Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-23-2014, 08:27 PM   #1
deep_thoughts

deep_thoughts Level 1 (100+)deep_thoughts Level 1 (100+)
Default 10 minutes to eternity - a drug assault fantasy

Hello to everyone - I am realy glad having found a board where fantasys about (of course consensual) rape games can be shared.

Therefore, I introduce thist storie, hope you like it. Sorry for grammar mistakes, English is not my mother tongue.

10 minutes to eternity

It is a day about 2 weeks ago when I log in without expectancy in a dating portal in which I am registered . I have received a message whose author managed something , which is rare , very rare, occurs . He reached my quite instinctive and depraved mind. I looked at the profile of the author - it was not very extensive , yet the few words showed a pure form; moral depravity , greed, desire lust - no taboos , variable limits. Dangerous, because the factors intelligence and rhetorical skill also were added.

My instinct (a critical and trusted advisor ) said yes. At this time to reply to the message . It was a brisk , clear and in the intentions clearer exchange , here two wanted to go beyond all borders, there was no tomorrow , no yesterday , the moment mattered and nothing else was there . It came quickly to the essential, questions about preferences and inclinations were placed in an openness and speed, as well as answers that I myself was amazed .

Very quickly came a question that prefiguring the course of events , even if we did not know it at this time. "Are drugs some option to you ? " The Mail was written originally in English , possibly in order to circumvent word filter , as a joke ? Anyway, the question left no space to be misunderstood and I answered honestly . "There were points of contact in these things and there are some substances that I would not refuse in the future. " Equally clear was the return , he wrote that he was pleased to read this.

There was a lively exchange about fantasies and preferences. I wrote that the abuse under the influence of drugs is a dream of mine whom I cherish , but have not yet lived . He replied that he would shoot me in the will-less space and then abuse me, as he could only do to me. He wrote that he would bring me so "on it " that I hover between heaven and hell.

I replied that I have no morals in these things and he gets a free pass for administer to me whatever he wants . I wrote that word for word , knowing the consequence that hovered in that statement , knowing the power of attorney which I had just been laid. I hesitated ? No, my instinct and my desire spoke a distinct language , it was meant as written - this I confirmed again on the demand out whether I actually want to say what I just have written.

It was just before the weekend . We are both self-employed, our occupations represented an encounter on Friday unfortunately not possible. On Saturday I attended a beautiful night and the ongoing party that we had but a few days earlier identified as ladies night with my girlfriend. I keep my word - always , no meeting was also possible that evening.

On Sunday we recovered , the Monday was targeted for an evening meeting . I already knew the afternoon that he has lived through the weekend very sleepless and suspected that he was not able to perceive the planned date in the evening in a hotel bar in our city. An e-mail confirming this. Too bad . But do not change , it would be just another day , so my thought - Monday evening about 6 p.m.

It is about 8 p.m. as I go by train on the way home after work . My mobile phone has internet access , so I log into the dating portal. Once you do that , you will be visible to other users as "online" , if one has previously linked his profiles with each other , this was the case with us . There followed a lively correspondence , quickly came the impression in me , he forged a crazy plan. This impression was confirmed quickly . He was tired, yes, of course it was madness to turn night into day , yes. I wrote him that the plan was crazy , that it would be totally turned off etc .....

By 11p.m. I reach the destination. It's crazy , it's the middle of the night, we are both tired .... Are we really?

I reach the scene and become packed , spun around and passed transversely through a hallway , on energetic way. We kiss in this greedy , demanding kind that has nothing to do with romance and love - here it comes to sex , to desire, to greed - to exactly what it should be. What I describe here has only lasted seconds , the seconds that I have to decide if I want to enter this Highway to Hell - no, I do not want it, I'm horny , I will - I will.

He pushes my upper body over a table, on it a glass plate with two lines of white powder, and handed a rolled dollar bill to me without a comment. The powder is speed , an amphetamine that is highly stimulating and eliminates any feeling of fatigue, hunger and thirst , otherwise it is the case with lust and desire from - both will free run given, it is in the truest sense of the word a mental highway to no limits, it takes inhibitions (of which we had not many anyway ) and attracts the desire for intense , animalistic and perverted sex.

I know that the amount for me means instant loss of mind control , that's what he announced, he would carry me from now on immediately in the state which is the right for what we do. The powder acts within minutes and retains its influence quite long , it drives into the depravity and let us sink into a phenomenal proliferation of desire.

The night ended in the early morning , we had to fight both with the next day, but the experience was worth every effort .

The next 3 days were decent and were determined by our jobs took us the very use of, we did not at that time whether, and if so, when there would be another encounter . However, I must say that my instinct told me that there would be this . There was a diffuse and basically totally unfounded premonition agreements in this respect there was no - but the thought crept very quietly around in my head , he was there, everything else would be a lie .

On Friday I claimed my work commitments until the evening. Later I had an appointment , I had agreed a long time ago and keep my dates usually . To be honest, I was not very motivated, I said to myself , the week was exhausting, it was true surely , ultimately the truth is that after what has happened in the night of Monday to Tuesday, I simply did not want to do anything with anyone. Fantastic experiences need time to take effect and you yourself need a certain distance before you go into the next experience.

Nevertheless, I stuck to the agreement and appeared at the appointed time at the meeting point . It was a bizarre situation in its entirety because of the intuitive perception ago agreed nothing pure. I was wearing an elegant, is as seductive dress made of a paper-thin , double-layered silk , one of these dresses, which like a breath of colour lie on the wearer's body and at the same time act as noble and ladylike . For this purpose the matching high heels and a black jacket , the latter only to reduce the factor of conspicuity through the dress if needed significantly . An outfit that Madame would choose for a special occasion, an accessory for the excess - only , this meeting was not. I noticed after a while that it does not make sense if I would continue this appointment , we acted friendly, behaved polite, but there was no attraction , my instinct told with simple, I should say goodbye.

I did so politely and went to the main station , my train would leave at short after 1 a.m. right next to my front door, it would be a quiet evening .

Once at the station I still had some time, and logged me therefore without much thought about what I was doing, as so often into the Internet . It would be a quiet evening .

I opened my account and read his mail . We exchanged some messages about their experience of Monday night , had some small talk on it was agreed right what we have done, that we have every reason to feel us as courtesan and King . It would be a quiet evening .

Meanwhile, I was sitting in the train, it went close past the point where we were met us three days ago , up to this moment, it was a quiet evening.

I do not know what inspiration prevented that I was surprised , I do not know if there is so much instinct and determination , but I am sure that there is not much chance in things like this.

There came a next mail , it came , as measured by the previous context, ad hoc and without preparation, it involved the question of whether I now, it was now 1:30 a.m. would have the option to procure drugs. Rarely have I so amazed staring at an email , it was insane what was obvious was the plan and I knew that I no longer want it to stop it neither am willing to if I can answer . However, I control myself , I do not want to push him to anything , I answer , make once more clear that this is a crazy and wacky plan - we should either resign immediately or decide to carry .

Shortly ago 2 a.m. I leave halfway train and take a taxi back to the scene , about 2:30 we enter a relevant disco in the city, which turned that night into Sodom and Gomorrah .

We stood at the counter, took a few drinks , had arrived on the Highway to Hell , the night without morning. Two people who knowingly and willfully , against all rules follow their impulsiveness because both knew the opportunity of this kind no one gets often in life , most never . It may be that we strive for virtue, but we will see that we have really lived eventually in the moments of vice.

Our behavior is discreet , no wild smooching , no mating dance , my jacket I keep in order not to attract more attention than it already do our age and our clothes in this location anyway by the style of dress .

A fleeting touch my lips , almost as if one were to come too close because of the alcohol when moving the head by accident. I feel the XTC pill in my mouth and know I the point of no return overstepping when I swallow . His hand acting under my dress , kind of counter, allow seating position to each other and cut of the dress that this happens without unwanted observation. The initiation of what he does to me drives me now the pure desire in my head , I feel hot wetness between my legs and I need all my composure and control not to let it show. The fact that I succeed is fascinating him as well as it excited me what is happening. We are here for a while , the second dose of the intoxicant is in my blood , as well as a certain amount of alcohol and a barely controllable amount of greed. Lust for him , lust for sexual use , greed for the moment in which I lose myself .

A while later , we left the disco and reach around 4:30, our target was the location of the other events. Both of us have become more operational control than sane, or even what we truly are , both of us have taken off their masks - this is a truth which is also unique, you have to trust this first , no calculus , no tactics , no staged show - through and through genuine.

Follows a scene that produced in a way, a deja vu feeling , I'll bowed again with the upper body over a table top , I sniff again a white powder through the nose directly into the bloodstream. This time I'm influenced by other substances previously not clear in my mind , this time it is not a short meeting but the way to heaven , this time the powder is cocaine.

Cocaine is probably one of the most diabolical substances that have found their way straight from hell to us. It enables those who the devil is in this matter the source, from now on at once in a state of in the positive case (this was so here ) consists only of greed, lust , sexual desire and impulsiveness, this was true for me as also for him . The substance leaves its typical identifying features so that we felt not only by the action in every way what we're doing. Cocaine hydrochloride is chemically considered a salt and a local anesthetic - both we tasted and felt.
Although the term " fucking powder " is true , it was not what kicks me , that's what he does, the way he paves the way to the defenselessness me as he hands me the bowl with the line. His eyes are greed, corruption and the enjoyment of power that I have given to him and which he now savors relish. This, in vice versa, to see and to feel for me is what I call the ultimate thrill.

The sex is instinctive , hard , intense, according to the communication , he calls me his whore , depraved drugged slut, exactly the bitch that he wanted and we both sought on exactly the kind . It was at this time about 6 a.m. , we went through without restraint what our instincts brought forth . If madness is true, then I know how that feels . A moment is all worth it and makes the uniqueness understandable. I let myself fall into this bottomless abyss , knowing that I will not fall , I'll admit that my dream will come true and I admit that in this moment all power is in his hands . Not because he drives me to do so but because I longed to be driven by him to this ppoint. This power of attorney I have granted and I've never so much done everything right .

There have been several lines of cocaine , some of it we smoked, we are on the Highway to Hell and there is no speed limit .

I lie on the table on which he has fucked me will do so several times during the next hours. I do not see exactly what he does on the countertop . When I shall raise me, he handed me the glass plate again and looks at me with a look that would have been enough alone to paralyze at any remainder of willpower . Coke has one , due to its structure, crystalline light shimmer that this substance has not. The difference is barely noticeable but because it is now bright, I see him. He tells me that it is not cocaine, but he does not say what it IS . I tell him that I am still serious about the free ride and that I will not ask, at least not before. As I sniff the powder into the nose I am 100 % sure that it is something else, no burning, no numbing effect.

He looks at me as just described and speaks the words both of us will not forget.

" 10 Minutes to go".

10 minutes I think 10 minutes - " and what happens then ," I wonder . At this time, the stuff of which I still do not know, what it is to pass into my bloodstream, whatever happened there begins , I cannot stop it, and I do not want it . I do not know when the feeling has attracted me as much as this moment did.

I wonder what it is. "Morphine. In 10 minutes you fly away , so helpless and defenseless you 've never been and you'll love when I fuck you as my defenceless bitch there . "

Sense of time I have not, I'm lying on the table, feel it, feel both our desire and experience what it feels like when eternity is felt. What words ever I choose for what follows, it will hardly be enough to even begin to reproduce the sensation . Every second , at any time and with all my senses as I know , here are two for each other and for the moment, creating a legal and moral free space in which everything is possible . It may have been reckless, prohibited , dangerous and crazy but I have never been so sure in one thing and still am . I do not regret anything , I do not doubt anything and I would not hesitate to do all of it just once.

Last edited by deep_thoughts; 02-23-2014 at 10:13 PM.
deep_thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 01:23 PM   #2
robert25260

robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow, what a story!
Tolle Geschichte!!
robert25260 is offline   Reply With Quote