Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-09-2007, 06:37 PM   #1
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation
Default king of the world

it's 2007

i've been king of the world since my dad and mom died, and their will both named me king. now my older redhead sister has hated me since then that i had to exacuet her boyfriend just so she listen to me. i'm 19, and still king but bored out of my mind as i hadn't meet the right girl for me. i was siting in my cambers, looking over some documents. i set them down and was bored again, i looked out of my window and saw my twin sisters,chi and jess, who where younger then me bathing in a strem and being wach by my bich older sister ,chris. thats when i had an idea it was evil but would solve my boredum.

i secretly bulit a dugeon under the castle and acceabel only thoguh my room but i wanted to test my plan before impalmenting it.

Last edited by darkness; 04-28-2007 at 05:07 PM.
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:28 PM   #2
WEIRD1976
Privileged Member

WEIRD1976 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to WEIRD1976

Look forward to seeing more of it.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:37 PM   #3
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation
Default the test run

that was the hard part trying to find the perfect test subject, but i found her she came from japan. she looked very young but in her mid to late teenage years and she was a virgin which was and added bounes. well it worked perfectly on her and two other maids one french and one from america. 'wow' i thoght as they fell into my trap. i rubed my hands togeather as i viewed them and steped from the shadows. i laughed at this, the french and american girl toataly naked their breasts and pussy looked perfectfor my foot and two inche cock. the jap maid was in a sailor school girl uniform which made me hard on site. i quickly undressed and showed them my cock and decied to try the american frist since she and i came from the same country i picked her. she was pure white like porciln and well endowed. i took her face in my hands and to kiss her there was no return so i slaped her across the face and shouted "YOU WILL DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO!"she nodded still scared of me. 'good' i thought 'now for the fun part'

Last edited by darkness; 05-02-2007 at 05:10 PM.
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:31 AM   #4
mikebuzz

mikebuzz Level 1 (100+)mikebuzz Level 1 (100+)
Default fakt

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness View Post
that was the hard part trying to find the perfect test subject, but i found her she came from japan. she looked very young but in her mid to late teenage years and she was a virgin which was and added bounes. well it worked perfectly on her and two other maids one french and one from america. 'wow' i thoght as they fell into my trap. i rubed my hands togeather as i viewed them and steped from the shadows. i laughed at this, the french and american girl toataly naked their breasts and pussy looked perfectfor my foot and two inche cock. the jap maid was in a sailor school girl uniform which made me hard on site. i quickly undressed and showed them my cock and decied to try the american frist since she and i came from the same country i picked her. she was pure white like porciln and well endowed. i took her face in my hands and to kiss her there was no return so i slaped her across the face and shouted "YOU WILL DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO!"she nodded still scared of me. 'good' i thought 'now for the fun part'
that was great
mikebuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:44 AM   #5
Almeida

Almeida has initial reputation

i agree
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote