Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-25-2013, 09:33 AM   #1
Prowler

Prowler has initial reputation
Default Forced to pick how you will please him - what would you pick?

Let's say you're kidnapped, threatened, blackmailed or whatever situation it happens to be and the man decides to force you to pick how you will please him... just to mock you and add insult. So handjob, boobjob, blowjob, vaginal, anal? then after mocking your decision, laughing and calling you a dirty slut, while halfway through decides he's bored and makes you pick something else... what would that be? Of course... he'd probably make you pick again and probably take the other two options as well , but the question would be: what would you be willing to give up first? then second? ...third?
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #2
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If I thought he'd let me go afterwards with no repercussions, I'd offer a handjob or boobjob. These two are the easiest to hide and least likely to result in stds or serious injury. If I had to pick again afterwards I'd offer a blowjob; hopefully I'd have the chance to brush my teeth and gargle some Listerine afterward. If he still refused to leave me alone, I'd let him fuck me vaginally. Anal would be my last choice for fear he'd do serious damage to me. Guys that like anal tend to like it rough.
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:41 PM   #3
PleaseAbuseMe

PleaseAbuseMe has initial reputation

Smarter Choice: I'd probably start off with the blowjob, give him something that he would probably love to have me choose anyway, then work onto the handjob and then the boobjob. Depending on things, the amount of stimulation from all three of those would probably make him blow his load before any other options could be involved.

Dumber Choice (probably the route I would take): Anal. Pretty much just that, or if he's not much of an anal person, vaginal, in that case though it would probably be a one and done deal and he would probably look at me as an even bigger whore for giving up either so easily. But while it might be the harder choice and the rougher one, there is less involved so he probably wouldn't want anything else after that.
PleaseAbuseMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 04:42 PM   #4
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleaseAbuseMe View Post
Smarter Choice: I'd probably start off with the blowjob, give him something that he would probably love to have me choose anyway, then work onto the handjob and then the boobjob. Depending on things, the amount of stimulation from all three of those would probably make him blow his load before any other options could be involved.

Dumber Choice (probably the route I would take): Anal. Pretty much just that, or if he's not much of an anal person, vaginal, in that case though it would probably be a one and done deal and he would probably look at me as an even bigger whore for giving up either so easily. But while it might be the harder choice and the rougher one, there is less involved so he probably wouldn't want anything else after that.
hehehe ..she said "load" singular...
So here is how I read that .. blowjob ..let her choke down a load and think she is safe .. vaginal.. since it isn't the first load it will surely last long enough for me to really enjoy..and get a bit rough maybe...maybe not.. just depends on my mood and how aggressively she struggles..
Old 12-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #5
LEONIDOS

LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

bite the dick!
LEONIDOS is offline   Reply With Quote