Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-07-2013, 01:03 PM   #21
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Looks like we need to get some volunteers here lads
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:38 AM   #22
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
As far as the victim goes. If she thinks that a gang rape will increase the amount by which she has been used and degraded, well......
I think that's part of the appeal for men who fantasize about gang rape. The thought of a woman getting properly fucked and humiliated by several men over a longish period does more for me than her being fucked briefly by one man.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #23
newguy2013a

newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)

Gang rape in my fantasies grew on me, to be honest. I wasn't really into that until...well, I really don't know what happened, but now I occassionally add them in the fantasy if it fits.

Usually, it is when it involves fantasy creatures, aliens and such though.
newguy2013a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:50 PM   #24
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well since you've misquoted me to make your point, a woman is going to feel a proper fucking from one man, she's going to feel nothing from a gang no matter how many there are, in the mind of a fantasist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigal View Post
I think that's part of the appeal for men who fantasize about gang rape. The thought of a woman getting properly fucked and humiliated by several men over a longish period does more for me than her being fucked briefly by one man.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:37 AM   #25
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I did read something once about gang initiations. Blood in, Blood out. The idea is that if a guy wants to join a gang he has to go and kill someone and his only way out of the gang after that is to be killed.

Now for girls joining its different. They basicly submit themselves to a gangrape, if the survive it, they are in.

So what I am basicly saying is..... Does anyone know a gang I can join?

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:34 AM   #26
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gary Glitter has a gang you can join, little girl.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-11-2013, 09:57 AM   #27
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Well since you've misquoted me to make your point, a woman is going to feel a proper fucking from one man, she's going to feel nothing from a gang no matter how many there are, in the mind of a fantasist.
Do you mean that she her body will be numbed after a while, or that it is no worse for her?

PF, there an Salvadoran gang, now allegedly making its way to the US, that use this method. From what I remember, a woman who fights back is according more respect than one who just lays back and accepts it, yet alone acts like a willing sex toy.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:40 AM   #28
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
PF, there an Salvadoran gang, now allegedly making its way to the US, that use this method. From what I remember, a woman who fights back is according more respect than one who just lays back and accepts it, yet alone acts like a willing sex toy.
I was reading about this after what PF posted. It is called "sexed in" and is instead of "beat in". Others call it "Diced in" because they roll two dices to see how many men will join the gang bang.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:45 AM   #29
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

No. I mean that in a fantasy, a woman will feel nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Do you mean that she her body will be numbed after a while, or that it is no worse for her?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-11-2013, 11:56 AM   #30
pervipete

Surely in my fantasy the woman will feel what I want her to feel, same as in a story, if I want her to be demur and broken at the end, she will be broken and demur, if at the end I want her to turn into the town slut, then by God she will end up the town bike. That's the fun of fantasy, no 'oops that's never happened before' no old bill turning up, and a woman doing what you want, which is probably the only place that'll happen around here ha ha
Old 09-11-2013, 12:01 PM   #31
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChantajista View Post
I was reading about this after what PF posted. It is called "sexed in" and is instead of "beat in". Others call it "Diced in" because they roll two dices to see how many men will join the gang bang.
Oh right, makes sense. I'll have to do some more studying, I've always assumed that it was part of a gang initiation, but the only time I have heard of it for real was on a doc about the worlds gangs on TV a couple of years ago.

Just googled the show, the gang are called MS-13 or Mara Salvatrucha, a gang started in LA and imported back to El Salvador when members we deported back to there...oops.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:20 AM   #32
Wanderer

Wanderer Level 7 (700+)Wanderer Level 7 (700+)Wanderer Level 7 (700+)Wanderer Level 7 (700+)Wanderer Level 7 (700+)Wanderer Level 7 (700+)Wanderer Level 7 (700+)

Being sex'd in and the variations of it has been around for decades in gangs in the US. Girls basically have 2 choices, they can submit to the beating (usually around 1 minute) from 6 or 8 other girls, or they can be sex'd in. Being sex'd in usually means the girl is stuck at the bottom rung of the gang, for everyone to use.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:51 AM   #33
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We should form a gang and invite to join all the ladies from the forum.

Any taker?
Old 09-14-2013, 09:28 AM   #34
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

I remember findin this somewhat...distracting at first.
So many voices, so many hands on my clothes, my body, in my hair - all the pulling and shoving.
But, from a victims pov, it is exhausting and properly humiliating.

Hearing the guys cheer each other on, the angry grunts from behind and in front of me while I am forced through thrust into the belly of the one deep throating me while my breast are being fondled and pulled on.

The dirty laughter as the first one cums all over my face and the others are hot on his heels upon the sight of me squinting my eyes against the flow of jist, my lips dripping sperm while I gag and struggle to breathe and sob all at once...

To sum it up - yes, I can see it!
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:33 AM   #35
Jhonssons

Jhonssons Level 1 (100+)Jhonssons Level 1 (100+)

In Bambi´s case the Salvadoran gang leader should probably roll 10 dices to make sure the initiation is done right. with that body the whole gang would be so busy and exited gangbanging bambi that they even forgot to protect their turf from the columbians
Jhonssons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:25 PM   #36
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I fantasize about both equally, it seems.
I love the idea of a single, much-stronger-than-me man just throwing me down and having a go

But I can imagine the feeling of impending doom as I notice a bunch of guys staring at me, seeing that glint in their eyes before quickly turning away, knowing I'm surrounded by a pack of rapists.
Hoo boy, my nipples just got hard haha. wow.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:06 PM   #37
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Re:: gang rape fantasies

Over the years I've talked with a lot of men who say they'd like to be part of a gang rape. Several guys and one woman. The longer I listen to them, the more they sound like guys afraid to try it on their own. It's like they need the strength of a gang to give them the strength to give it a try it. Or maybe they just need a leader, to show them how to do it.

Maybe that's why I've never had a gang rape fantasy. All my fantasies involve me, raping one or more women. I don't need backup, & I don't want it. I want to keep those hot chicks all to myself, and I sure don't need someone to show me how.

I'm not saying that's the motivation for everyone interested in the gang rape fantasy, but I do think a lot of them are more like a herd of sheep, then a pack of wolves.
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #38
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble-shooter View Post
...but I do think a lot of them are more like a herd of sheep, then a pack of wolves.
Even a wolf pack looks to their leader to make the first move. And let's face it, the majority are followers.

Leaving the grocery store this evening I had an odd moment. I'd parked by the pharmacy when I came in because that entrance isn't generally as busy as the other. However when I left it was dark and there were considerably LESS people using that entrance at all. ANYway, as I was walking out there were two younger guys walking in. I looked at them because I was curious about their dynamic, and in turn I inadvertently made eye contact with both of them. It surprised me so I quickly switched my curious glance into a narrow-eyed borderline-scowl and kept moving toward my car. It occurred to me there wasn't really anyone around to stop them if any reaction of mine wasn't enough to scare them off. I didn't feel scared, necessarily. But in the back of my head I wondered what might have happened if, say, I'd provoked them somehow.

That said, I must acknowledge that I'm not necessarily an optimal target even in a situation like that.

Funny.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:36 PM   #39
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh yeah- in those instances, I'm more than ready to pull the "crazy bitch" card if need be! Lol
Few days ago I was walking at night & a guy stopped, looked me up and down & said "heyyy girl! Where are yooouuu goin? Mind if I follow?"
I shouted "WHY." so loud I made him jump and scurry away lol.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:17 PM   #40
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah. The element of surprise would definitely work in their favor.

But I'll punch a mother fucker in the throat.

I'm perfectly comfortable informing people they're invading my personal space simply because they are, in fact, standing too close.