Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-23-2013, 08:19 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A jury of my peers....

After seeing Crotch Rippers announcement regarding members banned from other websites, I got to thinking.

Now I realise I could be sailing a bit close to the wind here, so I'm going to throw in a couple of provisos.

1. This thread is in no way meant as a criticism of Phantoms tenure here as a moderator. Interesting times, but lets let sleeping dogs lie eh?

2. Similarly, lets not hate on our current crop of moderators, who I think are a thoroughly decent bunch of good eggs.

Arse-licking over, I'll cut to the chase shall I?

During Phantoms aforementioned tenure as a moderator, he banned me twice. The first time he warned me that if I posted in a particular thread again, he would ban me. The second time, there was no warning, and no subsequent explanation. Both bannings were reversed pretty quick. Just Phantom flexing his muscles bless him.

*shrugs*

I'm not bitter. I'd like to see the stupid cunt back here myself. He was interesting, and anyone that can bag Sierra can't be all bad.

Anyway. Some of you may be aware that if you manage to behave, over time, your disciplinary level gets reduced. I don't know where I'm at if I get banned again, don't really intend on finding out. I did think about messaging Somedude or Crotch Ripper and asking, but as you all know, I like a good laugh.

So.

Am I a complete cunt who deserves to be left teetering on the jagged edge of a lifetime ban if I so much as look at Rapeboard a bit funny, shag its bird, or spill its pint?

Or:

Should the slate be wiped clean, so I can carry on being an obnoxious cunt in relative safety?

You decide.

(Remember this is a bit of fun, but I can soon have Emmy calling for the dart gun if that's the way you want it. )

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:11 AM   #2
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post

Am I a complete cunt who deserves to be left teetering on the jagged edge of a lifetime ban if I so much as look at Rapeboard a bit funny, shag its bird, or spill its pint?

Or:

Should the slate be wiped clean, so I can carry on being an obnoxious cunt in relative safety?

You decide.

My verdict:

1. You are a complete cunt.

2. I suspect the slate has already been wiped clean.

3. If it hasn't, it should be.

People who break rules should face consequences - I think we can all agree on that - but that doesn't mean people and circumstances don't change. Anyone and everyone should be able to come back and ask for their bans to be reversed and to have those requests taken seriously. I admit that there are some actions that are simply dealbreakers and some bans that should never be reversed, but those situations are precious few and far between.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:23 PM   #3
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd think if FR were serious about actually finding out whether his slate's been wiped clean or not he'd have asked a mod or admin directly instead of just wondering about it aloud.

But then, maybe that's why it's in the rowdy room.
Old 06-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #4
LEONIDOS

LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

slate clean FR how cum your visiter messages can`t be responded to?
LEONIDOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:25 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've no idea.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-25-2013, 12:06 PM   #6
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

You are not a complete cunt...

...you're the king of the complete cunts.

I don't know how it works, but personally I think that warnings should only last for a year or so, kind of like the discipline letters I get at work on a regular bases, and then the slate is clean. Ready for you to start causing trouble again ha ha
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:25 AM   #7
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fuck that...... I enjoy a good teetering!

I mean seriously.... if we enjoy the fact that the wee lasses on the board have to walk around all day in fear.... nervously wondering what's around every corner..... that they mightl be knocked down and used like plastic fuck dolls at every turn.... Then why can't we enjoy rotter dangling in breeze? Wondering if the next back handled compliment, the next great work of dry sarcasm, or even the next dose of wry cynicism he hands out will be the last?

How much fun is that!

Cheers!

Last edited by IvoryBeast; 06-27-2013 at 12:48 PM.
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:12 PM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Well, I suppose if you have nothing better to do with your time, it might be entertaining for you.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-27-2013, 12:47 PM   #9
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Well, I suppose if you have nothing better to do with your time, it might be entertaining for you.
Sadly..... I don't. So pass the popcorn kids, Rotter's teetering!

Being an ass-hat aside.... I've only started playing on the boards here seriously over the last few weeks. I have no idea (nor do I care really) about what anyone's history on the board is. From my limited experience here, Rotter contributes, and it appears that board is better off for that contribution. Yeah, he speaks him mind.... but I prefer that to a lot of other personas. I think you have to judge every member by asking is the board better or worse if he/she is here.

Last edited by IvoryBeast; 06-27-2013 at 12:55 PM.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:53 PM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Of course, I might have been being a bit melodramatic, for effect. Being a new to all this ass-hat, you wouldn't realise that.

Speaking of ass-hat, I'm picturing you as a donkey in a straw boater.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-28-2013, 05:15 AM   #11
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvoryBeast View Post
I think you have to judge every member by asking is the board better or worse if he/she is here.
Agreed.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:37 PM   #12
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvoryBeast View Post
From my limited experience here, Rotter contributes, and it appears that board is better off for that contribution. Yeah, he speaks him mind.... but I prefer that to a lot of other personas.
I agree. Rotter is rude, obnoxious, abrasive, and perpetually grumpy. He's also wicked funny! I thoroughly enjoy his presence on the board! Please do keep it up sir!
Old 06-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #13
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

Quote:
Of course, I might have been being a bit melodramatic, for effect. Being a new to all this ass-hat, you wouldn't realise that.

Speaking of ass-hat, I'm picturing you as a donkey in a straw boater.

Did we just become best friends?!

Old 06-28-2013, 06:04 PM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

No.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-29-2013, 06:08 AM   #15
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Ah
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:05 AM   #16
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

We can still go play karate in the garage though right?
Old 06-29-2013, 10:52 AM   #17
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

You might want to ask a girl that question instead.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 07-05-2013, 08:59 AM   #18
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

Well..... what am I going to do now in the garage all by myself???
Old 08-27-2016, 06:15 AM   #19
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

For fucks sake, next you'll be asking some one to wipe your shitty arse for you!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-27-2016, 06:24 AM   #20
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

3 years ago Uncle Rotter... Why would you reply now? It looks as if it took you 3 years to think of a comeback

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote