Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-08-2013, 08:45 AM   #21
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm repeating myself a little from another thread, but I believe that how quickly someone would submit to sexual blackmail largely depends on how promiscuous she is in the first place, her lifestyle (married? careeer?), how attractive or unattractive her blackmailer is. Since my blackmail fantasies usually involve a married woman that likely isn't promiscuous and is a good person, the difficulty is to find something to sexually blackmail such a pure person with. A large percentage of the time, it is with threats to a family member who is vulnerable or has some baggage. And even then I usually imagine an escalation of events - the woman aquiesces to some minor private sexual indescretion, not realizing that once she has opened the door that it is leading to progressively more degrading and humiliating sex.

I once half-saw a scene from Law and Order where a detective (I can't remember which actress -Mariska?) went to a prison to interview a convict because she needed some information from him. Once the young black prisoner and she were alone in the interrogation room, the prisoner suggested that it was hot in the room and that she would be more comfortable if she took off her blazer. She caught on that he wanted to look at her body, and replied, "I'm comfortable." The convict then answered some of her questions, but when she pressed him for more information, he again said something to her about it being hot. This time, she slid off her blazer and allowed the convict to ogle her in her tight sleeveless sweater before continuing. A far cry from forced sex, but it was a form of sexual blackmail, and addresses the question of how far would any woman go when someone has something that she needs and insists on some sexually degrading act on her part. This scene of a confident woman, who probably didn't wake up that morning thinking that she would be posing for a convict, and perhaps later as she relived her humiliation, regretted doing what she did; is more arousing to me than, say, a scene of a prostitute performing a sex act on a cop in order to get out of an arrest.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:11 AM   #22
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia4rp View Post
One of my fav fantasies. I've tested the waters in real life and i've found several problems: Most guys aren't patient enough to get enough info to do it properly; most guys aren't really interested in blackmail; if they are serious, they release the info in ways that can't hurt.

One guy posted my pics on a website. I looked for hours and couldn't find them. If I knew where to look and couldn't find them, why would I worry about someone I know coming across them? Very low chance.

But yes, there is info that I would not want certain people to know.
It's become one on of my favorite fantasies lately.... Which is why I wanted to open a discussion.

Here's my thing.... if its done right, you should never have to carry out the threat. If you have to carry out the threat, then you've done something seriously wrong.

One of my questions is... what would work better as a threat, ruining the woman's life (releasing pics, info, etc..) if she does not comply, or ruining a loved ones life (daughter, father)? Would a woman be more willing to save her family's reputation by doing something degrading, than her own?

Let me run a scenario past you (totally made up, honest). If I liked a woman I work with, and she has a kid in say grade 4..... And I told her that if she didn't comply with giving me a BJ, then literature would be distributed stating that her son sucks cock..... and for the rest of school career, he will be known as the boy who sucks cock.... It will traumatize this boy, and do damage that will not be fixed the for the rest of his life. He will grow up lacking self confidence, and develop into a damaged adult. It will cause him a lot of problems in dealing with his future relationships, and how he handles problems. Suck my dick..... or I destroy this kid.

than just for good measure, make sure she see's a picture of 2 stick figures engaged in cock sucking spray painted on the schools wall when she picks him up.... make sure she understands that if his name were attached to a pick... well, kids are cruel.

does this work?
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #23
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Personally I think she would be more likely to go to the police,it would be the more sensible thing to do, in fact I would be leary of invoking her 'mama bear' instinct, but if you are going to use her children than really you need to find something on them which could severely ruin their life, like I dunno, you have evidence of them seriously breaking the law and their current school/ employer/ future dream career has such high moral standards that it would have them expelled/ sacked or never ever get employed in the first case
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:11 PM   #24
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
I'm repeating myself a little from another thread, but I believe that how quickly someone would submit to sexual blackmail largely depends on how promiscuous she is in the first place, her lifestyle (married? careeer?), how attractive or unattractive her blackmailer is. Since my blackmail fantasies usually involve a married woman that likely isn't promiscuous and is a good person, the difficulty is to find something to sexually blackmail such a pure person with. A large percentage of the time, it is with threats to a family member who is vulnerable or has some baggage. And even then I usually imagine an escalation of events - the woman aquiesces to some minor private sexual indescretion, not realizing that once she has opened the door that it is leading to progressively more degrading and humiliating sex.

I once half-saw a scene from Law and Order where a detective (I can't remember which actress -Mariska?) went to a prison to interview a convict because she needed some information from him. Once the young black prisoner and she were alone in the interrogation room, the prisoner suggested that it was hot in the room and that she would be more comfortable if she took off her blazer. She caught on that he wanted to look at her body, and replied, "I'm comfortable." The convict then answered some of her questions, but when she pressed him for more information, he again said something to her about it being hot. This time, she slid off her blazer and allowed the convict to ogle her in her tight sleeveless sweater before continuing. A far cry from forced sex, but it was a form of sexual blackmail, and addresses the question of how far would any woman go when someone has something that she needs and insists on some sexually degrading act on her part. This scene of a confident woman, who probably didn't wake up that morning thinking that she would be posing for a convict, and perhaps later as she relived her humiliation, regretted doing what she did; is more arousing to me than, say, a scene of a prostitute performing a sex act on a cop in order to get out of an arrest.
I remember seeing this on a show, can't remember if it was the same one.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:24 PM   #25
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Let me run a scenario past you (totally made up, honest). If I liked a woman I work with, and she has a kid in say grade 4..... And I told her that if she didn't comply with giving me a BJ, then literature would be distributed stating that her son sucks cock..... and for the rest of school career, he will be known as the boy who sucks cock.... It will traumatize this boy, and do damage that will not be fixed the for the rest of his life. He will grow up lacking self confidence, and develop into a damaged adult. It will cause him a lot of problems in dealing with his future relationships, and how he handles problems. Suck my dick..... or I destroy this kid.

than just for good measure, make sure she see's a picture of 2 stick figures engaged in cock sucking spray painted on the schools wall when she picks him up.... make sure she understands that if his name were attached to a pick... well, kids are cruel.

does this work?
To be honest I'm thinking that this mom would call the cops, but one never knows. I know how hard it is to come up with a believable threat. I've posted a number of blackmail stories online, and people buy into some blackmail threats more than others that I think are just as believable.

I've had a few "bullied boy's mom" fantasies, many suggested by guys who actually heard school bad boys making sexual comments about their moms and then fantasize that these punks threaten to beat the crap out of the son if the mom doesn't have sex with them. One of my old fantasies was of a teen who got involved with drugs and when he crosses his dealer the mom has to have sex with the dealers to save the son from harm. Or, the cops pick up the kid on drug charges, and sexually blackmail the mom. Are these ideas any better than yours? Probably not.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:28 PM   #26
Hume L. Yates

Quote:
I remember seeing this on a show, can't remember if it was the same one.
It'll be pure luck if I ever see that show again. I'm pretty sure it was Law and Order, but that show and its spinoffs and ripoffs have been on so long that there must be a million episodes. I'd like to see it once more just to see if it really went down the way I thought it did while half-watching.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:00 PM   #27
pervipete

I know what your saying about creating a realistic scenario, its why I went all Assimov and created my rules of blackmail.

To be honest I cheat a little and throw a little drugged lewd behavior into the mix, and off course, start with asking for money, let them dig their deeper into the hole

Last edited by pervipete; 07-11-2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:31 PM   #28
Prowler

Prowler has initial reputation

Seems like a tough question to answer.

Fantasy wise though, this is one of my favorites. I have many different ones. Whether it's me being in a dominant career position over her (say if she refuses she loses her job), or actually working for her, like doing some plumbing job and hiding a spy cam in her shower, then threatening to share the material online and maybe secretly spreading some copies around her neighborhood.
Maybe it's just her cheating while her husband's away and me snapping a few pics and the rest is obvious. Hell, it may even be something totally situational like me working on her car and hiding a camera. She goes driving drunk one night and hits someone with her car and escapes the scene.
Or as IvoryBeast mentioned - get the family involved. Though i've never had fantasies of threatening to make her son the laughingstock of the school, i must admit. It does sound interesting though... never though of that. My fantasies were more like me being say a math teacher or a principal and of course... her kid flunks math and wont be able to graduate and get into a good college that he wants to go to. She tries making something happen by offering a nice sum of money, but that doesn't interest me.....however, if she really needs her son to pass with a decent grade so badly, there's one way i might make that happen.....hehehe
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote