Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-08-2014, 11:04 AM   #1
Col. Kink

Col. Kink has initial reputation
Default The mind control rape fantasy

Another of my favorite rape fantasies is the mind control rape.

Anyone who has read Isaac Asimov's "Foundation" books will be familiar with The Mule - a mutant born with the power of emotional control. He had the ability to reach into a person's mind and adjust their emotions however it suited him - slavish devotion, undying love, psychotic fear - and nail it in place permanently, or shift it from one emotional state to another. Armies would not, could not, fight him as long as he could get within eyeshot of their generals and political leaders. He could even delete your memories so you forgot anything he didn't want you to know. The only thing that stopped him from total galactic conquest was the intervention of the Second Foundation, a secret society of scholars who had themselves developed similar mental powers.

It occurs to me a man with such powers could effectively have any woman he wants in any way he wants. Let's say I met a young woman, a cute stranger, at the local mall. All it would take is a second tweaking her mind and suddenly she's all giggly cooperative. "Sure, Mr. Total Stranger, I'll drop everything I'm doing and ride home with you."

Once at home, where my secure basement dungeon is waiting, she eagerly strips down while I take photos and videos and she smiles appreciatively as I strap her into the rape rack.

Then I release the mental control, allowing her mind to return to normal. She begins screaming and pleading as she suddenly realizes where she is and what's happening to her. Her begging for mercy only makes me harder as I thrust deep into and slap her ass around. I make certain to ejaculate inside of her.

When I'm finished, and she sags in the rack crying and sobbing, I tweak her mind again. Suddenly she's slavishly devoted to me, apologizing for her shameful display of weakness and now begging me to abuse her some more.

I tell her "no," and order her to dress, which she does, all pouty as she does so. When she's done, I take her back to the mall where I found her, and I leave her sitting in the food court with the last few hours of her memory deleted, so that she has no recollection of what happened, leaving me safe to strike again. And all this without ever having learned her name.

And in the months to come, as her belly bulges and she learns she is pregnant, she is stuck with an unending mystery: How did this happen?
Col. Kink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 05:09 PM   #2
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Scenarios like this are fun to think about. I recall a story I found on an online BBS in the pre-internet days that was similar to what you described, only the "heroes" (from our perspective) could only control the voluntary functions of the body, not the underlying mental or emotional states. They could make their victims say or do anything they wanted, but the victim would be fully aware of what was happening. Their bodies would mysteriously betray them by undressing in public, or walking into the dungeon, or what not and the victims couldn't stop themselves.

The problem with these scenarios, if you over-think them as I tend to do, is that they'd get to be boring after a while. There'd be no challenge or sense of accomplishment if you could get anyone to do anything you wanted any time you wanted with little effort on your part. Like that classic Twilight Zone episode where the criminal is shot and killed and goes to what he believes to be Heaven. He can get any girl he wants, he never loses at the gaming tables, he can eat anything he wants, etc. After a few days of this, he's so bored that he goes to his host and says he can't stand it any longer and would rather go to the "other place." His host laughs maniacally and asks, "Just where do you think you are?"

Anyway, I'm not trying to burst your bubble. I like these fantasies too. But in the long-run, I think we need risks and challenges in order to maintain the excitement and prevent boredom.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #3
Fakimer

Fakimer has initial reputation

I have always enjoyed mind control or hypnosis concepts. I also enjoy the freezing or timestop concept.
Fakimer is offline   Reply With Quote