Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-14-2014, 05:23 AM   #1
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)
Default I am your prisoner. What will you do?

Imagine that I am your captive, bound and naked and helpless. You have access to a dungeon equipped with every imaginable type of restraint and torture device. In this fantasy you are completely free to do as you please with me, with no real-life limits to hold you back, and absolutely no chance of any consequences whatsoever. Perhaps I have been wrongly but legally convicted of some crime and sentenced to the chamber, and you are the torturer. Perhaps I have been captured by some "Hostel" - type underground sadists' organization, and you are the client who has purchased me. Or maybe you are just an everyday pervert rapist in an ordinary suburban home with a nice soundproof basement. You can be a woman or a man or a group; in the fantasy, I obviously have no choice in the matter. You may keep me as long as you like, bind me as you please, rape me whenever and however you want (hopefully with great frequency and in diverse ways), and torture me as mercilessly as you desire, to death if it pleases you, or not, as you wish. My fantasy allows anything.

What would you do with me? What would you make me do with you? Would I ever be free again? Would I survive? Pictures of myself are in my album. Thank You.

Edit: Please glance at my signature and/or profile before responding. I am male in both real life and fantasy. I am straight in real life; my main victim-fantasy also is to be raped by women, but the other part of the fantasy is that I have no choice whatsoever as to who does what to me here, so women, couples, groups, guys, feel free, as long as you know.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator

Last edited by CaptiveSoul; 02-21-2014 at 01:12 PM.
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote