Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-28-2016, 11:21 PM   #1
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default The Moon Is Bright, The Time Is Right - Cleo and anyone else

Sixty years ago...

They had been watching him for several nights now and knew his activities by heart. Moving into the castle stealthily they moved up the stairs, and into the library where the vampire was known to be studying and looked around raising their stakes chest high. Not seeing him there, Charles moved to the desk and furrowed his eyebrows seeing a letter. Reading it, he frowned:

My Dearest Gentlemen,

I humbly apologize that I am not there to greet you tonight. I must take a rain check for I had to go to America to...visit...some friends. Perhaps we can see each other again for a...drink.

Your Humble Servant,

Vladimir

Balling up the paper, Charles growled and shook his head and threw it across the room "He managed to run once again boys...This is the last time he manages to avoid us....I have hunters in America as well...they will find him and kill him. And I will be there to join them." Little did he know, what he said was the last thing he would say or that soon one of his descendants would bear the brunt of the vampire's revenge.

================================================== =

Sixty Years Later...

Sighing and walking down the steps of the house, I looked back thinking about what I had left to do later that night for school. Psychology and Algebra. No problem. Those two classes I was acing in college. Locking the front, I smiled then ran a hand through my auburn hair and opened the locket hanging around my neck looking down at the pictures of my mom and dad and smiled "Wish me luck mom and dad...maybe tonight will be the night I find Mr. Right."

Closing the locket, I race down the stairs, my ankle length jacket flapping behind my knees, showing my black pleather skirt over brown leggings and a black tanktop with an electric guitar and rhinestones on the sleeves and down the sides over it over a blood red middlesleeve top. On my feet were calf high thick stilleto boots.

Sliding into my black Porsche, I smiled at my reflection and then started the car with a touch of the button showing it was the top of the art. No need for keys. Cranking up the radio, I looked back at the house and smiled again then took off, speeding down the street.

Half an hour later, I pulled up in front of Planet Bang, the hippest Dance Club in town and made my way inside as the security guard let me in without checking out anything I had, knowing that I was a regular. Smiling and making my way inside, I gave the coat check guy my coat and started dancing moving my arms and legs then my whole body to the beat of the music.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote