Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Movie Tech Support / Requests / Dead Links
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-03-2018, 04:04 PM   #1
felicissimus

felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Please help me. Pregnant japanese rape

Hello there,

i looking for a movie that i saw many years ago. The burglar broke into an apartment. In aparment there was a woman with a little child sleeping in a baby bed. Burglar threatened that he will kill a child if she don't want to sex with him. She was crying and being raped by burglar. She was pregnant so she had milked breast. The burglar drink milk from her boobs. It was japanese movie. Anyone heard about it? Maybe someone of you have this movie?

Thx in advance

P.S. of course there was no sexual scene with a child. There was only one scene when a woman bend over a baby bed. There was even no scene with a real child. Only child crying in the background when a man raping a woman.

Last edited by felicissimus; 04-03-2018 at 05:49 PM.
felicissimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 11:55 PM   #2
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by felicissimus View Post
Hello there,

i looking for a movie that i saw many years ago. The burglar broke into an apartment. In aparment there was a woman with a little child sleeping in a baby bed. Burglar threatened that he will kill a child if she don't want to sex with him. She was crying and being raped by burglar. She was pregnant so she had milked breast. The burglar drink milk from her boobs. It was japanese movie. Anyone heard about it? Maybe someone of you have this movie?

Thx in advance

P.S. of course there was no sexual scene with a child. There was only one scene when a woman bend over a baby bed. There was even no scene with a real child. Only child crying in the background when a man raping a woman.
That is just fucking weird! I'm talking really fucking weird! Strangely, I respect that sort of thing. Can't relate to it, but I still respect your right to be really fucking weird!

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 12:14 PM   #3
felicissimus

felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I understand you man. You see , i of course no have any sexual excitement with children. It does not matter that this woman was a mother, no matter about child crying. In first I'm afraid that someone of you can think that i'm a pedofhile. NO, I'M NOT, so i added a p.s. message. I only like hard sex with adult women.

But to the point. That girl playing, really, really good. Her crying was almost real. And about milk drinking, i agree that is weird, but i never seen that sort of things in rape fantasy movie. Not even once. I treat it as a curiosity. That's why this movie fell into my memory.

Thx for your reply, HRH1948.
felicissimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
japanese, pregnant milk, rape mom