Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-10-2013, 09:45 PM   #1
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick
Default Raped at knifepoint - Misjudged my safety

Short story - M/f, NC,

What happens when you misjudge the nice guy you flirt with ...

What a great Friday night this turned out to be – I hadn’t been sure if I was in the mood to go out, but my best friends Becky and Amy had badgered me and tonight I really had had no excuse. I was glad I caved in.
Dressed to the T we had skipped the line at Disco M and been ushered inside by the bouncer as soon as he had caught a glimpse of the three of us.

We got that a lot these days – a blonde, brunette and redhead in their mid thirties with real bodies and the attitude that came with a bit of experience. We were a sight to behold!
I had picked a nice, black miniskirt with thigh-high boots and a relatively modest white blouse. Chunky jewelry and a black, lacy bra that peeked out the top a tiny little bit completed my outfit – my wild lion’s mane of curly, blonde hair framed my face.

We had flirted outrageously – there were three of us and we were safe inside this club. People knew us and we were always looking out for each other, no roofies for us, thank you very much.
The three most handsome single men the club had to offer that night were paying their dues to us, tall and handsome, all of them well over 6 feet. At 5’9 in stocking feet it doesn’t take much to be taller than the average guy as soon as you put on some heels and it was nice to not have to worry about looking down when slow dancing.

Playing it safe we had moved from the bar, to the dance floor and later on to a semi private booth in the back, talking and having a good time with lots of sassy talk and innuendo. When I excused myself to go use the ladies room I was not surprised when Peter, the tallest of the three, offered to walk me so I wouldn’t get ‘accosted’ along the way.
“You flirt!” I laughed, “what do you think could happen” and with a little sashay in my hips I grabbed my small purse to weave my way through the mass of people packing the club.
Looking at me with his crystal clear eyes he said something about never being ‘too safe’ but I was only half listening; the music was loud, the place was hopping - and who cared anyway – I was never going to see him again after this night. We all knew the game and how it was played – I hadn’t let him buy me any drinks and planned on going home alone – I don’t do one night stands – not anymore anyway.

When we got to the dark hallway where the unisex bathrooms were located we still had to walk around people milling around, making out. He grabbed my hand, placed a sweet, soft, sexy little kiss on the inside of my wrist and drew me closer, looking deep into my eyes. I knew he was going to kiss me in the half darkness and maybe, just for a little bit, I didn’t really want to resist.
He leans down, shielding me from the crowd and encasing me with his powerful upper body by putting his hands on both sides of my head, against the wall behind us. His 5 o’clock shadow scrapes the sensitive skin of my neck, placing little kisses along my jaw, sending shivers down my spine. I had almost forgotten how good this can feel and boy, could the boy kiss! Soft, full lips – just the right mixture of give and take, retreat and conquer and I lost myself in the ballet of our tongues.
For a little bit I let go of my inhibitions and the need to ‘get to know’ and ‘play it safe’, but then of course he ruins it by trying to cop a feel. When one of his hands leaves the wall and tries to move up my thighs I break the kiss, laugh and move away.
“Sorry” I say, “I don’t move that fast, this isn’t even a date”.

And then everything changes in a heartbeat. He pushes me to my left, against a door and we stumble inside one of the bathrooms! A bathroom?, I think, and while I brace myself against the vanity and regain my balance I hear the click of the lock, loud and clear.
I look up and the funny quip I was going to make about him being desperate, dies on my lips.
A scalpel in one of his hands and across his lips he says “Not a sound you uptight bitch, you hear me?” While he looks me straight in the eyes, his voice even and measured.
“ I like to play games too, you little cocktease, and I’m letting you know right now that I don’t use anesthesia with this, I just cut – how much is entirely up to you.”
The light is bright and illuminates the sharp edge of the blade perfectly.

“Now, this “he cups the bulge in his pants “is going to hurt, but not as badly as this” and he moves the blade right in front of my face. I can see that there is already blood on it and my knees get weak. I’m paralyzed by fear and want to do nothing better than to slide down and dissolve in a puddle on the floor. I am still standing there, my purse clamped under my arm, my eyes wide, going back and forth between the scalpel in one hand and the one that is now unbuttoning his pants. This can’t be happening.

“You are a stunner, gorgeous in fact with those slender, tanned legs – but if you don’t mind,” he says” I want to see the rest of the package now” and he pulls out his cock, already hard and ready to go, long and thick with blue veins, ridges and a mushroom head.
“I need you to turn around and face the mirror. Unbutton your blouse slowly – I want you to give me a nice little show”, he fists his cock” Get into it and play along – fake it if you have to”.

I know I must look like a complete idiot, but I’m just so astonished that my brain can not compute what is actually happening. I open my mouth to plead with him, but he interjects with a wave of the scalpel.
“I’m not interested, just save it” he tells me “I’m done talking – I don’t want to cut you, but you’ve been asking for this all night” and with a menacing step he comes closer.
He leans in to me and whispers – “move it, or you’re going to loose it – do you hear me?” and there is nothing left of the nice, jovial young professional I had spent the evening with. It’s been replaced with a savage predator, a man accustomed to getting what he wants, when he wants it.
Realizing that I don’t really have a choice I turn around and start unbuttoning my blouse. I close my eyes as I feel him rubbing up against me from behind and continue blindly. He lifts his hand and moves my hair to the side, licking the outer shell of my ear and continuing down to my throat. I can feel his cock on my hip and smell his pre cum, I swallow hard.
“I like my fucktoys to be real tightasses” he whispers in my ear, his breath cooling the spit he has left behind and tickling the fine hair on my neck.
“Like to fuck them from behind and force more cock into them, make them submit, bowed before me while I look at them, taking them like the bitches they are”.
He is really scary now, the hatred pouring out of him when he talks about what he is going to do to me. I start to shake.
Why is nobody looking for me – do they really think I’m in the back making out with him? They should know better !
I realize that this is not the first time he has done this. His moves are too practiced, his words too precise. He is not nervous at all, just determined to get a good fuck out of the evening, whether I want to or not.
I’m sure his friends are in on this and there is no doubt in my mind that he will follow through on his threat. He knows what to do with that scalpel and I’m sure he has used it before.

His voice is the most horrible, deep baritone, steady and sure.
He strokes his cock and says: “now I want you to understand me – open your eyes and look at me” he waits until I look at him through the mirror
“I’m not going to hurt you any more than I have to, but you’re going to do what I say! I’m keeping this little tool in my hand, visible while I’m fucking you, do you understand me?” again, he waits and this time I nod.
“I need you to say it” –
“I understand” I whisper.
“Now bend over and put your hands on the marble” and while I comply he puts his hands under my skirt and bunches it up around my hips. I’m fully exposed to him now, in my boots, thigh highs and tiny g-string, the mirror reflecting my unbuttoned top with my breasts still encased in the black bra. He licks his lips and chuckles.

“I knew you were a little whore under all that, now spread your legs a little more” and pulls aside my g-string revealing my pussy and the delicate crack of my anus. I can feel the blade slightly scratch across my skin.

“What a great ass you have, makes me wonder which of your holes I should try first” and with the scalpel in one and his dick in the other hand he runs it up and down my slit.
I close my eyes and get ready for the inevitable, my hands pushing down to cushion my hips, expecting a hard shove.

But he surprises me again when he places just the tip of his penis into my entrance and I feel his cold hand move across my smooth buttocks, around to my stomach.
I shiver in fear and close my eyes as he moves upwards and, with his dick just barely lodged in my pussy, he uses his free hand to cup my breast, squeezing it.
“Stay with me now – keep your eyes open” and as I obey and look at him, he pushes in with one, long, steady thrust and holds it there, filling me completely.

“Oh fuck you’re nice and tight for such a cocktease” he groans “such a sweet snug cunt” and I cringe and grit my teeth, ‘not a sound’ I think and try to focus on anything but the brute behind me. I hear people laughing outside the bathroom door and for a split second I want to cry out and scream for help, but then my eyes land on the blade in his left hand and I resign myself to the fact that I’d rather get raped than cut up and disfigured.

His hand on my breast is getting more urgent, squeezing and pushing it against my chest while his strokes are deep and steady, relentless, his wiry pubic hair hitting my ass every time he forces himself all the way in . He grunts every time he pushes back in and soon his lust takes over. He speeds up, slams in, over and over, pulling my hips back to meet his and after what seems like forever, my head gets pulled back when he grips my long blond hair and uses it as a rein to pull me back. I have to arch my back to relieve the pressure on my scalp.

“Look at me,
Look at me,
Look at me”

he chants in sync with three furious thrusts as I feel his cock expand and him erupting inside me. He is coating my insides with hot cum all the while I look him in the eyes in the mirror.
He jerks and yells out in triumph as he buries himself deep once again, jetting his seed deep, emptying his balls completely.

My hips hurt like hell from having been slammed into the marble counter with such force and my hair feels like its being pulled out of my scalp. But I don’t dare look away from his eyes as he relaxes slowly and pushes me down onto the marble – I can feel him getting soft inside of me and cum leaking down my legs.
I feel defeated, physically and psychologically.

“Please don’t hurt me anymore” I say and I hate that my voice breaks on a sob. He looks at me in the mirror, pulls out and wipes his dripping dick on my skirt.

“I need you to listen closely now” he says and puts himself to rights.
“You will talk to nobody about this, do you understand me?” I nod.

“I need you to say the words!” I nod again, I can’t think, but my mouth eventually forms the words.

“I won’t tell anyone about this” I say and start to get up. He puts the hand with the scalpel on my back and keeps me down, uses his other hand to slowly stroke up and down my abused folds.
“I need you to know that I will take your drivers license with me and we will always be able to find you. You, your family, your friends. Always! Do you understand? Answer ME”
I nod and now tears are gathering in my eyes. I realize that this is real, that he is done with me and that he is going to let me go. I’m not going to die in this bathroom at my favorite club and the relief I feel over that brings about an emotional response that thus far I haven’t allowed myself.
“I promise I won’t tell anyone” I sob and try once again to get up but he still holds me down.
I’m not trying very hard though, he is still holding the scalpel in plain view.
“Stay” he orders and pulls out a phone, dials and almost immediately starts to speak

“Yeah, I’m done. Oh yeah - She’s a great fuck!” pause, and then a nod “Alright”.
Before he puts it back in his pocket he pushes a couple of buttons and holds it up –

“smile” he says and I’m realizing he is taking a picture of me, bent over, used – my stomach turns.

He steps back and smiles at me, the ‘nice guy’ smile he used for the first part of our acquaintance, we are back to ‘normal’. I immediately straighten and bite my lip at the pain in my back and the feeling of his cum leaking out of my abused pussy, running down the inside of my thighs.

After taking my ID out of my purse he turns, unlocks the door and with a half smile across his shoulder tells me to “clean up and make yourself presentable, Joey doesn’t like sloppy seconds”.

My eyes widen as he opens the door and gets a high five from Joey, his buddy that is waiting right outside the door…
GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:08 AM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love it, especially some of the details like the blood on the scalpel. Great story.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:41 PM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That was damn HOT! I like how he made her look at him through the mirror while being raped, and how he made her clean her self for round two with Joey. Him taking her picture was also a great touch. VERY well done GC.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:29 AM   #4
Blister

Blister Level 1 (100+)Blister Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Blister

Sweet, I didn't know you were taking notes but you've got a good memory.

And a good way of writing too. Nice one.
Blister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:51 PM   #5
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good stuff GC. I liked that.
The_Scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:56 PM   #6
Need2BOwned
Privileged Member

Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Need2BOwned

Loved it! You are a wonderful writer!
Need2BOwned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:39 PM   #7
Butt_Stalker

Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)

Fucking hot story! You got some skillz there girl!
Butt_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:43 PM   #8
Shocker16

Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

GC you rock. Great story
Shocker16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:40 AM   #9
SubjugateMe

SubjugateMe has initial reputation

I love, love LOVE this story. "Stay with me now - keep your eyes open" - always gets me wet!
SubjugateMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 06:45 AM   #10
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

Very, very vivid.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 07:07 PM   #11
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That was fucking hot..... well played
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:47 PM   #12
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story, very well written. I enjoyed the ending. Maybe a second part is forthcoming?
Old 07-04-2022, 12:42 AM   #13
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Really enjoyed this story!
Old 07-17-2022, 08:21 AM   #14
uns33n

uns33n Level 1 (100+)uns33n Level 1 (100+)

I like your little story very much. You should keep writing, I think. Maybe the story can still be expanded, because what happens in the meantime with your friends, remains for now in the dark ...
uns33n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
knife, m/f, mirror, non-consensual, rape