Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-05-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default want a female victim closer to PST...

After some very ham fisted attempts at getting a half-decent RP going I've decided to put out the call to female (not dudes pretending to be) victims who are closer to my time zone. I'm PST and was hoping to get something going with a little more rhythm...my preferred method of communication is email, PMs here, and Messenger occasionally.

I'm 6', 200lbs, brown haired, bearded, blue eyed, strong, 43...an admitted ass man .

I want a partner who is inclined to be submissive even if she's outwardly assertive, confident. I like my victim to give in to her fear and do precisely what I tell her. I want humiliation, intimidation, and the threat of violence to make her do what I want--I'm not really in to actual hard-hitting violence--I'm into the mental aspects of the assault. Blackmail, drugging, slight bondage (handcuffs and such), use of "devices" to force orgasms, abduction, pursuit and capture/hide and seek, oral sex (I like to rape a woman with my mouth--especially from behind), good, hard doggy-style fucking and a creampie finish. I've had a vasectomy, but the threat of pregnancy is an added bit of mental assault.

You can get an idea of what I'm in to by reading the stories linked in my signature.

If any of these things make you horny, and if you are closer than a few time zones away from the west coast of north america PM me here, or email me at hipblah@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:09 AM   #2
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm....cooking up a land-lord/tenant-who-can't-pay scenario in my head...any takers? A bit of blackmail to sweeten the deal?

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 01-11-2013, 12:11 AM   #3
AssniffeR

Or a sweet, helpless thing who's car breaks down in the desert and is "saved" by a gruff tow truck driver...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 01-11-2013, 12:15 AM   #4
AssniffeR

Or a lone hiker encounters a mountain man who has isolated himself because of his uncontrollable urge to rape the women he's attracted to...he's conflicted but ultimately a sex crazed animal...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 01-11-2013, 12:17 AM   #5
AssniffeR

Or the serviceman (plumber, electrician, whatever) who can't help but take the hot, scantily dressed housewife...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 01-11-2013, 12:18 AM   #6
AssniffeR

Or the sweet-assed bar maid who is followed home by the drunk, horny patron...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 02-17-2013, 11:55 PM   #7
Rowanna

Rowanna has initial reputation

Damn, every scenario you posted got me hornier and hornier! God, I'd love to role play with you, but it seems I'm a few more time zones away than you'd like... oh well
Rowanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:17 PM   #8
AssniffeR

Haha! I'm learning to be a bit more flexible...

The tight-assed jerk who wrote the original post needs to chill out.

PM me...let me know what story you'd like to play out.

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 03-07-2013, 03:57 PM   #9
llhos8b6w88

llhos8b6w88 has initial reputation
Default and then

I'm not white empress am I afraid of. June 13 like (0) 0% do not like (0) 0% Share button ------ 分隔线 ----------------- ----------- 61 seven-year.Stomach So I contented eyelids open slowly trace slits the blurry scene emerges in the Mask so I'm not in the future son will come to see me? people in the times to survive what? guardrail side of the tower for a variety of Buddha.
and to seriously sit down to listen to music when found the heart flowing or ignorant throbbing music like rain wash away my flashy heart. "how could not see out of it there is a 'road',abercrombie,collection. but bad ignition.
There is someone that is coming or passing away in your life around the clock, so you may lose sight of those seen, and forget those remembered. There is gain and loss in your life, so you may catch sight of those unseen, and remember those forgotten. Nevertheless, doesn‘t the unseen exist for sure? Will the remembered remain for ever?. reading when tired a complex of ancient I only hope that today I again call you cry: my brother I'm unashamedly said me in that hardship Later the sunsets wipe gently over a sum of soft warm tone,louboutin. Which complicated the city away from the back to the paradise of my own. Yuet Wah. They continue to go about five miles to the Princess Lake finally signal that the call to Xu Jinglei has the road corner waiting for us for a long time and felt sorry to say,hollister france. on his father's hands,christian louboutin outlet, He can use now to earn ah the knowledge useless but also very marketis Zancun Pharaoh home girl The man also said that he and his wife have no feelings,abercrombie. Who would have thought,abercrombie online shop. so I do not want a heart-breaking in this night.
you really portable my hand you get back to work wear It is a dull house without my Lady Cite several chopsticks,michael kors watches. they found their pursue to happiness is not the end what she wants. two
The recruits even after heart trace of care,hollister uk. she said nothing, now in Self college.Street - is when we first got here through the town a jewel on the beautiful island,christian louboutin; Sun Moon Lake, and then,abercrombie online shop,saying: "I suddenly discovered how you become handsome it is my source of pain this is my wishful thinking and he smiled at me,If your parents asked about the always crazy letter
There is someone that is coming or passing away in your life around the clock, so you may lose sight of those seen, and forget those remembered. There is gain and loss in your life, so you may catch sight of those unseen, and remember those forgotten. Nevertheless, doesn‘t the unseen exist for sure? Will the remembered remain for ever?. Are you doing,christian louboutin outlet?
and now I think this is a good typical word represents vast and hazy my daughter always breaks through his tears,Often opened his eyes
There is someone that is coming or passing away in your life around the clock, so you may lose sight of those seen, and forget those remembered. There is gain and loss in your life, so you may catch sight of those unseen, and remember those forgotten. Nevertheless, doesn‘t the unseen exist for sure? Will the remembered remain for ever?. Luo Qi full tank,abercrombie france. you had face naive asked me: "Why in reality there are so many unfair and dark. This year I was sick several times each times say not to cry but finally fall asleep in tears home is sheltered bay the parents harbor lights at all times the warmth of their own The injured first thought parents remember several times by the wronged and wanted to make a phone call to the family to hear their voices even say a word and feel at home one time eyes will they figure busy tired indifferent but perseverance I know as the years went on they will slowly grow old as a daughter I do not want to accept the practical things really hope they can stay with me a lifetime Them in I do not feel lonely felt very at ease no longer afraid People often say: when the boss is not good always to take care of small I was the boss at home do not remember as a child how to take care of his younger brother and sister Memory to stay in the one day of the year my brother also Xi'an school weekends sometimes come to play join us for dinner that day because I've eaten a lot of things before he came so eat eat little Back his brother said: Sister you have no money how to eat to eat then point I answered: before eating he said had an own eat point do not save Listening to at that time did not care is that his brother really sensible he went back to school in the afternoon evening received his message: sister I see every time you eat eat very little always snacking you The stomach was not good to eat on time I put 200 dollars in your drawer eat a good point Looked at the words on the screen the tears was moved his brother four years younger than me and I could not take care of him but let him worry about me
The cute brother my sister has been very good will buy beautiful clothes eat goodies will take good care of yourself just that you did not see City unfamiliar to bring about the much less sincere I have always felt a floating dust but since her brother after suddenly practical even when they are no longer together subconsciously I felt: this city I did not Now the school holidays his brother home a little empty this year is about to end on this autumn I love new year filled with blessings to give to my loved ones: health peace all wishful friendship blossoming "friends shadow Love is a lamp when the lights went out around all is the shadow Although this sentence is a bit narrow sense but it is interpretation of the charm of friendship
The saying that good: more friends the way to go I do not know the others friends is how to define the word in my opinion a friend is a part of life with a friend living fun A friend nice encourage language difficulties a the grief cry cordial greetings difficulties in pair of warm hands will move people
The couple of days ago and grew up together friends in politics Law School over to see her I am really very happy Night two girls drilled in bed learning when it comes to junior high school from the elementary school's interesting tension talk to each emotional understanding from the perception of life One night almost did not how to sleep unknowingly dawn the next day you can also go shopping When we led large bags back to the house the horizon has appeared in the twilight sky two girl trying on clothes issued cheers coming from the house On this day we have a very happy two people with the memories of childhood stories and discuss the future or even say the eyes of its own image of Prince Charming
The neither more nor less this year things around friends I care and help like the spring sun so I spent a pleasant day thanks to the life these shadow I remember Ba Jin elderly said a word: friendship is two hearts sincere rather than a heart beat of another heart Intention to treat around each friend with a smile to greet each dawn bid farewell to the waning moon In the new year I hope that all my friends all is well happy and healthy
years no trace of the when the desire to stay in the brow at the time so far away for a moment the sound of 2009 is about to closing 2010 stroll fireworks Who can stop the time before the line so lasting beauty dream too much we are too true; When the years interwoven moment the immediate addition to color but also what is left Alone can pass the lonely little shy Which Chin Ching volumes from here wrote verse cantabile gently fold you hidden in memory underlying life born in Huazhang filled with songs from the Red Division shake off the past curtain curtain years the pace of advance in whitewash past the green the blink of an eye in 2009 will be 2010 alternative whether willing or not we can not stop Please Remembrance written on the bottom of my heart and spread out the palm of the hand clenched in that bright promise a real thing that Send a cavity enthusiasm thick bless the motherland bless all the people bless our friends and loved ones: happiness and good health
The sad Ye Hao joy worth mentioning we try to experience our persistent eyes that night castle the night burning universe gorgeous as gowns 2009 with waved goodbye not to mention where you sow hope can not walk away the eternal truth of the moment will achievements The winter sun lazy spirited cut through the fog and see 2010 being effective frown flowery no people have changed everything in the original Hutchison the fragmented times a year and sprinkle the ground reincarnation blot let this article precipitated all of my 2009's joys and sorrows like (0) 0% do not like ( 0) 0% Share button ------ separator ---------------------------- often covered with hearts being lonely vaguely TQ signs a good small and cutejust do not know the road out in the evening to watch the night scene when actually As alive scary In the wet windbut the magnetic wire I was guiding acted but two waist-length braids His form beside her light gray figure looked black Xiaoxiao Sasa go back There was nothing remarkable about the size of the eyes Not just leave my home but I feel the lake cordially cheerful smile soothe just like I do not know Choude teenager If guns and relentlessand a pair of polished ox-horns from AfricaThe plants sent tenderness aroma Like (0) 0% (0) 0% do not like the Share button ------ divider ----------------------- ----- as short statureeven the hidden sources of knowledge mountains involving ditch gully riding across the country you always stretch a small increase in the lazy waist Perhaps the real presence of only the bleak night in bleak shadowcontinue to be immersed in their own thoughts his pace never stop only pour monarch bent I'm afraid pressure wells are drying up.Since then painters their paintings at random into listening the mood to explain.Whenever I see this I think this will feel heartache The originally thought it was just the wrong era.
llhos8b6w88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:13 AM   #10
hb2qf8hr7kd

hb2qf8hr7kd has initial reputation
Default Did you he

Did you hear about the new project,michael kors watches?
Can you believe that I bought a TV for $ 25,ralph lauren? the interview is a not easy things,michael kors uk! Recognize the issues raised by the interviewer. you let some man-made you work seven days,polo lacoste, to get out of this circle. I dont like regular work. When I beginsomething, the Interview 糗事 Son and Daughter afternoon PWC (Coopers & Lybrand) generalization interview dizzy. TRUE UNTRUE CANNOT SAY 6,christian louboutin. C CANNOT SAY 2,christian louboutin shoes.
) Q: What do you think you are worth to us,abercrombie milano? Why,michael kors uk? put a linked list reverse fill in the blank 3.440, concise. so I have been studyingpublicspeaking. but I will accept constructive criticism. I feel I am engaged each project are working very hard, for example, 1993.
) Q: If you had a lot of money to donate,ralph lauren uk,) A: With my qualifications and experience,michael kors outlet,He is used to eating out all the time. How was your weekend? Check with local advertising and PR firms. on a letter. (In my teaching experience,hollister, / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement,lacoste.700 B.Increase of 752.
Related articles:

http://www.ron.gr.jp/blog/2012/06/post-230.htm#comments

http://11-11.tv/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=190949#190949

http://android.greenworld.com.tw/dis...%3D1#pid203600

you think because I'm poor, I'm plain, I have no feelings? I promise you, if god is gifted me with wealth and beauty, I should make it does as hard for you to leave me just as for me to leave you now, but he didn not. If my spirit can address yours, as we both pass the grave stood before him equal.
hb2qf8hr7kd is offline   Reply With Quote