Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-09-2015, 06:46 AM   #21
SilverEyes

SilverEyes Level 1 (100+)SilverEyes Level 1 (100+)

I was trying to fight, struggling against straps. Useless. Screaming through dental gag - useless as well.
Under clothes I was wearing matching underwear - blue pant and blue bra. Not because of the date, just because I like it that way. But I wasn't thinking that those sick bastards would see this. I tried with all my might to turn away, hide almost naked, round breasts and shaved privates.
SilverEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 02:16 PM   #22
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After each snip of the scissors, the guy flips the material open. Your bra coming into view. We laugh as the top is cut completely open. Next he begins snipping through the fabric of your skirt. SNIP SNIP your skirt cuts open.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 12:03 AM   #23
SilverEyes

(Sorry, I kinda died a little bit. I'm back now, ressurected by beer and chocolate)

I stopped screaming - my throat was already sore - and started thinking, examined my bonds, looking desperately for the way to escape from this hell. There as no way to hide my underwear and I was pretty sure that it would come off in just a moment.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:20 AM   #24
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chocolate always works.

I step forward putting my fingers under the tattered garments. Pushing down as I rub my fingers around the cups of your bra. I smile as I slip my fingers under the material and then yank hard, ripping your bra off. My fingers soon return to pressing and rubbing your now naked tits. I squeeze your right nipple between my fingers and lift up and down as your tit is raised and lowered.

"Nice tits you have Darling."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 09:11 AM   #25
SilverEyes

"Don't press" - i'd like to shout, but still it sounds more like "oo-eeeh". My eyes are shut, trying not to see people around me.
My not so big, firm breasts looks as good without bra, as in it.
There's nothing erotic for me in this situation, so my body didn't betray me yet.
Old 07-04-2015, 09:07 PM   #26
Rape Fantasist

Rape Fantasist has initial reputation

=SilverEyes;1487119]Well.
I'm new. (Hello!)
And I'm looking for RP. Something about kidnapped girl (me!), by a bunch of guys [QUOTE(whoever they are - bored bisnesmans, mafia, whatever)... They trying to break her, humiliate her, turn her into a slave, but she's so damn determined to survive with her helthy mind.
Orgasm denial, machines, public humiliation... I'd love to play a story with this elements. Any kind of torture, humiliation - i'm really counting on your imagination, my friends. Just not too gory (is this a word? A lot of blood, cutting stuff, etc?), please.[/QUOTE]

- - - - -

“Okay Sweetheart, I’m gonna make you an offer you just can’t refuse. You owe me money, I know you don’t have it, but,,, still there is a way you can, and will, pay your debt.”

I shake my head, and raise my hand to pre-empt to you. “I know, I know, you think you’re going to fight me, make it difficult for me. Actually, I’m counting on it. Now,,, you have a choice to make. Do you remove your clothes yourself, and maybe have something to wear home. Do I rip, cut, and tear your clothes and you go home naked the best way you know how? Take your time, I’ll give you 10 seconds to decide. Then I choose.”
Rape Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 12:32 AM   #27
SilverEyes

( I PM'ed you to avoid making this thread too messy )