Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-02-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
Kypris

Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Thanks for the Quickie

[My first attempt at second-person, was looking for some feedback. Thanks! - K]
Your hand appears by the folding door of the airplane lavatory just as I’m closing it. You pry it slightly open and slip in quickly through the gap. In a split second, you’re in the tiny space with me, bolting the lock behind you. Before I have a chance to react you lunge at me, your hand clamping over my mouth, muffling my cry of surprise.

You press in close, the unmistakable hard bulge of your erection pressing against me. I try to back away, but you have me pinned to the wall.

“You’ve been avoiding me this entire trip, Alison,” you say, breath hot against my cheek. The too-familiar smell of sugarfree nicotine gum on your breath uncoils something white-hot in the depths of my belly. I struggle, but your free hand catches my flailing left hand by the wrist and slams it against the wall. “And I am fucking sick of it.”

Engulfed by your powerful frame, I am paralyzed by fear and sheer claustrophobia as you reach down to caress the inside of my thigh. An involuntary shiver runs through my body as your hand trails up to fondle my pantyhose-covered crotch, causing the hem of my pencil skirt to hike up.

“We had a deal,” I manage to croak out. “I did what you wanted.” I let out a shuddery breath and squirm as you massage my clit through the nylon. I manage to partially extricate my right arm from the corner it had been hemmed in, and paw awkwardly at the hand buried between my legs. “No more, Jason.”

“Have you forgotten, slut?” Your hand had snaked up the top of the pantyhose. “Sir.”

I turn away from your possessive gaze. “No, Jason. We’re done. You promised.” Despite my best attempt at firmness, I could hear a pleading note creeping into my voice.

You smile when your fingers glide across my shaven crotch. “You’re still keeping it smooth down there. I’m touched.” My cheeks burn with shame. I didn’t make a habit of shaving my pubic hair until you made me. I don’t know why I kept doing it, after.

Fresh panic washes over me as your fingers caress my slit. I can’t go through this again. “I’ll scream,” I whisper, tears in my eyes.

In reply you give the collar of my white blouse a sharp tug, and the first two buttons pop open, exposing the valley of my breasts. I swallow and bite my lip, but do not cry out. A cruel smirk breaks out on your face. We both know it’s an empty threat. You’re toying with me. I am powerless to stop you, and you know it.

“I hate you,” I whisper into the deep thrum of the plane.

You throw me against the lavatory sink top, and bend me over so that my face is pressed against the mirror. I prop my hands on the sink top for support. I tremble as I hear you undo your belt and unzip your pants. The condensation from my ragged breath flares on the cold mirror.

I almost jump when I feel your hands on my hips again. You bunch up my skirt around my waist, and, hooking your thumb under the waistband of my pantyhose, you yank, tearing the flimsy fabric easily.

You don’t keep me in suspense for long, driving your cock right into my pussy from behind with a grunt. I am, to my chagrin, wet enough that the friction in my vaginal canal is pleasurable rather than painful. As you begin fucking me in earnest, you grip my bra strap in your fist through the blouse, pulling both down and baring my shoulders and chest. When you notice that I had closed my eyes in humiliation, you clutch a handful of my dark hair and pull my head back forcefully off the mirror. The sudden pain in my scalp forces my eyes open.

“Look at yourself in the mirror, whore. Look!” you snarl. Reluctantly, I obey. The scene reflected in the mirror is all too familiar, and the memories come, unbidden, to my mind. Of late nights, fingering myself to a video recording my own defilement. You will do what I say, unless you want to become a star. Of collapsing, afterwards, into a sobbing bundle of pleasure and self-loathing.

I try to avert my gaze, but with your hand firmly enmeshed in my hair I only earn myself searing pain in my scalp. I shoot a pleading glance at you through the mirror, and find that you are drinking in my torment, enjoying every moment. Your strokes into me are slower now, deliberate. You bottom out with every stroke, your crotch bumping rhythmically against the back of my thighs, making obscene slapping sounds so loud that I fear the entire plane might hear. The thought, I realize with dismay, excites me, the humiliation licking at my arousal like a lash.

My pussy clenches with hot shame, milking your swollen cock involuntarily. You draw me in closer, your arms wrapping over my neck and flat belly. I feel the scrape of your stubble you nuzzle the back of my neck and bury your face in my hair, now disheveled and almost entirely free from its neat bun. The almost tender gesture takes me off-guard, and my body melts into yours. Forgetting the situation for a moment, I relish the way the back of my shoulder slides, sweaty, against your expansive chest.

“You’re mine, Ali,” you growl in my ear. Forever, the implication hangs thick in the recycled air, unsaid. I close my eyes, and tears spill over my eyelids, as I fully realize, then, that, I would never be free of you, and indeed, had never really been. I had been incredibly naïve to think otherwise.

A couple of sharp raps on the lavatory door startles us both. “Sir, you need to return to your seat now,” the stewardess’ muffled voice says through the door.

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” you say, annoyed. “Give me a sec.”

Without missing a beat, you begin to speed up. The increased franticness of our fucking pushes me forward, and I gasp as my sensitive nipples are mashed into the mirror, now slippery and misted over with the condensed moisture of our fucking.

You bite into my ear and groan as you tense up, releasing a warm torrent of cum deep in my pussy. You jerk a few more times, then pull out, wiping your wet cock on the remains of my pantyhose. I barely suppress a mewl of frustrated need as the pain of my ear subsides to a dull throb. I had been thirty seconds, at most, away from my own climax.

“Clean yourself up, Ali,” you say dispassionately now, zipping up your pants, “and thanks for the quickie.” With that you fold the door partially open and slip out as unceremoniously as you had slipped in.

Last edited by Kypris; 10-02-2013 at 04:46 PM. Reason: grammar corrections
Kypris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:06 AM   #2
sexybecca

sexybecca has initial reputation

Awesome story is there going to be more?
Old 10-03-2013, 02:34 PM   #3
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

When's the best time to catch you playing with yourself, little rapetoy?
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:45 PM   #4
Ravaged Rose

Ravaged Rose has initial reputation

This is really wonderful. Brief, but very powerful; I'm amazed by what a complex and well-developed character you created in so few words. I understood her, I empathized with her, and I was even a little jealous of her. Great writing!
Old 11-10-2013, 05:33 PM   #5
Kypris

Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you for the compliment! That is good to hear. I'm usually quite verbose as well, but writing in present-tense does naturally encourage more brevity.
Kypris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #6
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love short stories, this was ace. I also love the first person tense as well!!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:14 AM   #7
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for this. I like getting into the mind of the victim as much as I like getting into her cunt...

Well done! I look forward to reading more of your writing.

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote