Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-11-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Angry I have got a punch...

Hey guys (for all of you...not for me...) is time to laugh...ok...i'm just comeback to home...i was in a pub with a friend of mine...
she is a girl...her name is Magda...we were ordering to drink...in the meantime a man passed through us hitting one of her feets...
well...i just touched him from behind...saying something like "WTF!"...and in response i got a punch on my face!
Beh no words for it...now i have a visible cut over my left eye...plus a sign on my face...nothing of serious but hell...
i remain without words...this man was kinda old and he was barelly an half of me...and he was also totally drunk...
so we can say that i take it without say or do anything else...in part because i wasn't prepared and in part because he wasn't at my league
beh...i have no words...the last time i got a punch on my face was ten years ago...so imagine how i feel...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:07 PM   #2
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Man, you got restraint. If it were me, I don't care how infereior someone is, you punch me I punch back. Don't start something you can't finish!
Old 02-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #3
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking eh eh

So true...but i don't want to go in jail man!
Also beh...i'm not an hero...but i can understand that in some situations is better to let it go...
Old 02-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah, better to let it go, not like he completely let rip on you and it was you or him. Still, think I'm a bit like Menace here, I probably would have ripped his head off and shit down his throat!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:43 PM   #5
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You did the right thing by letting it go.I understand the reaction to hit him back.If you were alone or with your boys that would be a different story but you were with your friend who is a woman.You have to look out for her safety first (and im not being sexist) and you have no clue what would have happened if you hit him back.She could have gotten hurt in the process.Some times being a man requires you to do nothing.

Im sorry you got hurt man.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:38 PM   #6
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gotta agree with TD1... Best to impress the lady friend and not make a scene.. You did right.. yeah, a quick blow to the ego but find laughter in the fact he probably fell off the curb walking out of the pub and smashed his face in the concrete..

Il buono lavoro, lo stallone italiano.

Door'sunlocked_c'monin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #7
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well done Maradona, any silly bastard can retaliate and lose all restraint. You showed common sense and character my friend and that is a lot more difficult. That is not to say that you may meet him on his own one night and proceed to beat the living shit out of him.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:27 PM   #8
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That sucks but way to be the bigger man! Plus,look what a good story you got from it. Hope your face heals soon. Ice works wonders (I remember well!)

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:52 AM   #9
MARADONA
Banned

Smile Thank you guys!

It was very nice to see that you guys are with me!!!!
Thank you also for cheer me up!!!

Yesterday when i got that punch i laughted because i didn't felt pain on my face...but then i realized that he had a ring on his hand
so for this reason i got a good cut over my eye...beh it's not a big deal...i few days my face will comeback to normal...
to be honest i still think that i took the right decision...i know my force since i played box for a while...
i don't think to be a tough person...but at the same time i can understand that he wasn't the right "enemy" to face...
so i knew that it wasn't a good idea to reply to his punch...also as theDarkOne said....i wasn't alone...
i was in a bar with a girl...so yeah it was better to avoid a fight into that place...in fact i have no regrets for what is happened...
but i'm a bit annoyed...tonight i have to go met a couple...they are two old friends of mine...they have three kids also...

beh i'm wondering what they will say when they will see my ugly face!!! lol

Last edited by MARADONA; 02-12-2009 at 08:03 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:42 PM   #10
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
It was very nice to see that you guys are with me!!!!
Thank you also for cheer me up!!!

Yesterday when i got that punch i laughted because i didn't felt pain on my face...but then i realized that he had a ring on his hand
so for this reason i got a good cut over my eye...beh it's not a big deal...i few days my face will comeback to normal...
to be honest i still think that i took the right decision...i know my force since i played box for a while...
i don't think to be a tough person...but at the same time i can understand that he wasn't the right "enemy" to face...
so i knew that it wasn't a good idea to reply to his punch...also as theDarkOne said....i wasn't alone...
i was in a bar with a girl...so yeah it was better to avoid a fight into that place...in fact i have no regrets for what is happened...
but i'm a bit annoyed...tonight i have to go met a couple...they are two old friends of mine...they have three kids also...

And you have to be generally careful nowadays anyway, a fistfight can easiler turn into a knife, or in some parts a gunfight.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*mutters about violent men beating up and killing their brothers* Good for your Maradona. Your the MUCH bigger man for not retaliating. It took alot of restraint and control.

Men with control (and scars) are ultra sexy
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:43 PM   #12
MARADONA
Banned

Smile Thank you again guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
And you have to be generally careful nowadays anyway, a fistfight can easiler turn into a knife, or in some parts a gunfight.
Yes i know...we live in a wild world...no doubt about that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post
Ouch!!Sorry for hearing that!I think you did the right thing,when you are with a woman you must think at her first
You never know who you are dealing with...

It brings me some memories when i was younger,on a party i grabbed some boobies and asses while dancing with some chicks,then when i went to the bathroom,i realized that that boobies and asses had their boyfriends and i got some punches I was a little drunk so i didn't felt the pain...So it's ok...

I think you should do as we do it here,drink over it and forget about it compaesano
I see you have got a problem when you were in a party...eh eh
yes i think like it's better to drink something "over" it!

Una bevuta e tutto torna come prima! No??!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
*mutters about violent men beating up and killing their brothers* Good for your Maradona. Your the MUCH bigger man for not retaliating. It took alot of restraint and control.

Men with control (and scars) are ultra sexy
Thank you gaggirl!!!
I'm still not sure if i will get a scar over the eye...but yeah i know what you said! lol

Old 02-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #13
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I got restraint too dude...but there's no telling what I would have done if I were drinking and saw someone touching a female friend of mine. Chances are I would be in jail lol.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:35 AM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

They'll probably say what they always say when they see your ugly face:

"Hello Maradona you ugly fucker!"

Your story did remind me of something that happened a few years back though. I was in a pub with some friends, one of them had her new born baby with her. This bloke came over, I knew him and I knew he had a reputation as a hard man although I'd never seen him in a fight. So I'm sat on a chair and this bloke just hits me for absolutely no reason, I hadn't even looked at him!

Without thinking I jump up and beat the shit out of him, he had to be carried out and was taken to hospital with a broken leg. I apologised to the manager who was ok as he saw it wasn't my fault and was also glad it wasn't him who had to sort this bloke out. I also apologised to my friend with her baby, ecause anything could have happened.

And that is my point to the story, everthing came out ok but my friends could have got hurt as I acted without thinking and I felt bad about that. Me and the mate I arrived with drank up and left only to find this blokes friends waiting outside for us! Idiots, why make a bad thing worse? Thankfully they thought better of it when they realised my mate is in a bike gang.

There was one positive thing about it all though, Big H, the bloke whose leg I broke, he calmed down a lot after that and is no longer so keen to start trouble for no reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
[B]

[/SIZE]

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-15-2009, 06:32 AM   #15
MARADONA
Banned

Talking lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalKey View Post
I got restraint too dude...but there's no telling what I would have done if I were drinking and saw someone touching a female friend of mine. Chances are I would be in jail lol.
In first is very nice to see you here FinalKey!!!
No beh he didn't touched her...otherwise...my reaction will be different!
That man was barelly able to stand up you know...and he lecterally walked on one of her feets...
i don't think he do it on propose...but since he didn't apologized to her i took it bad...beh we know the rest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
They'll probably say what they always say when they see your ugly face:

"Hello Maradona you ugly fucker!"

Your story did remind me of something that happened a few years back though. I was in a pub with some friends, one of them had her new born baby with her. This bloke came over, I knew him and I knew he had a reputation as a hard man although I'd never seen him in a fight. So I'm sat on a chair and this bloke just hits me for absolutely no reason, I hadn't even looked at him!

Without thinking I jump up and beat the shit out of him, he had to be carried out and was taken to hospital with a broken leg. I apologised to the manager who was ok as he saw it wasn't my fault and was also glad it wasn't him who had to sort this bloke out. I also apologised to my friend with her baby, ecause anything could have happened.

And that is my point to the story, everthing came out ok but my friends could have got hurt as I acted without thinking and I felt bad about that. Me and the mate I arrived with drank up and left only to find this blokes friends waiting outside for us! Idiots, why make a bad thing worse? Thankfully they thought better of it when they realised my mate is in a bike gang.

There was one positive thing about it all though, Big H, the bloke whose leg I broke, he calmed down a lot after that and is no longer so keen to start trouble for no reason.
Jeez i didn't imagined you were so wild Fucking Rotter!!!!
But i guess you were right...you got an attack for no reason...and we know that during a fight everything can happens...
to me he got what he deserved...and now if he is calm is also because of you...it's possible you spared him from other bad situations
maybe you could be more normal because there was a baby around...but you acted as a man that's for sure!

Last edited by MARADONA; 02-15-2009 at 06:35 AM.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:54 AM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Maradona.

I think of all the wild things I have done this is the one that I have my doubts over. That baby could have got hurt, but I do know the mans reputation and that I would have been the one in hospital if I had done nothing. It was a no win situation really.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-15-2009, 01:34 PM   #17
MARADONA
Banned

Cool I know!

Yes i know it was a tough situation...we can say that your hands were tied...but yeah that guy has been a real asshole...
there is a code you know...to don't pick up a fight with children or old people aroud...so yeah to me he got what he deserved!