Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-15-2013, 09:05 PM   #1
Etagloc

Etagloc has initial reputation
Default One rapist, multiple women

I've been always wondering why my type of fantasy is virtually non-existent.
There seems to be only these kinds of rape fantasies:
-One women is raped by two or more men (I find that weak and even gay)
-Weights ands clamps that cause pain (e.g. nipples)
-Wax
-Urin and even skat

I don't like any of these! Why is there virtually no "normal" rape fantasy (neither animated/drawn nor with actors/actresses) where one guy just overcomes one women and has her way with her. Or even better: multiple women. I find that very strange.

E.g. a guy comes into a room in which are 4 to 10 women, he locks the door and starts either raping one by one directly or ties them up first. Some women may try to team up to fight him but get scared and scatter arount the room, waiting for their turn.

Or: One guy and several women on a deserted island. He starts raping one of them, the others run off. After raping her he ties her up with a rope and drags her along to let her witness how he rapes the second one. He attaches the second one to his rope and searches for the third, and so on.

I'd love to see a scenario like this at least in an animated movie, but there seems to be none. The closest I can think of might be the Bible Black hentai series but it's very bloody (knives and so on) which I also don't like. The male should dominate through strength, not through weapons or outnumbering the female(s).

What do you think?
Etagloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:20 PM   #2
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Variety, the spice of life.

I agree about the one rapist, multiple women fantasy. It's one have have often, but seldom hear anyone else talk about.

I divide my ORMW fantasies into three categories:

1] The Organization or family group.

One rapist grabs a team of cheerleaders, or a Hot MILF, and her three equally hot daughters. Some string that links the victims together.

2] Similar type.

Our lucky Rapist this time grabs four - 6 foot tall blondes, or a half dozen busty redheads, or a trio of hot Asian teens. Similar to #1.

3] The Variety Pack

A six pack of sex. A Blonde, A brunette, A redhead, An African American, An Asian, and a Hispanic.

Each has it's own unique rewards.
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:05 AM   #3
Etagloc

I don't necessarily share the categories you discribe, but I like to imagine the victim having eye contact with the other women from time to time (which is similar to your first category).
Old 09-16-2013, 04:31 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not particularly plausible scenarios, are they?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:02 AM   #5
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Not particularly plausible scenarios, are they?
Ergo the term "Fantasy"...

Hey, if you're going to have a fantasy, shoot the works, right?
Why dream about some homely chick down the road, when you can fantasize about Miss Universe?

Plausible? Maybe not...
Fun? Full On!
Old 09-16-2013, 05:13 AM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Four six foot blondes would probably kick the shit out of you!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #7
trouble-shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Four six foot blondes would probably kick the shit out of you!
Ah, slain again by your wit...

Or in the case of your wit, I guess I would be half-slain
Old 09-16-2013, 07:37 PM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Oh, I forgot. You're the heckling hardnut aren't you. So how many six foot blondes do you reckon you could take on at once eh?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-16-2013, 08:21 PM   #9
Etagloc

He is right: fantasy is not about realism. For example all blowjobs in rape scenes are unrealistic (danger of biting very high). Animated movies (Hentai) are completely unrealistic most of the time.
And by the way it's not that unrealistic as you think. Think of the deserted island scenario I described in the beginning. Most women would flee in a situation like that. Humans don't always think stratetically. If they did, the hijacked planes wouldn't have smashed into the World Trade Buildings because at least some people would be courages enough to do something right? Well, no.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:33 PM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

It's important for some around here that the fantasy, the role play, film, story, real life scenario, still takes on an element of believability. Of course with animated stuff, that element is immediately lost. Don't see why it should be so in other circumstance though. It's a matter of preference surely? I wasn't being critical, just pointing out the implausibility.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-17-2013, 12:48 AM   #11
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm...four six-foot blondes does sound a bit, um, improbable. How about six four-foot blondes instead?
Old 09-17-2013, 02:03 AM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Umpalumpas armed with peroxide?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-17-2013, 07:03 AM   #13
us11csalyer

us11csalyer Level 1 (100+)us11csalyer Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etagloc View Post
I've been always wondering why my type of fantasy is virtually non-existent.
There seems to be only these kinds of rape fantasies:
-One women is raped by two or more men (I find that weak and even gay)
-Weights ands clamps that cause pain (e.g. nipples)
-Wax
-Urin and even skat

I don't like any of these! Why is there virtually no "normal" rape fantasy (neither animated/drawn nor with actors/actresses) where one guy just overcomes one women and has her way with her. Or even better: multiple women. I find that very strange.

E.g. a guy comes into a room in which are 4 to 10 women, he locks the door and starts either raping one by one directly or ties them up first. Some women may try to team up to fight him but get scared and scatter arount the room, waiting for their turn.

Or: One guy and several women on a deserted island. He starts raping one of them, the others run off. After raping her he ties her up with a rope and drags her along to let her witness how he rapes the second one. He attaches the second one to his rope and searches for the third, and so on.

I'd love to see a scenario like this at least in an animated movie, but there seems to be none. The closest I can think of might be the Bible Black hentai series but it's very bloody (knives and so on) which I also don't like. The male should dominate through strength, not through weapons or outnumbering the female(s).

What do you think?
I like the mind fuck behind this. 4 women chained in same room. Randomly pick one and rape the shit out of her in front of the other women. The playback in their minds and hoping you don't pick them next is a great mind fuck.
us11csalyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:24 AM   #14
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Sorry Ergo, but one woman being raped by multiple men isn't gay, now one man being raped my multiple men on the other hand, or the woman being raped by multiple women...I think you get the idea.

The one man, several women in the same room scenario would not be used in a movie for one simple reason, viewer would stop wanking and just laugh their asses off at it, at least not in the way you described, however I do remember seeing a horror movie about a boarding house where owned by some old woman and her depraved (in the most fun way) dwarf son. Anyway, any good looking female who rented a house ended up drunk and forced into prostitution. There was one scene where the drugged wife of one of the tenants was in the same attic room as the other already broken women, when the son decided to come in and get his jollies with her, it was a short scene (ok ok, sorry, sorry just couldn't resist, puns over...for now)
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:28 AM   #15
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To be honest, there is room for a whole thread about whether or not you need your fantasy to be plausible.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:41 AM   #16
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble-shooter View Post
1] The Organization or family group.

One rapist grabs a team of cheerleaders, or a Hot MILF, and her three equally hot daughters. Some string that links the victims together.
This one, especially the family group, is actually quite plausible, especially built around a home invasion kind of scenario.

You break in, grab the first daughter and tie her up, then the mum, and then each of the other daughters in turn til you have you collection, work in it being a long holiday weekend, have hubby away (or gone completely, though there is a fun added thing about a married opposed to a divorced woman, have them all cancel their plans and hey presto, a whole three days of fun (more if you grab them Friday afternoon).
Old 09-17-2013, 10:49 AM   #17
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
This one, especially the family group, is actually quite plausible, especially built around a home invasion kind of scenario.

You break in, grab the first daughter and tie her up, then the mum, and then each of the other daughters in turn til you have you collection, work in it being a long holiday weekend, have hubby away (or gone completely, though there is a fun added thing about a married opposed to a divorced woman, have them all cancel their plans and hey presto, a whole three days of fun (more if you grab them Friday afternoon).
Like you said - quite plausible if planned out properly. The high school daughter gets home first after school so gets nabbed and tied to her bed. Then make her wait until mom comes home from work and gets caught up as well and is taken to her bedroom and tied to the bed. Another daughter gets home from college that evening and is an unexpected bonus.

Each of them tied to the bed in their own bedroom - unable to see what is happening in the other room but they sure can hear what is going on. The screams they hear are going to freak them out. And then I get to their room next and the fun begins all over again. All in all a very pleasurable way to spend a weekend.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:35 PM   #18
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This thread is funny.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:05 AM   #19
trouble-shooter

Default Family rape scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
Like you said - quite plausible if planned out properly. The high school daughter gets home first after school so gets nabbed and tied to her bed. Then make her wait until mom comes home from work and gets caught up as well and is taken to her bedroom and tied to the bed. Another daughter gets home from college that evening and is an unexpected bonus.

Each of them tied to the bed in their own bedroom - unable to see what is happening in the other room but they sure can hear what is going on. The screams they hear are going to freak them out. And then I get to their room next and the fun begins all over again. All in all a very pleasurable way to spend a weekend.

Another interesting variation:

After they are all secured, blackmailing the mother into submission.

The rapist offers to leave her precious little girls untouched on the condition that she gives into his every wish. Then after he has had his fill of her, ties her firmly to a chair where she has to watch and listen as he takes each of her daughters one by one.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:39 AM   #20
alexbrett

alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)

While I agree unrealistic and difficult, I do find this fantasy a lot more of a turn on then watching several men rape one women.

I would ideally have several women, friends or family all tied up and gagged in a basement and rape them in front of each other one by one. Maybe force them to swap my cum out of each others holes or use double ended dildos with each other
alexbrett is offline   Reply With Quote