Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-07-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
NternalStruggles

NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)
Thumbs up That Old Feeling...

My old friend is getting itchy
and feeling neglected
My hand is getting twitchy
no throats grasped nor asses belted

"Don't copy the whole department if you need an answer, it makes me look like I'm not doing my job!"

"Well, if you answer me without my having to copy your entire department, I wouldn't."

"You could have just called."

"I did."

"Well, I was in a meeting."

"So I noticed."

"How could you expect this to have been done since yesterday?"

"Because I've seen you do more in mere minutes. Besides, it's not me that's looking for this. I told you already, the vendor is screaming at me for it. I'm just asking to appease him."

"This is ridiculous. I don't need all this damn drama! Don't call me for this stuff again."

You know, it's quite unfortunate for you that I know your schedule so well. What time you leave the office, the route through campus you take. The bus you catch and the time it comes. It's really unfortunate for you that, as part of my position here at the University, I know every inch of this campus intimately. It will be truly dreadful when my hand covers your mouth and nose and I press the gleaming edge of my old friend against the soft flesh of your neck, just above the clavicle and gently urge you to come with me for a "chat".

It's a shame, really... you were so nice when you first started here. Nice to look at, nice to talk to, nice to work with; but lately you've been rather cranky. It probably has something to do with all the weight you lost recently. Personally, I liked your ass better when it was bigger.

I think I'll take that first.

As your bus approaches, you loose all track of your surroundings for a brief moment to get your pass out of your purse. More than enough time for me to reach from behind you and pull you into the dense shrubbery.

"I am going to rape you, bitch. We can do this nice and quiet, or loud and *messy*; the choice is yours. You play nice, you get to leave with most of your clothes intact and possibly some dignity and the ability to sleep at night. Don't, and I take my old friend here and we start removing little bits and pieces of you until you start seeing sense."

I move my knife around your back and slice through your thin leather belt and the top two inches of fabric at the back of your skirt.

"Are you going to play nice?"

Tears are streaming down your face and you nod, sobbing. I unzip and let my hardness press against you, unfettered. You struggle briefly, but remember your place and resign yourself to your fate. I smile ruefully and spread my precum over my tip and slide myself between your firm cheeks. I meet resistance as my head comes into contact with your sphincter.

"You might want to relax for this." I say nonchalantly before thrusting forcefully against you. You shriek against my hand and struggle, but my blade against your throat keeps you in check. It takes a few strokes, but I finally manage to get my full length inside of your resistant ass hole.

"I'm going to keep it in for a bit, so we can both remember how this feels. Damn, your ass feels good on my cock! Is this the first time you've had anything back here? It certainly feels like it. I can't wait to blow my load deep inside of it, it's going to feel so damn good."

Without another word and without any warning, I began pumping into her deliciously tight ass as hard as I could. She was crying uncontrollably and screaming into my hand, but she stayed and took her due. When I came, I doused the insides of her bowels as promised and she moaned in despair as jet after white-hot jet painted her insides.

When I finished, I tucked myself away and whispered in her ear threateningly, "I know you know who I am. I don't want to have to kill you, but I will have no problem doing so if you tell anyone. Do you understand?"

She nodded, "Please just leave..."

Turning away, I swatted her on her raw bottom. "See you tomorrow, then!"

Last edited by NternalStruggles; 05-07-2013 at 11:09 AM.
NternalStruggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:21 PM   #2
Tragedy

Tragedy has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Tragedy

This is wonderful my friend, I love it!
Tragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:12 PM   #3
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Short, sweet, to the point and very well done. Thanks for sharing.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote