Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-26-2009, 10:44 PM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I just roll over on the bed, resting as you sprint into the bathroom. After two weeks of stalking I know that there is no possible way you could escape through that room, the only window is far too small. So I don't even chase after you, allowing you to slam and lock the door behind you. Sighing heavily, I gather myself up and stand next to the door. Gently I knock on the wood, calling out to you. "I'm curious, what exactly do you plan on doing in there?" Even though I am sure it would be useless, I rattle the knob, simply to keep you off balance and worried that I might burst through at any moment. "If you open the door now, I promise that I won't hurt you."
Old 04-29-2009, 07:30 PM   #22
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I looked at the window and sighed, I knew I couldn’t get out of it and even if I could would I? I couldn’t run around the neighborhood naked, could I? I jumped as you knocked on the door and spun around and pressed my body against it. I saw the folly of that right away. You would hurt me with the door if you decided to crash through it.

"I'm curious, what exactly do you plan on doing in there?" I had no answer for that and just before I had a chance to yell at you to go away you rattled the door and I jumped back, and found myself against the sink. I was wringing my hands and looking around the room as though I did not know there was no escape. I heard your voice as clear as a bell, you were not threatening me harshly but never the less it was a threat. "If you open the door now, I promise that I won't hurt you."

Thoughts raced through my head with your promise spinning around it I thought what more could you do to me. I unlocked the door thinking you would attack me right away but you kept your word as I slipped out of the bathroom and pressed my back against the wall. I hung my head like a child who had done something wrong.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:43 PM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Though I had said that, and made the offer, it still shocked me when the door opened. I was just about to hurl my shoulder against it, and barely caught my balance. If I hadn't it would have given you a better chance to run for a door that actually lead outside. Using the time to come to my senses. Never had a victim actually acted compliant, giving in to a demand. It was always a struggle, a fight. My eyes widen in shock as you stand against the wall, actually hanging your shame. Your hair hangs over your face, and I reach out and brush it back behind your ear. I want to the see the face that has haunted my dreams for two years. Honestly, after getting what I wanted, I don't know what to do next. But I have plenty of time.

"Honestly I liked you better when you wore the eye catching clothes. That's why I went after you in the subway station. Do you still have the outfit you were wearing when we first met?"
Old 04-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #24
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I flinched as your hand gently brushed my hair away from my face but I did not look up. I trembled afraid of what you would do next. I tentatively raised my eyes as you spoke. "Honestly I liked you better when you wore the eye catching clothes. That's why I went after you in the subway station. Do you still have the outfit you were wearing when we first met?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I think I threw them away, or gave them to the Red Cross, I don’t know, I tried to block that day out of my mind."

I dropped my eyes again afraid you would decide I was Lying but it was true I did not know what I did with them. All I wanted to do was run away but I hadn't, I just learned to cope.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:04 PM   #25
the savage
Privileged Member

"Well that's a shame, I wanted you to put them back on. To finally finish that night." My shoulders go up and down in a shrug. Cupping your chin and lifting it up so you have to look at me. Locking my eyes on yours. My thumb runs over your lower lip. "But you have to have other skirts, halters, something. I want you to put it on." Running my eyes up and down your body, drinking in every single inch. "Because if I'm going to fuck you like a whore, you should look like one."
Old 04-30-2009, 05:27 PM   #26
rvplymates
Banned

I listened to what you were saying and wondered if you really thought what had happened then was something special. Wasn’t it a rape? Your hand cupped my chin and you lifted my face up forcing my eyes on the same level with yours. Your thumb ran over my lower lip as you insisted that I most have skirts, halters or something to put on like that. You wanted me to put it on. Your eyes moved up and down my body and your words filled me with dread. "Because if I'm going to fuck you like a whore, you should look like one."

I looked at you confused. “I would think being nude with a man you don’t know makes me look and act like a whore, don’t you.” You chuckled as you pulled me toward my closet and opened the door for me. You pulled the string and the light flooded the closet. You pulled me toward you and then away in front of my clothing. I began to move my clothing on the pole so you could look them over. As I got to the back of the closet, I saw short sets and shrugged my shoulders as I looked at you.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:46 PM   #27
the savage
Privileged Member

It takes a few frustrating moments, pawing through the same ugly, form hiding clothes that you have been wearing the whole time I have been watching you. Finally in the back there is what I have been looking for. The skirts, shorts and halters that I want. I grab a random sampling of them and toss them at you. Turning around I walk over and sit on the bed. "Go put those on, then come on out and give me a striptease."
Old 05-01-2009, 07:59 PM   #28
rvplymates
Banned

I stood behind you feeling strange as you pawed through my clothing. You looked annoyed at each set and slammed it so hard against the outfit before it that the hanger clinked together. My eyes focused on the clothing in the back of the closet, I had thought that I had thrown them all away. You grabbed at a set and threw it at me. I caught it turning my face as the hanger came at my face. I turned and watched you go over to my bed and sit down on it. Before I could say a word, you issued your demands to me. "Go put those on, then come on out and give me a striptease."

I saw the hard look on your face and thought twice before arguing with you. I walked across the room and went into the bathroom and closed the door but I did not lock it. I knew better then to do that besides I was already naked. I put the halter-top and shorts on and remembered how care free I had been when I looked in the mirror and saw those clothing on myself. All that that changed of course with the near rape and I wondered how I would be once you left me, would I be even more reclusive then. I opened the door and walked into the room. Your eyes ran over my body and then looked into my eyes. I couldn’t seem to figure out what to do with my hands as I fidgeted around.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:27 PM   #29
the savage
Privileged Member

You stand uncomfortably in front of me. Fidgeting, shifting your weight from one foot to the other and awkwardly moving your hands around. It's obvious that you would be this nervous even if it wasn't a man who had tried to rape you twice, succeeding once sitting on this bed. No, despite your dress, it was obvious that you were the shy recoiling type. With a smile I remember the feel of a hymen giving way as I entered you. I think you were the first virgin I had raped. My eyes glance around for a stereo, or something to put music on, maybe it would feel more natural for you then, but there is nothing. Shrugging my shoulders, can't have everything I guess. "You'd better start. If I don't get hard soon, well you won't like what I have to do to you then."
Old 05-02-2009, 10:23 PM   #30
rvplymates
Banned

I saw you looking around my room and I wondered what you were looking fore. You voice scared me, your words sounded like a threat. "You'd better start. If I don't get hard soon, well you won't like what I have to do to you then."

I did not know what to do, I really didnt have that much to take off. I began to take the shorts off slowly hoping I was doing it the right way. You watched every move I made and that made me feel funny so I let my eyes move upward as I got the shorts over my hips and used my thumbs to slowly move it down passed my ass. When I got to my legs I could feel the heat of the room against my nakedness and at a certain point I just let go of the shorts and they fell to the floor.

I slowly untied the halter and pulled it slowly forward and bit my lip as I let go of it and reached to the material around my neck and lifted it slowly off and dropped it to the floor. I looked at you then and saw you stroking your hard cock. It had worked and now I would pay the price for helping you get hard again. I stood stifly in front of you waiting for you to tell me what to do.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:10 PM   #31
the savage
Privileged Member

It's more thinking of the feel of your body pressed under mine, than your halting, unsteady movements that bring me to full attention again. It was clear that you had no idea what you were doing as your hands shook as the clothes fell to the floor. Standing up, watching as your eyes as they try desperately to not look at me. Smiling as you try to cover yourself with your hands. Reaching out my fingers wrap around your shoulder. Pulling you close to me, forcing my lips against yours. Sliding a hand up your leg and between them, toying with you for a few seconds. Slowly walking the two of us backwards, dragging you towards the bed.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:04 AM   #32
rvplymates
Banned

You suddenly stood up and I tried not to look at you, I placed my hands in different positions nervously trying to hide my private parts. Your smile told me that you knew what I was doing. Your hand reached for me and too late I tried to back off. Your fingers wrapped around my shoulder and you forceably pulled me to you. Your hot lips pressed against mine as you slid your hand up my leg and between my legs so that you could play with my sex. You began to move us and fear race through me. Suddenly you threw me on the bed. I lay there shocked, legs spread, arms spread at shoulder height. The back of my hands lay on the bed. I stared into your eyes for a moment before I tried to get up and then you were on me. Your hands pinned my wrists to the bed as your legs spread my legs further apart and your lower body slid comfortably between them as your mouth covered mine.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:29 AM   #33
the savage
Privileged Member

Pinning you to the bed, my hands tightly gripping your wrists. THe soft fabric of the sheets rubbing against my knuckles as I do. Last time I stifled your screams with my hand, this time I use my mouth. A much more pleasurable option. Slowly worming my tongue past your lips, at first rubbing it against your teeth. Then sliding it around in your mouth like an excited snake. As I settle on the bed, my knees shove your legs farther apart and I rest between them. Your thighs rub against my sides, teasing me. Idly I wonder what they would feel like wrapped around me, pulling me inside you as we fuck. Alas, I won't know in this rape. Savagely I slam my hips forward, rocking both of us on the bed, and entering my prize yet again.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:03 AM   #34
rvplymates
Banned

Pressed into the comfortable softness of my bed, I felt no pleasure but great fear. I closed my eyes so I would not have to see you and opened my mouth to scream. I felt your mouth over mine open and your tongue moved over my teeth and then suddenly plunged into my mouth. I opened my eyes in surprise as you snaked it in the softness of my mouth and then moved to my own tongue as your caressed mine and seemed to draw it somehow into your mouth, suddenly you rammed your cock into me, I gasped into your mouth and I could feel you smile against my face as you continued to rape my mouth with your tongue.

You pulled back almost leaving my sex and then slammed home over and over again. I felt fluids from my own body lubricating me, making it easy for you to increase your speed and take me roughly. Your cock rammed in and out roughly as your tongue worked on my mouth with no pity at all. I prayed that it would be over soon but I knew you did nothing slowly. I thought before you that men just came quickly and it was over but you somehow could make this humiliation go on and on.

You got rougher and rougher and rocked the bed under me demanding with your body a response. I lay underneath you slowly feeling sensations and as you prolong your violent assault my body took over and all clear thought left me as I groaned into your mouth you smiled again. I was breathing heavy as time was not my friend and I felt my tummy contract. When the climax hit I felt the need to hold onto you but couldn’t. My legs wrapped around you in a tight embrace as my body jerked underneath you. A groan came from you and another smile of victory pressed against my face. I held you tightly with my legs but that did not stop you from ramming into me over and over again.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:12 AM   #35
the savage
Privileged Member

At first my violent attack has the result I would expect. you lying motionless beneath me, simply rocking with the force of my slams. The only sounds are the gasps that escape from the sides of your mouth and the creaking of the bedsprings. But something changes in you. Surprise courses through me as your legs come up and clamp around my sides. I can't resist, letting go of one of your wrists, I run the other hand up and down your thigh. Then you start to really shake. At first I thought it was just more reaction to my slamming my cock into you almost full force. But no, it is the throws of a powerful orgasm. I am tempted to mock you, but I can't bring myself to break the kiss. My tongue swishing around in your mouth, jabbing back and forth like my cock. Instead I simply focus on trying to deliver harder thrusts, as that seems to be what you want, what we both want.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:21 PM   #36
rvplymates
Banned

You released one of my wrists and I moved my hand to the side of your face to touch you to feel what a man felt like underneath my fingertips. My hand moved to your neck to feel the soft skin and hard muscles under it. I moved my hand along your shoulder and down to your chest; your muscular body was exciting to me and added to the lust I was feeling. My arm encircled your neck and my hand ran through your hair, its texture was thick and softly course. I felt your hand move over my thigh and I groaned into your mouth ad you continued to pound hard, deep and fast you tongue mimicked your thrusts so that I had the excited feeling of being used in both places.

I wanted my other wrist to be free so I could explore your masculine body as you were exploring mine but I did not dare to break the spell of our forceful mating. I surprised e to realize that I wanted this to be violated by a complete stranger. I thrusted my hips to meet yours pounding cock but could not keep up with you.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:24 PM   #37
the savage
Privileged Member

Suddenly, surprisingly, I can feel your hand roaming over my body. And not as if you were trying to push me off. Instead it gently caresses me, even running through my hair. But it doesn't distract me continuing to pound into your body. Relentlessly, like a jackhammer I slam into you over and over again. When you hips start rising and fall in an attempt to meet mine, fucking me back, my eyes go wide with surprise. Reluctantly I pull my head back, smiling broadly. "You fucking whore. You like what I am doing to you, you like being raped." I trace my fingers around your delicate neck giving it a little squeeze. "Tell me that you are my little whore, and keeping screaming it until I cum."
Old 05-07-2009, 08:28 PM   #38
rvplymates
Banned

My eyes open wide in surprise as you call me names. I was not going to admit I liked being raped and I pushed your hand away from my neck as you told me to say I was your little whore. I wasn't going to scream it until you came. I felt insulted suddenly and began to push on your chest to try to get you off me.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #39
the savage
Privileged Member

However you responded to my command I would get something I wanted. Either you would be screaming and humiliating yourself, or I would get a fight. I got the fight. The feeling of your warm hands pressing against my chest. A futile effort to push me away. My grip around your shoulders becomes tighter, pinning you down to the bed. Groaning in your fast, my breath coming in ragged pants. I can feel your warm breath on my face as I hold close staring into your ice blue eyes. Reaching down, grabbing an ankle and placing it on my shoulder. CLosing my eyes in bliss as the new position lets me get so much deeper inside you with my powerful thrusts. "Say it or not, it's true."
Old 05-10-2009, 08:46 PM   #40
rvplymates
Banned

I was still angry as your fingers bit into my shoulder pinning me down to the bed. You were panting and I thought soon you would tire and I glared at you. I felt your hand around my ankle and I tried to kick you away but found my leg on your shoulder. Your thrusts went deeper into me and I could not push you away. I was having a hard time not given into the passion you were creating in me. I was losing the detachment and enjoying your thrusts. "Say it or not, it's true." I growled as you rubbed my face into it once more. I tried to push you away with the my leg over your shoulder and screamed as you placed my other leg over the other shoulder and lifted my hips up so that you were pounding even deeper in me. The pleasure made me groan and I could see you smiling. I couldn't fight the pleasure any longer as my body shook with another climax.