Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-05-2008, 01:34 PM   #1
hhhzzz

hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)
Exclamation story request - biz bitch raped (with pictures)

look at this sexy biz bitch in her tight skirt suit, sexy pantyhose and stilettos:

As i'm walking down the street, this sexy biz bitch catches my eye from across the street. She was so classy, wearing a tight skirt suit that showed off her sexy ass and tits. Her pantyhosed legs looked soo silky smooth, and those shiny black stilettos really accentuated her figure......

please help continue the story! i'd love to read about her getting raped with her clothes torn, sexy pantyhose in tatters, and getting fucked with her heels on.
hhhzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:12 AM   #2
LegMan

LegMan has initial reputation

That ass would have to be fucked first
No ring on her finger, pity as Id like her husband to watch

I'll think of a good fate for her and write it too
LegMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:09 PM   #3
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

per your request:

Ok, I admit it. I like to show off. I am a bit of an exhibitionist. A flirt. I love my body and I enjoy having it appreciated. I love wearing high heels, skirts and stockings. I think my legs are my best feature and I like to display my assets. The high heels give my legs and ass and nice shape. Wearing stockings or pantyhose makes my legs look that much better. I could go without them and my legs would look fine, but why just look fine when they can look great with the stockings. Stockings or pantyhose: I prefer stockings with a garterbelt. They make me feel so much sexier than pantyhose. Knowing that my thighs are bare under my skirt, just makes me feel sexier. And, I know guys love them.

I wear high heels and stockings every day under my form fitting business suits. My suits are not too small, and definitely not too big. They hug my curves in all the right places. As I said, I like to display my assets. Oh, did I mention that I'm a tease?

I love it when men notice me. It turns me on. Once, I was out walking alone on a quiet street when this car pulls up at the intersection ahead of me. The guy just stops his car there in the crosswalk. I come up and wait for him to go. Then I notice that he has his interior lights on. I look in the car, and his you know what is out and he's playing with it. I walk around the back of his car and continue on my way, when he calls out, "hey bitch, wanna get fucked?" Well, I can't tell you when I've had a more sauve proposal. But, believe it or now, I just walked away. And he followed me in his car, continuing to suggest various things that he wanted to do to me. Now, most girls would have been thoroughly creeped out by this, but not me. To tell the truth it was turning me on. After a couple of blocks, he went away and I continued my walk. Thinking that maybe, just maybe I should have taken him up on his offer. A couple more blocks ahead, the street was darker due to a lot of mature trees, blocking out the streetlights. It was there...
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 04:25 AM   #4
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i would like to know if you have that woman's permission for those photos.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:10 AM   #5
hhhzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
i would like to know if you have that woman's permission for those photos.
well, they're webfound pictures.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:34 PM   #6
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok, I admit it. I like to show off. I am a bit of an exhibitionist. A flirt. I love my body and I enjoy having it appreciated. I love wearing high heels, skirts and stockings. I think my legs are my best feature and I like to display my assets. The high heels give my legs and ass and nice shape. Wearing stockings or pantyhose makes my legs look that much better. I could go without them and my legs would look fine, but why just look fine when they can look great with the stockings. Stockings or pantyhose: I prefer stockings with a garterbelt. They make me feel so much sexier than pantyhose. Knowing that my thighs are bare under my skirt, just makes me feel sexier. And, I know guys love them.

I wear high heels and stockings every day under my form fitting business suits. My suits are not too small, and definitely not too big. They hug my curves in all the right places. As I said, I like to display my assets. Oh, did I mention that I'm a tease?

I love it when men notice me. It turns me on. Once, I was out walking alone on a quiet street when this car pulls up at the intersection ahead of me. The guy just stops his car there in the crosswalk. I come up and wait for him to go. Then I notice that he has his interior lights on. I look in the car, and his you know what is out and he's playing with it. I walk around the back of his car and continue on my way, when he calls out, "hey bitch, wanna get fucked?" Well, I can't tell you when I've had a more sauve proposal. But, believe it or now, I just walked away. And he followed me in his car, continuing to suggest various things that he wanted to do to me. Now, most girls would have been thoroughly creeped out by this, but not me. To tell the truth it was turning me on. After a couple of blocks, he went away and I continued my walk. Thinking that maybe, just maybe I should have taken him up on his offer. A couple more blocks ahead, the street was darker due to a lot of mature trees, blocking out the streetlights. It was there...

that I felt the leather gloved hand slide over my mouth.

"If you scream or cry out it will be the last noise you ever make."

He quickly pulled me off my feet and drug me behind a cluster of trees where he threw me to the ground.

"Please...please I'm sorry....I didn't mean to tease you I...I don't want this please you must let me go."

He ignored me completly and grabbing me by my lapels pulled me halfway up and slapped me across my face. He stood me up and ripped off my suit jacket and slapped me again while I stood there and watched in total shock.

I couldn't think straight. I wanted to say something...anything to make him stop but no words came out of my mouth. He grabbed my blouse and tore it open exposing my skin to the cool night air. He took a handful of my long brown hair and pulled me up against him with incredible force. I felt his enormous manhood pressed up against my thigh and as he stared into my eyes he left no doubt about what was going to happen here tonight.

Out of nowhere came his right hand sliding a knife along my stomach and in between my breast. He turned the blade under the strap on my bra cutting through it and causing it to fall unceremoniously to the ground.

He pressed the knife against my stomach tracing down to my waistband and slipping it under. He turned the blade and very slowly cut from my waistband to my hemline. My skirt fell and I was naked, except for my nylons and panties,in the middle of a park in one of the biggest cities in the country.

I got mad.

"How dare you? Who do you think you are to take me against my will? Do you think for one minute I will let you get away with this?"

"On your knees whore"

He forced me to my knees and pushed my face hard against his crotch. I felt the coldness of the hard ground against my knees and the hardness of his cock against my face.

"Open my trousers whore"

I had no choice. What could I do? He had already threatened to kill me. I pulled his zipper down scarred to death what he may do to me if I didn't obey.

"Now reach in and get what we both know you want."

I pulled his trousers open with my left hand and reached in with my right. I could hardly wrap my fingers all the way around his dick. When I pulled him out I gasped. Not only was he huge but it was the most perfect cock I had ever seen.

I must have gazed at it for thirty seconds or so before his voice brought me back to reality.

"Impressive isn't it?" he said with a sickening smile.

I had always been a very sexual person and giving head was something that I absolutly loved and God help me I wasn't about to let the perfect cock get away from me even if it was wielded by a rapist.

I cradeled his balls with my left hand and guided his perfect head towards my wanton lips. God what a magnificent cock! A full eight inches long and at least two and a half inches thick. I spread my lips over his head and licked the precum from his tip. He had a firm grip on my hair but he was letting me set the pace. I took a little more into my mouth with each stroke as I felt him getting harder and harder. He was in the back of my throat when I began to moan with pleasure. He pushed deeper and faster as my excitment grew.

I was begining to get out of control and he grabbed my head with both hands slowing down the pace. He took control now pumping his enormous cock deep into me with each stroke time after time. My moaning started to grow louder and he slowed down again causing me to come back down. "Damn" I thought "Not only did he have the perfect cock but he knew exactly how to use it."

He brought me close to orgasm three times during the next hour but each time took it away from me at the last second.

"Let me cum or turn me loose you monster"

He just laughed at me the way a teacher would mock a spoiled and unruly student.

I licked the bottem of his gorgeous cock from top to bottem five, ten, twenty times before going to the tip and jamming the entire shaft down my throat. He groaned and once again grabbed my head. This time though he was deadly serious. I felt his manhood throbbing in my mouth as he raped my throat with a ferocity I had not seen before. He slammed his cock down my throat time after time and the harder he drove the more I moaned in my ecstacy.

He let out a roar as I felt him stiffen and the first wave of cum hit my throat. He showed me no mercy as he continued to pump me full of his seed. He was only halfway through his orgasm when mine began. I grabbed his ass with both hands trying to get as much of that beautiful cock down my throat as possible.

He shot wave after wave into me and I swallowed every drop. And when he had no more I licked him perfectly clean. His perfect cock was still rock hard and I turned over and put my tits in the dirt and my ass up in the air. I wanted that cock. I wanted to feel his leathered hands grab my hips and drive me into the ground and I didn't care what he took. He could have my ass or my pussy or both. All I knew is that I had to have more of that magnificent cock.

Lost in my own lustful desires I began to move my ass back and forth and moaning in anticipation of what was to come. I reached back with my left hand and pulled my cheek apart inviting him, my rapist , to plant his beautiful cock in my ass. But he never did.

I looked over my naked shoulder to see him getting into his car on the street and driving away....................

Jake

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 10:57 PM   #7
hhhzzz

sorry my flickr account got deleted. but i have a new photo blog up and running. please share your comments http://candidbizbitches.blogspot.com/