exchange for commuted sentences.
Given we are imagining a military system with formal training in rape, why have the criminals volunteer? Make it part of the bitches payback to society. Bring a random bus load from the prison to one of the more isolated military bases and let them loose. Or set up a training scenario in a fake urban environment.

If we were to follow this idea, I imagine that recruitment quotas would no longer be an issue. Although goatboy mentions the effect on enemy morale, it was also a reward for the troops. The troops would actually mutiny when restrained from sowing their seed in the conquered populous.

My initial reaction to using the girl solders as training material negative. They are serving their country already, so why add to the burden. Good point about training for what they might encounter in the field. That case would need to be volunteer only, much like special ops training. I second the idea of selling the idea to Hollywood.

This reminds me of one of my favorite scenes in the TV series, Rome, where Vorenus (the upstanding officer) was kidding Pullo (a fellow solder with more flexible morals) that he had never had a woman that was not screaming. The casual, joking discussion about rape had me wishing I was a centurion back in the day.
makethemcry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:57 PM   #6
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

Screw Hollywood, I'm totally stealing your idea, Goatboy! Let me see.... do I cast Phoenix Marie, or maybe Brooke Haven.... the mind boggles with opportunities.

Seriously dude, if I get this sucker filmed, I'll send you a free copy.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:39 PM   #7
kcmoccy

kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kcmoccy

great idea, def story worthy if it hasnt been written already??
Old 07-15-2009, 08:33 AM   #8
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

... I am pretty sure that would interfer with alot of marriages. Not very realistic and despite my head being up in the clouds at times, I like realism. Its thoughtfull thinking though and plausable.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:00 PM   #9
Darkkamada

Darkkamada has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Darkkamada

Ya just gotta check out the war in Bosnia to see what happened there to females under rape squads................
Darkkamada is offline   Reply With Quote