Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-05-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
Kruniac

Kruniac Level 1 (100+)Kruniac Level 1 (100+)
Default Need more "realistic" looking incest

Maybe a guy, 18, due to emotional disturbance (from whatever source), or mental imbalance, is raped by his mother.

Or the other way around with a daughter/father.

Anybody have any ideas? Something homemade?

OVER 18, obviously.
Kruniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:23 PM   #2
weirdtexan

weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to weirdtexan

I would actually love to videotape real couples for the board. I've posted ads on backpage a few times but never got a response. If anyone here is in texas or near the dfw area and would like to have me video tape them please do contact me.

Of course the odds of that happening are slim to none. Still I agree with you I'd love to see more realistic, amateur feeling, and honest to God real incest videos here.
weirdtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:02 PM   #3
mastergee

mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruniac View Post
Maybe a guy, 18, due to emotional disturbance (from whatever source), or mental imbalance, is raped by his mother.

OVER 18, obviously.
I do agree with this statement.

Raped by the mother... Problem with this, if I was the son. I wouldn't class this as rape but enjoy it instead. To be classed as rape, it has to be the son raping a very caring and conservative right wing married mother.

How about this for a story line....

A mother is involved in a swingers club and regularly attends in the city center where couples meet to have sex. Her son, unknowingly to his mother is aware of what she does. One evening he decides to follow her to the club to see if he can get lucky with his mom. On this occassion she decides to strap herself to a harnish with her legs spread apart raised slightly in the air. Similar to bondage equipment out there. One by one, random men start having sex with her. Her son walks behind her and places a blindfold to cover her eyes, and then joins the queue. When it is his join, he starts to penetrate his mother, and just before cumming he removes the blindfold from her eyes. She can't say anything as there are a lot of people watching. So she goes with the flow and properly feels rotten afterwards.
mastergee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
barnabus_c2001

barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)barnabus_c2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wonder if any of these we download are real inest clips?
barnabus_c2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:12 PM   #5
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnabus_c2001 View Post
I wonder if any of these we download are real inest clips?
99.9% percent of the time they are not, and thats a conservative estimate.

They are vanilla scenes, dressed up as incest by the websites for that added bit of spice, just like in the rape clips the women aren't really being raped (well most of them).

Mainly because in most countries incest is illegal, and you would have to be bloody stupid to let someone film you, yet alone upload a video, taking part in an illegal sexual act, especially one that the press will put as child abuse (even if the 'child' is in there twenties, but we know how accurate tabloid reporting is)
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:27 PM   #6
mastergee

mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)mastergee Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruniac View Post

OVER 18, obviously.
Yeah I do have a suggestion. A small group of us make our own incest style video. We know what we want to see, and I am sure there are enough willing members on the site wanting to star or help create a video. Let's face it. It wouldn't be difficult to beat a lot of the cheesy acting and poor story lines out there for these so called incest clips. I personally think it could be a good idea, and then to share it back to the board.

If people are in the UK, then I am willing to organize such a thing. Just reply whether or not you are interested.
mastergee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:02 AM   #7
mom.son

mom.son has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mom.son

Good idea mastergee!

unfortunately i'm in Iran. otherwise I would definitly help you.
mom.son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:45 PM   #8
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
99.9% percent of the time they are not, and thats a conservative estimate.

They are vanilla scenes, dressed up as incest by the websites for that added bit of spice, just like in the rape clips the women aren't really being raped (well most of them).
Its true the closest action i have ever seen is between twins (female) - a real incest vid is like the holy grail !! that fucking rare !