Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-19-2009, 04:11 PM   #121
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Slowly I pull out of you, and wipe myself off on your thigh. Your bold, defiant words go unanswered as I slowly straighten myself, getting dressed while standing over the bed. Looking down at your battered, abused, and used form. I can see small bruises on your thighs, on your breasts, were your customers mauled them. Running my tongue over my lips as I replay your repeated abuse in my mind. Then I reach down, grabbing a handful of your hair, and yanking you off the bed and onto your feet.

"We may be raping you, but it only hurts when you fight back." I pause to pull your lips onto mine, a long, deep kiss passing between us. Then I come up for air. "In time, you will come to accept your lot in life. ANd when I get bored, you can return to what you were before." My fingers stroke at your ass, and squeeze if once.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:50 PM   #122
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I screamed loudly as you grabbed my hair and pulled me off the bed. Surprisingly you did not let me fall to the floor but held me upright as I raised my hands to try to free my hair from your grasp. I couldn’t avoid your eyes as they bored into mine. "We may be raping you, but it only hurts when you fight back." I was about to answer you sarcastically when you pulled me against your body and kissed me long and deep. As you broke the kiss I was speechless. “In time, you will come to accept your lot in life. And when I get bored, you can return to what you were before." I thought about what you said as you stroked my behind and gave it a squeeze. Strangely your touch excited me and that made me mad, as I knew I was nothing to you. “I will never accept this kind of life, I hate you and I always will. I don’t believe you will ever let me go so don’t think you are fooling me one bit.” My eyes flashed with anger and part of that anger was at myself for having feelings for you.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:07 PM   #123
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For a moment I stand there, simply staring at you. Letting you think that the defiance will go unpunished. Then with one hand holding your hiar, keeping you in place, I slap you across the face. Hard. I see a small trickle of blood coming from a split lip. "The only way you survive this personal hell of yours is to believe me, to do exactly what I say." With those words, I look around for your clothes, finding them, and fling them into your hands. "Get dressed, we're done for the day." Turning towards you with a twinkle in my eye, "Unless you would like to serve a few more customers."
Old 04-20-2009, 06:33 PM   #124
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You were quiet for a moment as I fumed and then your hand tightened in my hair and a hard slap to my face stunned me. I looked at you surprised that you had done that. "The only way you survive this personal hell of yours is to believe me, to do exactly what I say." You let go of my hair and as you looked around I raised my hand to my face. My lip burned and when I touched it I felt wetness. I looked at my hand and saw blood on my fingers. I couldn’t believe you hit me that hard. You threw my clothing at me and I gave you an angry look. You told me to get dressed as we were done for today. Before I could turn away, you turned toward me with a twinkle in your eyes. "Unless you would like to serve a few more customers." I clucked my tongue and turned away from you dressing angrily.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:44 PM   #125
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch you dressing, especially as you bend over to put on the skirt. After I had raped you so many times, you still don't want me to see your body and are taking pains to hide it. I suppose I can understand that, but still I chuckle slightly as you do so. "After all I've seen and all I've done, you still try to hide from me? I can do whatever I want to you, whenever I want. Don't ever forget that." Reaching out, I roughly grab your arm, fingers digging in painfully. I start to drag you out as you struggle to button a shirt that has seen better days.

I toss you into the backseat of my cruiser, letting anyone who looks think that I have busted you. Probably for prostitution based on the way you look. I can't help but laugh at that thought. Smiling to myself I drive off, to my home. It's been a while since I've had a woman in there. "You know its been a while since I've had anyone over, maybe you'll want to clean up before we start fucking."
Old 04-20-2009, 07:24 PM   #126
rvplymates
Banned

I quickly put on my blouse to hide myself and thought I heard you chuckle behind me. I paid no attention to you at all as I stepped into my skirt and pulled it on. "After all I've seen and all I've done, you still try to hide from me? I can do whatever I want to you, whenever I want. Don't ever forget that." I refused to react to your words as I began to button my blouse. Sudden you grabbed my arm and your fingers dug into me. I had to hurry and finish buttoning my blouse as you dragged me out of the warehouse.

I felt a sense of dread as you threw me in the backseat of your police car like a criminal. Luckily there was no one around to think you were arresting me. I looked at the back of your head wanting to hit it but I controlled myself. My anger grew as you laughed and I knew it was at me. At least in the back seat you couldn’t touch me that gave me a bit of time to relax as you drove. I was surprised by your next words to me. "You know its been a while since I've had anyone over, maybe you'll want to clean up before we start fucking." My mouth dropped open at your words and then anger shot through me. “I am not going to clean your house, you can forget it. Bad enough your rape me and let other men do it too and now you want me to clean. You are unbelievable.” I crossed my legs and arms and grumbled about the nerve of you as you drove to your house.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:33 PM   #127
the savage
Privileged Member

I can tell by the way that you are fuming in the backseat that I have touched a nerve. Like I would really make you clean up, I have much better things to do with you. Pinning you down and raping you until niether one of us can move, for one thing. But that is not the immediate plan. No, not tonight.

Pulling up in front of the house, I see the other squad cars huddled around. My lips pull back in a smile. I had told them I would bring the entertainment. From my count there are at least twenty of my corrupt, vindictive friends in there. And if I know them they will gang rape you without a thought.

Reaching into the backseat, I yank you out by your arm, my grip is tight and probably painful. "Word of advice before you go in there sexy, don't scream, don't fight." My hand runds over your bottom in a soft caress. "After all, we wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you."
Old 04-25-2009, 10:44 PM   #128
rvplymates
Banned

I was so annoyed by your suggestion that I should clean your house that I did not notice until you opened the back door and yanked me out of the car that we had stopped. I yelped as your grip was like iron on my arm. I was confused as you gave me a warning, "Word of advice before you go in there sexy, don't scream, don't fight. After all, we wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you." You caressed my ass gently as I looked toward your house and saw many police cars. I looked back at you as I realized you had arranged a party and I was to be the entertainment for your cop buddies. I couldn’t imagine how you could do this to me after using me all day as your personal whore to make money for you. You dragged me to your house and as we entered it your friends turned to look at me with hungry eyes. I whispered to you and you bent your head. “Please don’t do this to me, there is too many.”
Old 04-26-2009, 10:38 PM   #129
the savage
Privileged Member

I open the door and drag you inside, as you beg and try futilely to dig in your heels. "Can't disappoint the fellas." Then I call out to them, watching as a small group comes forward and they start to circle you. Compliments about you, and how they wished they could have caught you come from their lips. WIth a smile, I push you forward into their grip. Not even a moments pretense as they push you down to the floor, hands grasping at every inch of your body. Yours screams are stifled as one of them kisses you. Before long I can only see flashes of you underneath the mass of bodies.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:44 PM   #130
rvplymates
Banned

You pushed me forward and hands pulled me to the floor. I screamed and one of them sealed my mouth with their mouth and tongue. Every part of me was being touched and I felt my clothing being ripped from my body. They were like dogs with a piece of meat and I was the meat. My hands were pinned to the floor, my legs were spread wide and mouths seized both my breast as a cock replaced the tongue and mouth. My head was held down and one of the men was straddling my chest and his cock went in and out of my mouth wildly. I groaned as another cock pounded my sex. Tears ran down my face as my mouth and sex was filled with come and another pair of men took over. I was choking on the come when one of the men slapped my face and yelled, "Swallow", I looked at him with hate in my eyes as I did what I was told too. His cock filled my mouth and another man rode my sex fast and hard.

When the were done as if on cue I was lifted up and a man wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down on top of him. His cock entered me as a man came up behind me and shoved his cock up my ass. I turned my head to the side to yell for help and another cock filled my mouth. It kept going on and on and soon I was nothing but a mass of sobbing flesh.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:59 PM   #131
the savage
Privileged Member

I calmly stand along the wall, watching as the encounter starts to resemble a feeding frenzy. Only flashes of you are visible through the swirling mass of flesh. Your face is red and streaked with tears and there is something white on the corner of your mouth. Shaking my head, I know what that is. I wonder if you can even imagine the life that you used to anymore. Have you resigned yourself to this? Glancing at the clock, it takes almost an hour for each one of them to finish off. No hole was left untouched. They cum in you, on you, everywhere. As the last one stands up, fixes his pants and leaves, I watch you collapse on the floor. Barely moving, hardly even breathing. Definitely a rough night. Nudging you with my foot, "Don't worry, that'll only happen about once a month."
Old 04-30-2009, 05:41 PM   #132
rvplymates
Banned

It was the worst thing that had happened to me so far and as the last cop zipped his pants and joined the others, I could hear them talking about me. I laid flat on the floor wishing I was dead and closed my eyes. The next thing I knew you nudged me with your foot and I opened my eyes as you told me that this would only happen once a month. I looked at you with hate in my eyes as you grabbed my hair and hauled me to my feet and dragged me to your bathroom. You held me at arm's length as you adusted the water and them pushed me under the hot steamy water. I collapsed to the floor, I was not going to cooperate you even now.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:36 PM   #133
the savage
Privileged Member

Shrugging my shoulders as you collapse in the shower. Curling into a ball under the waves of steamy water. The water washes the worst of the filth off of you. In the harsh lights I can see the bruises that you have collected over two hellish days. Criminals, cops, and just plain old scum has had you, when just 48 hours before you were so pristine, so pure. Smiling I quickly strip and get in the shower with you. Reaching down, hooking my hands under your arms I lift you to your feet. Almost gently I start to wash your body with a bar of soap. My lips press against your shoulder.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:33 PM   #134
rvplymates
Banned

I curled into a ball hugging my legs close to my chest and strangely I felt a comfort that I had not had since first meeting you. I did not want to think of what had just happened to me and the other disgusting men at the factory, the jail scene tried to enter my fortress so I forced my mind to go blank and floated to the nothingness of it.

I was just about gone when your hands lifted me to my feet almost gently and you soaped my body cleaning me so thoroughly. Your lips pressed against my shoulder and I sighed as tears ran down my face helping to cleanse my mind of nothingness. I looked at you and couldn’t stop myself from asking you a question that I did not know if you would answer. “Why are you doing this to me?”
Old 05-02-2009, 01:20 PM   #135
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel your body shaking slightly as you cry, but I cannot hear them. Even now I am impressed by your strength and resolve. Then you ask why I am doing this. I actually pause in my movements to consider this question. This is something I have done before, blackmailing women when I pull them over, but it has never gone this far. They were always sent on their way after a quick romp in the backseat or a bj. Never had I thrown so much energy into one person. Even my searching can't give me an answer that satisfies me, much less one that would satisfy you. So my response is glib, almost mocking, "Because I enjoy fucking you." The soap drops to the floor with a thud, but my hands don't stop rubbing over your body. SLick with the water and suds they slide easily. My feet kick your ankles, spreading your legs wide.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:46 PM   #136
rvplymates
Banned

"Because I enjoy fucking you." I heard the soap drop to the floor as I stared at you. I was just about to tell you to find yourself another toy when the pressure of your hands change from gentle to demanding as you rub my breasts so that I actually start to get aroused. You were working on my body when you kick my ankles to spread my legs wider. Your hand went between my legs and played with my sex for awhile as I groaned in pleasure that I could not fight. Suddenly your arms wrap around my legs and as you knee went between my legs as you lifted me so you could ram your cock into my sex roughly.

Last edited by rvplymates; 05-03-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #137
the savage
Privileged Member

Holding you slightly in the air, supporting most of your weight with my arms I ram forward. Entering you yet again. Burying my face into your chest, those glorious tits. My mouth and tongue work over them, while my hands slide down grabbing your ass firmly. Hungrily, I start to thrust forward, once again raping you. I can feel your body pressed against mine, the water running over the both of us as I do. "You know you love it, don't try to deny it." Groaning between each word, pounding forward in time with my voice. "Scream it loud, scream that you love this."
Old 05-03-2009, 10:26 AM   #138
rvplymates
Banned

"You know you love it, don't try to deny it." Intertwined with your groans I could hear your demands. My own height of lust was beyond anything I had felt so far with you. I was panting, my tummy contracting and pleasure beyond imaging blotted out any conscience thought as I reached the pinnacle of my climax before crashing onto it your groaning voice made a demand of me. "Scream it loud, scream that you love this." The contractions of my orgasm gripped me and I pulled you hard to my chest and rubbed my cheek on yours as I screamed. “YES, I LOVE THIS.” Your growl of satisfaction filled the shower as you rammed into me faster harder and deeper as I clung to you my body convulsing as I came over and over again.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:39 AM   #139
the savage
Privileged Member

Jesus, what a whore! That thought runs through my mind as you cling me to your tits, soaking my body with your cum. Then I become lost in thought, mindless pounding into your body. Perhaps harder than I should, I can feel us slamming into the walls of the shower. My hands roam lower on your body, squeezing at your ass. Roughly, digging in as hard as they can. With each new powerful thrust into you, I scream out, "Fucking whore." My mouth hungrily sucks at your nipples, and lightly my teeth grind against them. My eyes close, lost inside you.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #140
rvplymates
Banned

Your ramming became harder and my body slammed against the sweating wall harder and harder as you seemed to have lost your mind. I felt your hands moving down my back to my ass and when you squeezed it I felt renewed sexual drive and I grasped you tightly to my body. "Fucking whore." I heard you voice calling me a whore but was lust in lust once more and did not care what you called me. Your mouth moved down and sucked at my nipples stirring more excitement in my sexually charged pot. My loud groans seemed to echo on the walls of the bathroom as you pounded harder and harder into me. I screamed in lust pulling you even tighter to my breasts.