Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-24-2013, 11:30 AM   #1
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A rant

I have usually stayed well clear of political discussions here. As an American I am painfully aware of our sullied reputation in the global community and I just don't want to listen to all the reasons why.

That said....

No matter what country you hail from, politicians generally are the most worthless turds society can produce. My country is in a desperate turf war in Congress, the UK is tied up in scandal in its business community; Ireland is heading off the financial cliff; the middle east is ablaze; Italy seems to keep trying to keep a corrupt defiler of young girls in power, and the list goes on.

And who suffers from all these machinations? You and me. I have been to England, Ireland, Italy, Iran, and Russia and the people in all these places are just people like us. We want to live our lives and support our families and worship (or not worship) our God and be left alone to get on with it.

I think the world would be a better place if we just rounded up all these politicians who send us to war or spend our money and put them on an island to shit all over each other instead of shitting on us.

End rant.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ah Sierra, but your Borrock O' Bama is the leader of the free world. Just ask any Irishman and he'll tell you how the King of America freed the Irish from Engrish tyranny. I think we should round up all the worlds oppressed masses and send them to you.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #3
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

Didn't you already do that? I know the Irish potato famine was a deliberate attempt by the Crown to get rid of the undesirables in the Empire.

Now you can't piss in an alleyway in Boston or Chicago without urinating on a dead drunk Mick passed out no more than 100 feet from the exit of a bar which is the maximum amount of distance an Irishman can stumble without passing out.

Yeah, give us your poor, your humble, your tired, your huddled masses - that used to actually mean something. Now we want to build a wall around Mexico so that the lettuce pickers have to go through flaming hoops of bureaucracy just to get here and wash dishes. We've become the dumbest country on Earth because we keep electing retards like Rick Perry, Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman. I sometimes wonder if there's any hope for us.
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:06 PM   #4
WickedLady
Privileged Member

WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

An Irishman or a drunken Irishman Carlos???
WickedLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:16 PM   #5
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdevil View Post
Didn't you already do that? I know the Irish potato famine was a deliberate attempt by the Crown to get rid of the undesirables in the Empire.

Now you can't piss in an alleyway in Boston or Chicago without urinating on a dead drunk Mick passed out no more than 100 feet from the exit of a bar which is the maximum amount of distance an Irishman can stumble without passing out.

Rrrright ya arrre Carlos, lucky for me i'm only a tad Irish, i can stumble all the way home

Quote:
Yeah, give us your poor, your humble, your tired, your huddled masses - that used to actually mean something. Now we want to build a wall around Mexico so that the lettuce pickers have to go through flaming hoops of bureaucracy just to get here and wash dishes. We've become the dumbest country on Earth because we keep electing retards like Rick Perry, Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman. I sometimes wonder if there's any hope for us.
I will not deny that the three Republican politicians you named are what you said they are. I also understand why as a liberal you want open borders, for all those fine folks living south of the Border will vote in any politician promising them handouts.
If the world we live in was the fairytale world that the delusional bleeding hearts picture it as, all borders could be open, truth is, if anyone could cross at will the possibility of increased terrorist attacks, increased drug smuggling etc… would be a real concern.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:39 PM   #6
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post

Rrrright ya arrre Carlos, lucky for me i'm only a tad Irish, i can stumble all the way home

I will not deny that the three Republican politicians you named are what you said they are. I also understand why as a liberal you want open borders, for all those fine folks living south of the Border will vote in any politician promising them handouts.
If the world we live in was the fairytale world that the delusional bleeding hearts picture it as, all borders could be open, truth is, if anyone could cross at will the possibility of increased terrorist attacks, increased drug smuggling etc… would be a real concern.
Oh, there are plenty of retarded liberal politicians to go around as well my friend. I'm also not naïve enough to advocate open borders in the current world situation - that would be suicidal. However, that doesn't mean I don't regret the situation that has rendered those wonderful words on the Statue of Liberty as archaic. As the child of immigrants, I tend to see immigration into the United States as a healthy thing and certainly it has been in the past. Our doors were once open to anyone who was willing to work hard and make a better life for themselves. These days, we have to be pickier about who we let in the door. The huddled masses largely built this country, including the Irish - and J-Dub my friend, I'd be proud to knock a few back with you any day of the week, although I think it's fairly certain you could drink me under the table.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:58 PM   #7
Dangerdevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedLady View Post
An Irishman or a drunken Irishman Carlos???
A drunken Irishman of course. Nobody can not hold their liquor quite as stylishly as a drunken Irishman.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:09 PM   #8
WickedLady
Privileged Member

WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)WickedLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
A drunken Irishman of course. Nobody can not hold their liquor quite as stylishly as a drunken Irishman.
Smooooth! You ol' devil you!
WickedLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:38 PM   #9
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Oh, there are plenty of retarded liberal politicians to go around as well my friend. I'm also not naïve enough to advocate open borders in the current world situation - that would be suicidal. However, that doesn't mean I don't regret the situation that has rendered those wonderful words on the Statue of Liberty as archaic. As the child of immigrants, I tend to see immigration into the United States as a healthy thing and certainly it has been in the past. Our doors were once open to anyone who was willing to work hard and make a better life for themselves. These days, we have to be pickier about who we let in the door. The huddled masses largely built this country, including the Irish - and J-Dub my friend, I'd be proud to knock a few back with you any day of the week, although I think it's fairly certain you could drink me under the table.
It would seem after reading your post that we disagree on little or nothing on open borders. I think our southern Mexican Neighbors; provide a needed service that American workers seem unwilling to provide. And I have no problem giving Amasty to them hard working Family Oriented southern neighbors who are already here in the states. But let’s send the criminals back home and treat the honest hardworking Hispanics with the respect that hard work should bring.

I would enjoy drinking you under the table, and yes I think I could, but I’m just a drunken redneck, right?
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:22 AM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hang on, they changed the King of America didn't they? It was some other king helped the Irish. Fucks sake, why you bastards keep doing that is beyond me. Every few years, it's worse than medieval England!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote