Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-19-2015, 09:54 PM   #1
Quentin Graves

Quentin Graves has initial reputation
Default Dark Desires

Is anyone else like me? Do you dream of grabbing a woman and just fucking her? Hold her down strip her out of her clothes and just fuck the shit out her? I go to BDSM events and munchies so I can meet women that enjoy rape play but deep down I don't want it to be play. I have to keep a tight rein on myself, if I feel slighted by a woman at a bar I think, "could just jump the cunt and take it from her. Serve her right."

These thoughts have been with me all my life. I have always controlled them but sometimes I don't want to. What bout some of you others?

By the way I'm knew here.
Quentin Graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 02:40 PM   #2
well_hung_jack
Banned

well_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these parts

Hey Quentin, good to meet you. I've always had a leaning toward rough/non consensual sex from a very young age but am also aware of what a devastating and unforgivable crime it is to commit on a real person. I honestly find it hard to get into sex unless there is some violent or dominating aspect to it but I could only do it with another consenting freak like myself who gets off on it. When the lines between fantasy and reality blur or your appetite for destruction overpowers you you're looking at a lot of prison time and some poor victim with a ruined life. Better off sticking to the munches mate
well_hung_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 03:53 PM   #3
Quentin Graves

I know, it is just so hard sometimes. Especially with certain women, stuck up bitches who are cruel to others sets off my anger charge. I have to just go - get away and be alone till I get over it. Got to where I don't ask women to dance anymore. Not because I get turned down a lot - I can handle a polite no thank you. But the ones that give you that sour stomach face and the words that let you know they think you are right up there with dog shit on their shoes. I have never given in to the urge! Doesn't mean I don't dream about it!
Old 05-22-2015, 06:18 PM   #4
well_hung_jack
Banned

well_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these parts

Yup, the world is full of assholes! lol If you assaulted every asshole you met you'd be in prison surrounded by more assholes... I mean where does it end? What is the point in letting the world turn you into its victim? Brush it off bro, who gives a shit; plenty more fish in the sea after all. And if you weren't such a horny bastard and actually read people before asking them to dance you might better tell if disappointment awaits! Just chill, roll with it; life's not that serious
well_hung_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 04:55 PM   #5
Super Human

Super Human has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin Graves View Post
Is anyone else like me? Do you dream of grabbing a woman and just fucking her? Hold her down strip her out of her clothes and just fuck the shit out her? I go to BDSM events and munchies so I can meet women that enjoy rape play but deep down I don't want it to be play. I have to keep a tight rein on myself, if I feel slighted by a woman at a bar I think, "could just jump the cunt and take it from her. Serve her right."

These thoughts have been with me all my life. I have always controlled them but sometimes I don't want to. What bout some of you others?

By the way I'm knew here.
Well, I wouldn't be on this forum if I didn't have a rape fantasy. :-) But seriously, it is just fantasy like if you imagined yourself in a medieval setting or warped into another world and time period. Or to be more realistic, you can imagine yourself being in a fight with a huge guy and kicking his butt. You can imagine yourself being the King of Saudi Arabia with a 100 wives and still adding more everyday. They are just fantasies.

I think it helps to have a vivid imagination so that you won't do the real thing. I daydream sometimes, and it helps me cope with reality. I tend to daydream less than I was younger though because I don't depend too much on that anymore because I have more self control these days. Try to look at rape fantasies as something fun in life like going to a sports events, watching a movie, going out, or playing video games.

I've had these dark desires since I was a kid. So, it's nothing new. Seems like I was born with them. It's part of your human personality in the physical world. Just don't let it become stronger than you. Kinda like alcohol, drugs, or smoking. So, it can become addicting, and your desires could become stronger if you let it. I have the same desires, but I treat it as any other forms of attraction, either it be drinking my favorite beverage or playing a great video game. Moderation is the key and it won't overcome you.
Super Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:11 PM   #6
Quentin Graves

Default Daydream about it

I daydream about rapping women all the time. Especially in a bar, or restaurant, or at a store. I see some hot woman or girl, dressed in figure-hugging clothes, or revealing a lot of flesh, low cut showing tit to just above the nip and my mind goes nuts. I see a girl in tight fitting shorts with a small round ass and I want pound my dick into her. I fight it off but finding girls that dig rape-play is really difficult
Old 02-24-2016, 09:03 PM   #7
make_you_scream_and_cry

make_you_scream_and_cry has initial reputation

Thhoughts don't get you jail time, acting on them does. I think most people who have a rape fantasy have those moments where they see somebody and think "man...what if".

I would strongly suggest seeking out some counselling help, just because it sounds like you're starting to flirt with danger. I totally believe you don't intend to act on those feelings, but you might benefit in getting some help in putting more control on them. I mean telling a counsellor you have these urges is confidential, and if you're at or close to the point where that urge is getting too strong, better to be safe than sorry. Especially if you're having trouble finding a freaky partner lol.

You just don't want one bad night or one too many drinks to ruin your life. Not to mention, rapists aren't exactly popular in prison either. Remember...keep it a game and it's all good
make_you_scream_and_cry is offline   Reply With Quote