Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-08-2007, 04:21 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default A whirl of emotions

1. Fear

I am so fucking afraid. HBB's parents looked at the history of their computer and was able to go into her email somehow. And they called my cell phone!

"Hello?"
"Yes is this Paul?"
"What's up?"
"This is Kristy's dad."
"Hang on I can't hear you well."
"This is Kristy's dad."
"Hold on, I still can't hear you. Ok, what now?"
"We looked at the history of our computer and found some pictures."
"Oh."
"Did you ask her to send you a nude pic?"
"Umm..."
"You're what? 20 years old?"
"Yes."
"Well I think you would have some more sense."
"I guess I'll..."
"You'll what?"
"I...I don't know."
"You don't know."

That's when I hung up the phone...something bad is going to happen because of this!

2. Worry

I'm so worried about Kristy! She doesn't know what has happened and when she gets home, what's going to happen to her?

3. Sorrow and guilt

It's all my fault. I'm a worthless horny bastard. Kristy's going to get into so much trouble because of this...they might hurt hur and it would all be because of me.

4. Fear again

This won't go away...they'll find me...they'll sue me or something...and then my parents will find out...and everyone would know...and I can't be with her anymore...

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 07-07-2012 at 12:47 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:44 PM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

DAMN!!!!! This aint good!
Old 08-08-2007, 04:52 PM   #3
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Is this for real? What kind of insane control phreaks probe their kids computers?! Even my mother doesn't go that far...
Old 08-08-2007, 04:56 PM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Now I'm angry.

I want to call her parents back and give them a piece of my mind. Tell them that they shouldn't judge me because of how they treat her.

And yeah menace, it's for real. And I'm screwed.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-08-2007, 05:00 PM   #5
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not necesairly. How big is her dad?
Old 08-08-2007, 05:09 PM   #6
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The more important question is how old is she....
Old 08-08-2007, 05:13 PM   #7
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
The more important question is how old is she....
Over 18... else you'd kick her off the board, wouldn't you SD?
Old 08-08-2007, 05:16 PM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Don't know. His voice though...when I first heard it (it wasn't today, it was the first time I called her) I pictured this:

A 6 foot tall guy with a bad attitude that can probably be fit enough to be a boxer. He has a deep, gruff voice.

Well, it's not as worse as it seems. After I hung up, Kristy's mother called me (and heard my wonderful voicemail message) and left me a voicemail.

"Hello Paul, this is Kristy's mother, not the zombie. I just want you to know that we have your cell phone number and your email address. If you EVER send another email to this house or call this house again necessary steps will be taken."

(if anyone of you wants to know why she mentioned a zombie, my voicemail says near the end "you're going to have to leave me a message unless...(whisper voice) you are a zombie. If you're a zombie, then the meeting is on at 12. Good luck"

I only wish I got the voicemail before I sent the angry letter to Kristy about her parents. I pretty much called her stepdad out for being a pathetic asshole who molested Kristy and I called her mom a worthless pice of shit for treating Kristy badly.

It seems that I have to make yet another email account. Kristy, I need you to pm me whenever you get on. I will then reply with a safe account that we can email each other with.

edit:

Just because her parents are in her buisness doesn't mean she is underage. My parents do the same thing and I'm 20!

double edit:

Well things suck...

I called them back and apologized and told them I understood the terms.

*sigh*

Why do things have to be so hard?

more edit:

Kristy, I'm glad you're ok. If you still want to talk we can pm each other instead of risk emailing each other.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-08-2007 at 05:31 PM.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:31 PM   #9
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think if HBB wasn't comfortable sending pictures, she wouldn't have done it! It was out of order for her dad to confront you and her about your personal lives. By going into the history and getting into her email, they crossed the line and intruded into her personal space.

I hope HBB is alright

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 05:34 PM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

She's fine...they let me speak to her one last time...

oh here it comes...despair. sadness. grief.

edit:

but now...my sense is starting to come in...everything happens for a reason. No one event is a cooincidence.

This is just a test in our relationship. I still love Kristy, nothing has changed about that.

Our love can conquer this...and we will rise from the ashes.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-08-2007 at 05:45 PM.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:40 PM   #11
menace
Privileged Member

Last time? Doubt it. No force in the universe can stop a horny teen, especially if the parents say 'no'
Old 08-08-2007, 06:03 PM   #12
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Everything will be ok. I see that now.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me.

And Kristy, here's something from a British poet named Keats.

"Beauty is Truth. Truth Beauty. And that is all ye need to know"

Our love for each other is beautiful and it is the truth. That's all we need to keep our relationship strong.

We will be ok. Everything will work out in the end.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-08-2007, 06:31 PM   #13
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Crises averted, yet things are not the best.

Kristy's friend Amanda came onto yahoo. We will now talk to each other through Amanda.

I'm glad Kristy has an awesome friend like Amanda. She has made things far better.

But I don't think HBB will be back on the board in a while. Amanda told me that she can't get on the computer now.

We are both ok. We will get through this. We love each other.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-08-2007, 06:42 PM   #14
Intangible

Intangible has initial reputation

Hm. Let's hope this doesn't become a habit, but let's play devil's advocate again.

I have a daughter. She's only 3, so I doubt very much she's sending anyone nude pictures. She can't spell anything at all, so it's safe to suggest she's not using the computer at all either. That said, I can't imagine any age where I'd feel comfortable, even if she was twenty, with her befriending someone she met on www.rapeboard.com. I don't mean to call down the site, I've got nothing against it, but it isn't something a father is going to understand.

I don't pretend to know any of the people involved, and from your own posting it would seem that HBB revealed some prior father-related abuse, and while that is sick and wrong, it doesn't invalidate the emotional response that you're currently getting from him. He doesn't know anything about you, and if his daughter is similar to you in age, then he probably doesn't know much about the internet either, aside from the fact that Inside Edition keeps warning him about the perverts on it.

I'm not trying to excuse anything the parents have done in the past, or even say they're right to be reacting the way they did to this, only that it's a pretty understandable way to react.

All things considered, especially if you're in the same country and she's under 18, you're lucky things went the way they did, because it's very likely you've broken the law just by asking.
Intangible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 06:46 PM   #15
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

She's not underage, but still...you are right. Things could have been much worse.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-08-2007, 06:48 PM   #16
Intangible

If she's not underage, then you haven't done anything the least bit wrong, and there's nothing anyone can do to you for talking to her. Legally, you're absolutely safe.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:55 PM   #17
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

I'm glad things are at least partly worked out. You're both good people and a great couple, I hope things get better for you.

If there's anything I can do to help, feel free to PM me.
Rob
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 07:22 PM   #18
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intangible
I can't imagine any age where I'd feel comfortable, even if she was twenty, with her befriending someone she met on www.rapeboard.com.
Point is, if she is twenty that should be your problem, not your daughter's.
I mean parents never feel comfortable. Should children live in an aquarium???
Old 08-08-2007, 07:52 PM   #19
Intangible

Absolutely, if she's twenty and I'm uncomfortable, it is my problem. I agree. I never said it was fair or reasonable to punish her, or for that matter threaten him (neither is), just that his feelings on the subject, rational or otherwise, are understandable.

You can't make a parent, at least a good one, or even a lot of bad ones, stop wanting to protect their kids. Most of us, I hope, have grown up and experienced parents having a hard time letting something go, and while it is irratating, it is also comforting in a way too.

And maybe I have no business commenting, I don't know any of the people involved, or the particulars of the situation. I'm not trying to work anyone up or make trouble, I just don't think that a father should be looked at as worse or bad for acting poorly despite good intentions..

I do want to add, though, that he SHOULD be looked upon badly for any kind of abuse he's responsible for.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:06 PM   #20
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Intangible, you have a good point.

I understand why Kristy's stepfather is worried. I'm sure deep down they really both love her.

but

I still hate them for the way they have treated her. Yet I did the right thing by showing them respect they didn't deserve, thus avoiding further conflict with them.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding