Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2010, 02:25 AM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Sugar Is Sweet

Stop!

Before you read any further be aware that this is the third part of the Red Rose Rapist short stories. Please read Roses Are Red and Violets Are Blue before diving into the depths of this story.

Now I give you Sugar Is Sweet

We last left the case of the Red Rose Rapist with three suspects. Two more are going to be revealed. Can you figure out who the Red Rose Rapist is?

“Hello there Dr. Sugar”

“Hi, how are you today Maggie?”

“Just fine and yourself?”

“Couldn’t be better!”

Dr. Sugar hummed a happy song as he entered the hospital ready for work. The fact that Dr. Sugar was coming to work at that hour was strange. He should have been there two hours ago. In fact even stranger Dr. Sugar has been precisely two hours late for work quite frequently. It was for this reason that one of his coworkers called the police and told them of their suspicions. Now Dr. Sugar wasn’t just any ordinary doctor, he was special. You see, Dr. Sugar was the one and only doctor who examined the victims of the Red Rose Rapist. Additionally, he was the only doctor in the city qualified enough to examine rape victims. For other positions such as family doctor, gynecologist, etc there was a high demand for doctors and a fierce competition. For some reason, there was no competition or demand to examine rape victims, a fact that the coworker found equally suspicious.

Under normal circumstances, people would dismiss any ill thinking of Dr. Sugar as paranoia. Dr. Sugar lived up to his name and was considered a very sweet, kind person to everyone. However, circumstances were not normal. He would always examine the victims alone for a long period of time, in fact twice as long as it should have taken. It was this red flag that attracted the most attention.

Of course, Dr. Sugar was interrogated by police very shortly after the call. Like all suspects before him, he didn’t have an alibi. When asked about the length of time it took to examine the victims, he simply stated that he wanted to examine the women right away and after the effects of the chloroform had begun to wear off as part of a research project. He wouldn’t give out any details of this project, saying that it was still in the process of being formulated.

“Dr. Sugar, is that all you have to say?”

“Yes, can I go now? There are patients waiting for my care and I shouldn’t be late.”

“Yet you are late quite frequently. How do you explain that?”

“Poor time management. Can I just go?”

“Yes, you can go. If you think of anything that could help you know what to do.”

“I’ll be sure to do that miss.”

Dr. Sugar drove away from the police station, happy to be out of there. It was almost time for his shift to start, he noticed. Instead of driving straight to the hospital, he drove in the opposite direction. After a few minutes of driving he wound up in the side of town that was the hotspot for the Red Rose Rapist rapes. He parked his car in a parking garage and started walking with his head down, as if he didn’t want anyone to recognize him over here. The doctor suddenly ducked into an alleyway and looked over his shoulder to make sure no one was following him. Good, no one was. His cock hardened with excitement as he walked towards a storage warehouse encased in darkness, eager to enjoy what was about to happen.

Oh doctor, doctor! Another victim is coming soon! Take her temperature! Take her vitals...rape her?

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote