Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-15-2006, 05:24 AM   #1
ChrisP

ChrisP has initial reputation
Default I Need Advice !!!

I have fondled my mom's 36D tits against her will three times... All of them over her blouse. Never touched any flesh...

First time. it was 5 years ago and we were watching TV. I hugged her shoulder and tried to cup her tit she resisted but didn't say anything until I managed to get a quick hold of her tit. She just told me "Get serious!" and I went to my room to jack off. No more talk was done about it...

Second time it was 4 years ago and it was the day we had learned about my success at going to University. My mom came home with my sister after work and came to my room to hug me as my sis went to her room. Well the grinding of her tits against my chest as she was hugging me made me hard and so as she was leaving the room, I grabbed her from behind then got hold of her tits and fondled for 5-10 seconds. She begged me "Chris, Chris, please stop it... what are you doing?" and gave me a pleading look. I stopped mainly cause my sister was in the house. Again, no more talk about it aftewards...

I had to wait till last March to do it again... It was a Sunday morning and my dad wasn't in the house, he had some errands to do. I woke up with a hard-on as usual and while I was getting up from bed, mom came to clean up the room. Watching her bend over the bed to make it drove even hornier and with my mind in a blur from the sleep, I didn't give it any 2nd thoughts. I threw her on the bed and started to fondle her tits violently until she screamed for my sister (10 y.o. at the time) to come into the room which she did and I had to stop. Afterwards, she wasn't angry and tried to talk some sense in me telling me "This is sick, don't do it again", "I'm your mother" etc. I asked her to let me feel her a little but she declined, telling me she wouldn't do such sick things. She made me promise I understood and wouldn't do it in the future, else she would have to take other measures. It stopped there and no more talk was done. I really don't know how far I'd go if sis wasn't in the house.

My fantasy is to throw her to my bed and tie her... Then I tear her clothes and bra and squeeze her tits, sucking her large brown nipples. After that I tear her panties and fuck her cunt with all the strentgh I can. Just before cumming I withdraw and place my cock between her tits. I titty-fuck her till I spray my cum all over her boobs and face...

I leaved her tied and play with her tits until I get hard again... Then I turn her face down and bury my cock up her ass. I give her good strong thrusts. I get her on hands and knees and keep fucking her ass squeezing her huge hanging boobs all the while... I cum again deep into her bowels... And that's only the beginning...

All I want is a chance to do it again! Only this time I want to touch flesh and maybe titty-fuck her!

What do you think should I do it?? Can anyone give me any advice on how to fondle her tits again?? How can I keep her quiet afterwards??

I attach pics of her in bikini...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic_001.JPG (18.7 KB, 12118 views)
File Type: jpg pic_002.JPG (19.2 KB, 8314 views)
File Type: jpg pic_003.JPG (19.1 KB, 7255 views)
File Type: jpg pic_004.JPG (15.7 KB, 7070 views)
File Type: jpg pic_005.JPG (15.3 KB, 7428 views)
ChrisP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 05:27 AM   #2
ChrisP

Default More Pics Of Mom...

Here's more pics of my big-titted mommy...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic_006.JPG (12.1 KB, 7880 views)
File Type: jpg pic_007.JPG (23.4 KB, 6554 views)
File Type: jpg pic_008.JPG (20.0 KB, 6527 views)
File Type: jpg pic_009.JPG (16.5 KB, 6416 views)
File Type: jpg pic_010.JPG (26.5 KB, 7222 views)
Old 04-15-2006, 02:43 PM   #3
mmmthatsbetter

mmmthatsbetter has initial reputation
Default I can see why...

Having looked at the pics of your mom I can see why you want to grope her tits, they are wonderful, but you have to remember she is your mother.

It is fine to have fantasies about her but if you really went through with any of it you would be in big trouble. She obviously doesn't want you to do anything to her and would create a big fuss if you did.

Maybe you should cum in her clean bra or knickers and then when she wears them you know that your cum will be pressed against her body.

But if she was my mom I would want to have her.....
mmmthatsbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 12:23 PM   #4
joehill

joehill has initial reputation

I to can see why you want to grab hold she has nice tits and it whould be fun to suck on to good luck
joehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 06:15 PM   #5
Brek

Brek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Brek Send a message via MSN to Brek

I don't think incest is CATEGORICALLY wrong, but consider the ways that could get really fucked up. I mean, breaking up with a former friend has so many problems, what about your friggin mother?
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Brek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 12:31 AM   #6
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP
I have fondled my mom's 36D tits against her will three times... All of them over her blouse. Never touched any flesh...

First time. it was 5 years ago and we were watching TV. I hugged her shoulder and tried to cup her tit she resisted but didn't say anything until I managed to get a quick hold of her tit. She just told me "Get serious!" and I went to my room to jack off. No more talk was done about it...

Second time it was 4 years ago and it was the day we had learned about my success at going to University. My mom came home with my sister after work and came to my room to hug me as my sis went to her room. Well the grinding of her tits against my chest as she was hugging me made me hard and so as she was leaving the room, I grabbed her from behind then got hold of her tits and fondled for 5-10 seconds. She begged me "Chris, Chris, please stop it... what are you doing?" and gave me a pleading look. I stopped mainly cause my sister was in the house. Again, no more talk about it aftewards...

I had to wait till last March to do it again... It was a Sunday morning and my dad wasn't in the house, he had some errands to do. I woke up with a hard-on as usual and while I was getting up from bed, mom came to clean up the room. Watching her bend over the bed to make it drove even hornier and with my mind in a blur from the sleep, I didn't give it any 2nd thoughts. I threw her on the bed and started to fondle her tits violently until she screamed for my sister (10 y.o. at the time) to come into the room which she did and I had to stop. Afterwards, she wasn't angry and tried to talk some sense in me telling me "This is sick, don't do it again", "I'm your mother" etc. I asked her to let me feel her a little but she declined, telling me she wouldn't do such sick things. She made me promise I understood and wouldn't do it in the future, else she would have to take other measures. It stopped there and no more talk was done. I really don't know how far I'd go if sis wasn't in the house.

My fantasy is to throw her to my bed and tie her... Then I tear her clothes and bra and squeeze her tits, sucking her large brown nipples. After that I tear her panties and fuck her cunt with all the strentgh I can. Just before cumming I withdraw and place my cock between her tits. I titty-fuck her till I spray my cum all over her boobs and face...

I leaved her tied and play with her tits until I get hard again... Then I turn her face down and bury my cock up her ass. I give her good strong thrusts. I get her on hands and knees and keep fucking her ass squeezing her huge hanging boobs all the while... I cum again deep into her bowels... And that's only the beginning...

All I want is a chance to do it again! Only this time I want to touch flesh and maybe titty-fuck her!

What do you think should I do it?? Can anyone give me any advice on how to fondle her tits again?? How can I keep her quiet afterwards??

I attach pics of her in bikini...

lmao... i remember when i first saw this story posted maybe two years ago, i thought it was hilarious then, and i think its hilarious now...

well, if u cant talk her into it or bribe her into it (diamond tennis bracelet?)
i suggest you find any other old bitch that resembles ur moms and have a go at the old farts ass

aiight?

Old 04-17-2006, 04:23 AM   #7
Brek

Brek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Brek Send a message via MSN to Brek

Perhaps a roofie colada?
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Brek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 02:30 PM   #8
HN1

HN1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmthatsbetter
Having looked at the pics of your mom I can see why you want to grope her tits, they are wonderful, but you have to remember she is your mother.
Or remember that she's human - not an object, so he should stop abusing her. He posted this story on another board somewhere on the internet and I've spoken to him via e-mail. He's one fucked-up cunt.
HN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 08:38 PM   #9
ChrisP

Come On You Guys!!!

Is there no one interested here in mom's huge tits? Give advice on how to grab them!!
Old 06-20-2006, 10:10 PM   #10
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Talking

Quote:
Come On You Guys!!!

....... Give advice on how to grab them!!
Trust me boy....that's not such a great idea

it would be better for your ass if you let this fantasy within the boundries of your skull

Last edited by kinkyone; 06-20-2006 at 10:12 PM.
kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:13 AM   #11
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Hi, there, I used to be ChrisP's dad, but I was so in love with my son, I had this sex change operation, and now he gets to fuck me all the time.

Wow, modern medicine is so wonderful.

Was ChrisP's dad, now his Mom.

Proud of it. You all should have a son like ChrisP.

Last edited by gal4; 07-06-2006 at 02:05 AM.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 05:13 PM   #12
Ilikeithard

Talking Gal4: Gr8 post

Loved ya post...LMAO
Old 08-07-2006, 03:40 PM   #13
blupheat

blupheat has initial reputation

I just checked out your pics and I don't blame you at all! Your mom has one nice rack. Maybe if you tried it with a friend, both of you drinking, this way you'll have some excuses afterwards like "my friend got me high" or something. This bitch has fantastic tits and they should be used and often.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:17 AM   #14
ChrisP

I see that the pics are gone... If anyone wants to check mommy's giant boobs i can't send them by e-mail.

I'm still waiting for your suggestions on how to molest her...
Old 01-11-2007, 01:35 PM   #15
Sister_lover

Sister_lover has initial reputation

Quote:
I see that the pics are gone... If anyone wants to check mommy's giant boobs i can't send them by e-mail.

can i see the pictures. i will try to help u out.
Sister_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:40 AM   #16
Timberlake53

Timberlake53 has initial reputation

repost the pics
Timberlake53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:38 PM   #17
misterbirdie

misterbirdie has initial reputation

its a fact, moms tend to dont tell anyone if they are abused by their sons. its their motherly instinct to protect their children even if its them who get into harm.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:31 PM   #18
ChrisP

reposting the pics...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic_003.JPG (12.3 KB, 6503 views)
File Type: jpg pic_004.JPG (10.1 KB, 6298 views)
File Type: jpg pic_005.JPG (9.9 KB, 6228 views)
File Type: jpg pic_006.JPG (7.9 KB, 6247 views)
File Type: jpg pic_011.jpg (81.9 KB, 6508 views)
Old 01-20-2007, 07:58 PM   #19
neondick

neondick has initial reputation

mmmmm those look yummy

i say get a chance where no one else is home. walk up to her say mom..you are hot as fuck and i want to fuck you. lets go to my room.
neondick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:55 PM   #20
Mirror Crack'd

Mirror Crack'd has initial reputation
Lightbulb Imo

Quote:

Dude, there's only one way that does it for me. The bathroom sink, when she's washing her hair. Once you get up behind them, they've got no leverage, they can't rake you with those claws but you can still see their face in the mirror.

Get up close with your hard-on tight against them. The choice is yours, a blouse draped over a skirt? Run your hands up underneath it and hell, why not underneath the bra too! A shirt tucked in? Go up over the shirt, you can always grab a handful and if you want, rip the shirt open.

Chances are you wont see the outside world after this without being sedated so why not get your knee in between hers and kick those feet apart?

Cheers
MC

** standard exemption clause: don't do it, it's naughty, always use condoms, yadda yadda
Mirror Crack'd is offline   Reply With Quote