Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-02-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
Subin

Subin has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Subin
Default I was Mandy's TA. From chikan to violation.

I was her lab TA in a intro bio class and I saw her cheating on a lab report (20% of grade). Her name was Mandy, a chinese girl with a perfect ass. I confronted her and in exchange for not reporting her, I told her she must go on a 'date' w/me and I can do whatever I please to her, to which she agreed (dumb rich ditz). If she satisfies me I will overlook it.

On the day of our date, she comes dressed in a white spagghetti strap tank-top and black yoga leggings. Leggings are my favorite--skin tight & smooth. So during this date, I fondled her, groped her ass, groped her tits a hundred times at least. She always tensed up and stiffend up and got uncomfortable but put up little feeble or no resistance. At the end of the date on the crowded subway, we were in the corner of a poorly lit subway and it was super crowded. The ride will be a good 20 mins or so. she was standing straight, facing the window and I get close behind Mandy and put my hand up her smooth thigh like I've been doing and she shows no reaction. I grope her ass again and put my hand over her tits again and she shifts a bit. My erection is growing immediately and I'm super hard. I have to do this to her....in public.

Because it was crowded I "accidentally" push my body up against her and I do a slow deep hump into her crack on her perfect ass. She makes a small surprised squeal and tries to push my cock away but I stay attached to her like white on rice--I whip out my cock and hide it with my shirt & begin to thrust and grind on her ass more and more and she says softly "...please...." but my hands dance up and down her thighs & tits. Each thrust I made Mandy squeezed her ass to try to push me out, make it even more pleasurable as she squeezed my cock. I begin to nibble her earlobe & and whisper "grind back on me and you'll get your A" and she slowly starts moving her ass on my cock in figure 8 motions and my god this was amazing! Each motion caressed and The other people on the train were too busy to notice or didn't give a fuck. I see her expression on the reflection of the window and it's a mix of crying and uncomfortable anguish--she was trying not to show any emotion but it looked like a filled dam cracking open and she was clearly feeling humiliated. I could feel ready to release my load and I hugged her real tight and said/whispered "oh Mandy!" and I jammed my cock as hard as I could into her ass crack and shot my load onto her black nylon nike leggings on her ass. She tensed up, squeezing my cock more, and trembled/jerked. When she felt the wet sport my hot cum seeping on her leggings did, I saw a look of shock and utter horror cross her face. I held her like that for a good 40 seconds, and could hear her trying to choke back the tears and put on a brave face.

For the remaining 5 minutes till our stop she was crying softly a little but not enough for others to notice and I just stood behind her w/my limp cock resting in her ass. It was dark outside but you could see the spot my cum had left on her. We got off our stop and I told her "not done yet bitch" and took her hand towards a nearby alley. She started to fight back and yell "No!" but I took out a knife and said "bitch I'm serious. If you resist I will tell the dean. If you do as I say you will get an A. It's a win-win situation Mandy."

Mandy looked at me and softly started crying again and lowered her hands and this time I did not fondle or squeeze her tits and ass. No, this time I groped and molested her savagely, bringing her tight against me, eliciting a yelp from her sweet voice. "Shhh...." I said and I placed the blade by her neck to let her know I'm serious. I cut cut her top off and shove the bra off to free her sweet tits and I begin sucking on her nipple.

"uhhh...uhhn...uhnn..." Mandy moans. The tears are streaming out of her eyes but she doesn't make a lot of noise.

I stopped suckling on her and kissed her deep and forced my tongue in her. At the same time I take my knife and rub it at her crotch, eliciting a high-pitch muffled squeal. Skillfully, I cut a hole in her yoga pants and cut the panties aside.

I took out my hard cock again and rubbed it against her clit. She was getting a bit wet.

"No...please...don't rape me! I haven't had my period yet" she said.

I paused.

"Well Mandy......time to impregnate you!!!" I said. I shoved my length inside Mandy's pussy and clamped her mouth. She screamed out in pain but no one could hear us because it was dark and not many people were around. Her eyes widened in shock and horror as I mercilessly pounded into Mandy's sweet pussy.

"I'm going to make you mine bitch! God your pussy...can't believe I'm violating you like this!!! I've wanted to do this since you walked into my lab section"

I had to cum soon....couldn't risk a cop finding us. I looked at her in the eye and said "I'm about to...I'm about to...cum inside you!" She shook her head furiously and screamed but I sped up my thrusts, impaling her, said "Here it comess!!! Ohhhhhyessss!!!!!"

I shot hot scalding spurts of semen straight into Mandy's cervix. She arched her back in pain and scrunched her expression when she felt my cum coat her fertile womb.

"No!!!!" Mandy screams. Her hips buckled and she trembled and jerked.

"Oh my go....oh...my sperm..my sperm....it's impregnating Mandy....I can't believe it. Mandy has my seed" I say half as a monologue, half at her. It was heavenly and it was surreal. I wanted to seed this bitch forever.

Mandy laid there defeated and catatonic as I stayed dutifully inside her pussy to ensure all my little sperm could swim inside her. Her arms lay rested on her side and she had this soulless expression staring into the nothingness of the night.

I slowly pulled out and a stream of cum pour out of her pussy, staining her clothes.

"Oh my god.......I just.......fucking....violated Mandy....that was fucking....jeez you're having my babies!!!"

I kissed Mandy one last time and left her there. I didn't give a fuck whether another rapist found her. In fact I hope another person comes and fucks her too.

The next day she was absent from class. The week after I heard Mandy was withdrawing from the class--rumors started flying that "the ditzy slutty fob got knocked up by some guy not her bf" Heh, well her dad is wealthy so she can get an abortion somewhere.

Mandy never reported me to the cops. Too bad she withdrew....I would have actually given her an A, if not for how great her pussy was.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:13 PM   #2
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As a fan of chikan and Asian girls, I liked the basic story very much, but would've like to have seen it fleshed out more. It could have used more description of the characters, the environment and surroundings, and a lot more description of the action, what the characters were feeling at different points, what they were thinking, etc.

Also, you should generally try to avoid writing in first-person point of view: "I did this. I did that. Then I did some other damn thing." It kind of prevents the reader from being pulled into the story and identifying with any of the characters. You very rarely see fiction written this way for that reason.

It's far better to write as third-person omniscient. "He did this. Then she did that. Next he did something else to her." Basically, tell the story as if you were a fly on the wall describing everything the fly sees. And naturally the fly is psychic and knows not only what each character says, but what they're thinking and feeling. From the third-person point of view you can describe everything from any character's point of view. The third-person is always just a narrator, never a character. I noticed that you pretty much wrote your previous story this way, so try to do more of that.

Finally, try not to write in present tense. Most fiction is generally written in past tense.

You clearly have some talent. I encourage you to keep writing. You just need to polish up the mechanics of the story-telling.

Old 11-03-2013, 12:43 AM   #3
Subin

Subin has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Subin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
As a fan of chikan and Asian girls, I liked the basic story very much, but would've like to have seen it fleshed out more. It could have used more description of the characters, the environment and surroundings, and a lot more description of the action, what the characters were feeling at different points, what they were thinking, etc.

Also, you should generally try to avoid writing in first-person point of view: "I did this. I did that. Then I did some other damn thing." It kind of prevents the reader from being pulled into the story and identifying with any of the characters. You very rarely see fiction written this way for that reason.

It's far better to write as third-person omniscient. "He did this. Then she did that. Next he did something else to her." Basically, tell the story as if you were a fly on the wall describing everything the fly sees. And naturally the fly is psychic and knows not only what each character says, but what they're thinking and feeling. From the third-person point of view you can describe everything from any character's point of view. The third-person is always just a narrator, never a character. I noticed that you pretty much wrote your previous story this way, so try to do more of that.

Finally, try not to write in present tense. Most fiction is generally written in past tense.

You clearly have some talent. I encourage you to keep writing. You just need to polish up the mechanics of the story-telling.

thanks haha. I'm not a writer haha and this is a "first draft" I'd say. I wrote this all off the cuff haha. I was just fantasizing my ex getting raped but I got tired of the "old" rape fantasy and decided to do a chikan one then decided to do a rape one anyways.

It's def unpolished but not sure when I will re-edit it. Thanks for the feedback. For me this is the kind of hot fantasy I'd do to girls I really fantasize about.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:05 PM   #4
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I totally understand. I have about a dozen stories I've worked on over the years, and I'd say than NONE of them is finished or fully polished. Probably why I've never shared them with anyone other than an occasional friend. I might post one or two of the more complete ones here someday, but I'd need to revise them slightly to make sure I comply with all the board's rules!