Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-24-2007, 05:51 PM   #21
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntense
Naw, I'm on the prowl for a switch..."

So you're looking for a sub? I would imagine there would be a fair share of both subs and doms in women. I of course would have no idea, as I've never really searched for either, but judging from a woman's phsyche, I would think that as far as women INTO that kind of thing it would be about equal.

I'm pretty much willing to at least consider doing anything once...and possibly more than once.
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 01:56 AM   #22
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntense
Naw, I'm on the prowl for a switch... which is a tiny minority on the dating sites I'm on. Best match so far was a 7 hour drive away, and she was as frustrated as I am... Damn. Looks like the few ladies that flag DOM are all pros, or nearly all of 'em. I'm *not* into being someone's house slave, thanks!

My moods, tastes and interests change regularly, so it's a lot more fun if my partner does, too. It's a guy's perogative to change his mind! And always follow The Golden Rule: DO unto others as you'd have them DO unto you. Or "Turnabout is fair play..."
lol hey i didnt read ur post right and i thought u was on the prowl for a witch lol...which would be a tiny minority lol
Old 08-06-2007, 06:18 AM   #23
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh hell, I'm with Ntense...I pray that some bitch I'm abusing grabs my sack, drops me to my knees and "gets creative"
Old 08-06-2007, 06:20 AM   #24
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel
So you're looking for a sub? I would imagine there would be a fair share of both subs and doms in women. I of course would have no idea, as I've never really searched for either, but judging from a woman's phsyche, I would think that as far as women INTO that kind of thing it would be about equal.

I'm pretty much willing to at least consider doing anything once...and possibly more than once.
no, dear...someone who you abuse but have to watch your back because she's always looking for that oppurtunity...that weakness, and when she finds it, when your guard's down, she's going to make you pay in kind for her pain and humiliation. oh hell. that's so fucking hot.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:36 AM   #25
Bound and Gagging

Bound and Gagging has initial reputation

I'm a masochist. I love being slapped, choked, and beaten/flogged. I actually bought my b/f a flogger for Christmas last year! lol And since I noticed piercings mentioned earlier I have a few myself though not entirely for the pain (tongue, nipples, and navel).
Bound and Gagging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 09:50 AM   #26
nekonoire

nekonoire has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to nekonoire

I am!
I actively seek both mental and physical pain (including humiliation.)
I've been lucky with my 'circle' - half can dom, half can sub, and of them half will happily switch between the two. Around half are at least somewhat masochistic, and we've got a couple of extreme dommes. It's great - it's like one great big open relationship.
nekonoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:39 PM   #27
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub

I am a masochist I love my man to call me horrible names, force me to do things against my wiil, I love being slapped, hair pulled, love being thrown around and slammed against the wall. I love to be roughed up sexually.
jennysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:15 PM   #28
vtxxxr

vtxxxr Level 1 (100+)vtxxxr Level 1 (100+)

Mmmm, would help you with that Jenny!!
vtxxxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 04:06 AM   #29
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If I'm a masochist then I'm not aware of it.
Maybe I bring back dark memories from the past just because It gives me a head spin. It would be that kind of masochism with me...if there's more I just don't know about it.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 04:48 PM   #30
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennysub
I love to be roughed up sexually.

A gal after my own heart! Does your grandma live near Texas?

I'm a genuine slut, though. Sadist, masochist, top, bottom, part-time Dom and sub both... I want it *all*.
If I were bi & poly I'd be able to plug into just about any situation.

DAMN! I forgot to mention rope!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:52 AM   #31
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub

I love men you are in complete control
Old 09-29-2007, 05:15 AM   #32
blupheat

blupheat has initial reputation
Default A true masochist

I guess i'm a true masochist because i love being kicked in the balls, having them slowly squeezed, tighter and tighter then punched. I had this done to me by a girl that my friend fixed me up with when i went out west to visit him. i never thought of myself that way but they got me pretty fucked up and then she slowly did some reallly painful acts to me. inside i must have been holding it inbecause after that night, i've been into it ever since and some even more sick stuff.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:19 PM   #33
Master's Pet

Master's Pet has initial reputation

I am certainly a masochist, I've known it since I was 14. Though it's not the pain that directly gives me pleasure, but the fact that someone is giving it to me. I mean, pain still hurts. But I like being under control, whether sumbissive or fighting back. My boyfriend has permission to push me beyond my limits, and I enjoy being choked, smacked, bitten, etc. Some knife play and bondage, but no blood or electricity or "hard core" stuff.

I could only ever imagine being dominant with my ex, I think it's because he was somewhat immature and effeminate. A real sweetheart though. I wouldn't have minded making him shout, seeing a look of fear on his face.
Master's Pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 06:41 AM   #34
nekonoire

nekonoire has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to nekonoire

Me!
Definitely. And *please* make sure you humiliate me while you're at it.

I've been interested in being a 'permanent' sub for a few years now too, but I'm not so sure about a 'contract' - I mean, I don't want to be getting sick, but I don't want to be creating too many limitations I may later regret.
nekonoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:39 AM   #35
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Does it count as masochism if you don't actually like pain?

i mean, i really like the idea that somebody is enjoying inflicting the pain...i'm intrigued by the thought that somebody would be deriving pleasure not only in spite of my pain, but because of it.

Is that masochism, in a different kinda way?

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 06:03 PM   #36
Master's Pet

Master's Pet has initial reputation

Yes cryptic, that is a form of masochism. Wanting to be hurt, humiliated, controlled, etc in any mental or physical way, regardless of the reason.
Master's Pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 06:08 PM   #37
dreamgirl

dreamgirl has initial reputation

any doms who i've spoken with refer to me as a switch, because while i fantasize about being a slave/sub, i have a tendency to challenge authority with intellect and i'm physically defiant in dreams. often, i experience fantasies where i am dominating another girl (or being dominated by one), too, but having to pin down a man or dominate him is a turn off. any situation in videos like that automatically reduce my sexually interest.

masochism is a fine line for me. i'm not a "true" sm fan because the more extreme forms, i don't really find appealing. however, the thought of being kept as a slave for rough sex, whipping, spanking, smacking, forced anal, etc, well...i think i have to go take care of something now. ;]
dreamgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 01:58 AM   #38
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Ignore the hard-liners, you're a true fan (as are bunch of us!)

I like to bottom once in a while, but that does NOT mean I'll let some shithead burn their initials into me. Hard limit on the strap-ons as well, and any form of scarification. WAY more than half of people don't understand the first fucking thing about sanitary conditions*, so needle & knife play is right out.

You don't have to be a glutton to enjoy food...

* how many people do YOU see wash their hands in public restrooms? I want to wear a hazmat suit into most restrooms!
Old 12-17-2007, 02:37 PM   #39
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can't imagine switching roles with the same person. I can be creatively nasty with another submissive, but even the thought of switching roles with my current Mistress makes my hands shake and OMG I hope she can't read this.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 05:49 AM   #40
bizaruk
Privileged Member

bizaruk has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to bizaruk Send a message via Yahoo to bizaruk

for what its worth - i tried Topping when first discovering S/m, was no good at it, nor was i any good on the occasions i have tried since. my attitude and skillset do not suit the Dominant role. Having said that, i am not a servant typoe, more an object for physical, mental, emotional and sexual abuse, all for the pleasure of the Dom/me/s. i have no taboos, and set no unreasonable limits (i ask to survive without SERIOUS permanent disfigurement or injuries), which while apparently idiotic, has not caused me to regret this approach over the past 25+ years (well, not on reflection - i often regret it once the action starts, and it is too late to back out!). As i have posted previously in this thread, i am psychologically, emotionally and philosophically a true masochist, but sadly i am a wimp physically. Hence i cannot be permitted any limits, safe words or "escape clauses" - that is the only way it can work for me. i have been branded, cut, pierced, sewn, burned, even stabbed, as well as whipped, caned, flogged and paddled, with hardly a permanent memento of the occasion, and i am always ready to submit to Sadists, not knowing, nor even needing to know, what is going to happen to me.