Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-01-2008, 11:28 AM   #21
barb0uz3

barb0uz3 has initial reputation

Quote:
Q:I heard that if a woman orgasms, she's more likely to get pregnant. Is that true?

A:Yes.When a woman climaxes the muscular contractions and uterine suction pull more sperm into the cervix than if she does not have an orgasm. Luckily you don't have to have on-screen synchronized orgasms - as long as she does one minute before he ejaculates to 45 minutes after, you are good to go
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/belisa...l_b_90565.html
barb0uz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:34 AM   #22
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think the real issue is the comment about enjoying. Just because a person reaches orgasm is not mean that equals 100% enjoyment.

Your link and blurb are nice but I stand by that just because orgasm is reached doesn't mean the victim of a rape has enjoyed herself. The orgasm is physical. I can give a massage that would blow the minds of some of the young hotties on this board and I enjoy oral...another trick of the trade but if the gal is unwilling that is a mental thing no matter how fantastic the physical part.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 04:56 PM   #23
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

@ barb0uz3:

Here's your FIRST WARNING ...
No insults outside the Rowdy Room ... goes for avatars as well.

Oh, by the way ... getting pregnant only when a woman enjoys the sex ... wrong!
Old 06-02-2008, 01:45 PM   #24
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Stern you insulted half of the board. And why is a woman a moderator?? This is simply wrong.
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 01:51 PM   #25
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Let me put this in simple words you can understand italianguy...stop harassing and insulting members and moderators or you will find yourself banned for good!
Old 06-02-2008, 01:59 PM   #26
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, italianguy, I know you're quite uncomfortable with your own ladyparts but that doesn't mean I am with mine.
If you're seriously that offended by a woman being a moderator there's at least no more need to insult YOU ... even if I did take a tiny go at you I could never embarrass you as much as you just did yourself.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:04 PM   #27
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Ehi somedude let's put that in simple words I am the victim Sternenlied is the guilty.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:06 PM   #28
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Poor little man ... this woman (ME) made you a victim?

HAHAHAHAHA!

You're such a man ... I am so impressed by your brimming masculinity!
Old 06-02-2008, 02:18 PM   #29
italianguy
Banned

To return back in topic I read that women's orgasm is a way to control which men to get pregnant by, I will search this study and link it if I have the time, I don't remember where I read it.

So basically women marry an ugly man that spend a lot of money and time on them, betray him with an alpha male and get pregnant by him (the alpha male) by using orgasm only with him.

So that she has both, good genes and parental resources.

They fake the orgasm with the loser one as to say "see? I am not betraying you"

Of course all this process is completely involuntary, it's "hard coded" in women.

This study was all about faking orgasm from en evolutionary point of view. The result was that if a woman fakes orgasm probably she betrays you.

But now stern ignoring all the evidence will explain me that orgasm faking happens because men are little creatures that want to be reassured about their masculinity and bla bla bla, you know the usual feminist hate speech.

Last edited by italianguy; 06-02-2008 at 02:23 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:25 PM   #30
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Actually there's nothing that COULD be explained to you since you obviously lack any intellectual capacity, making it impossible for you to understand the things we grown-ups talk about.
I'm afraid - even if I wanted to - I just couldn't dumb it down enough for you to even come close to comprehending.

And since I already stated that believing getting pregnant is in any way influenced by enjoying the sex and/or having an orgasm is just plain stupid there's really nothing sensible to say to you anymore.

Oh ... I never said all men are little creatures ... YOU are. But as we can see you didn't even understand that. So what good would explaining biology to you do? Same as everything else revolving around you - none, zip, bupkus.
You were born into this world to be made fun of, that's it.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:31 PM   #31
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Now ... run off to jump on your mom's lap and cry on her shoulder about the bad women out there laughing at you.
HAHAHAHAHA!
You know ... you're the reason even real ugly, stupid and feminine guys can still get some self-confidence and feel good about themselves. Compared to you they're still class-A models.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:34 PM   #32
italianguy
Banned

it is not the study on females faking orgasm that I read but it's a study about orgasm as a way to select the best partner

Quote:
female adaptations (e.g. orgasm) that biased sperm competition in favour of males possessing heritable fitness indicators
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...e01f386e883a27

You have to buy the article to read it fully, here is just the abstract.

And read the wikipedia page about orgasm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm in the "Evolutionary function of orgasms" paragraph.

Here are some parts.

Quote:
Other theories are based on the idea that the female orgasm might increase fertility. For example, the 30% reduction in size of the vagina could help clench onto the penis (much like, or perhaps caused by, the pubococcygeus muscles), which would make it more stimulating for the male (thus ensuring faster or more voluminous ejaculation). The British biologists Baker and Bellis have suggested that the female orgasm may have an "upsuck" action (similar to the esophagus' ability to swallow when upside down), resulting in the retaining of favorable sperm and making conception more likely.[22] They posited a role of female orgasm in sperm competition.

A 1994 Learning Channel documentary on sex had fiber optic cameras inside the vagina of a woman while she had sexual intercourse. During her orgasm, her pelvic muscles contracted and her cervix repeatedly dipped into a pool of semen in the vaginal fornix, as if to ensure that sperm would proceed by the external orifice of the uterus, making conception more likely.[23] Elisabeth Lloyd has criticized the accompanying narration of this film clip which describes it as an example of "Sperm Upsuck", saying that it depicted normal orgasmic uterine contractions, which have not been shown to have any effect on fertility.[24]

The fact that women tend to reach orgasm more easily when they are ovulating suggests that it is tied to increasing fertility.[25]

Other biologists surmise that the orgasm simply serves to motivate sex, thus increasing the rate of reproduction, which would be selected for during evolution. Since males typically reach orgasms faster than females, it potentially encourages a female's desire to engage in intercourse more frequently, increasing the likelihood of conception.

Last edited by italianguy; 06-02-2008 at 02:40 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:43 PM   #33
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

That theory is over ten years old, based on another one over 20 years old...

a) It's simply one study among thousands ... doesn't make it correct.
b) The abstract isn't enough by any means to make a judgement about the validity of this theory.
c) The first line states it all "quote: female orgasm is not necessary for conception" ...
d) The rest is a hypothesis ... unproven.
e) Maybe you should give it another read. Doesn't really support your theory all the way.
f) Next time you quote something from that arcticle at least take the entire statement:

Quote:
If heritable differences in male viability existed in the evolutionary past, selection could have favoured female adaptations (e.g. orgasm) that biased sperm competition in favour of males possessing heritable fitness indicators.
As I said - also your second quote - lots of "coulds" and "mights". There's no scientific proof.
The further part of the wikipedia article also contradict that theory.
Just embarrass yourself even more ... you can't even grasp the meaning of your own quotes. This is so hilarious!

Last edited by Sternenlied; 06-02-2008 at 02:46 PM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 02:50 PM   #34
italianguy
Banned

Yes studies done by feminists contradicts the real studies. It's not new.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:55 PM   #35
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Most studies about that subject (as well as the two contradicting articles you posted) are actually done by men.

Listen ... I understand all the girls (and the boys) at your school making fun of you all the time made you jealous of mature men and gave you a despise of women ... I might actually pity you and pat your head while you sob about it but I don't want to be called a child molester.

How can one explain this to an EEG-flatliner like you are?
Ah ... right!
Not at all!

Last edited by Sternenlied; 06-02-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 03:01 PM   #36
italianguy
Banned

Stern are you the moderator gal that stated "No insults outside the Rowdy Room" some posts ago?
Old 06-02-2008, 03:08 PM   #37
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Like I said ... how can I insult you when you insult yourself all the time?

Ah well ... must be because I'm a woman ...
Old 06-02-2008, 03:18 PM   #38
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am not sure if you are just a troll or what but let me pipe in...

My name is Ron and I work in the Criminal Justice field. In many of my past jobs before my current position, I have noticed that women as supervisors and managers have done a fantastic job as leaders.

Not withstanding, I was a facilitator/counselor for domestic violence offenders for a couple of years and it was mandatory for each group to have one male and one female. This was a great dynamic to give another perspective to the group and included myself as the other facilitator/counselor. I learned a lot from my partners and gained a lot of respect for the job they did.

It sickens me when people discriminate against someone for their sex or race. Maybe you personal issues with her but don't question her ability to the job she is doing because she is a WOMAN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
Stern you insulted half of the board. And why is a woman a moderator?? This is simply wrong.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 03:28 PM   #39
italianguy
Banned

omg another feminist. They are everywhere, in rape boards too.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:29 PM   #40
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Oh,the italianguy is back again,good.
I waited you from some days but it's good to see you again,I find my entertainment here in seeing you insulted specialy from the female members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Listen ... I understand all the girls (and the boys) at your school making fun of you all the time made you jealous of mature men and gave you a despise of women ... I might actually pity you and pat your head while you sob about it but I don't want to be called a child molester.
But honestly we want to help you and remove your complicated psychologic problem towards women.
I think Stern was right in this,and I think also you was beaten by the girls in your school and maybe this who make you dislike the women and see them.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote