Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-14-2009, 01:38 PM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I'm wet....

I'm in a hotel in Somerset, I just got out of the bath. I had a bath because I'm too tired to stand up and shower. I'm sat on the chair in my room dripping all over the place because I'm too tired to dry myself. I will probably get a bill for ruining the chair.

I do not give a toss. I've worked virtually every day this month, I had two days off last month. Most of my working days are 12-14 hours long. On Sunday I carried 1/4 ton of concrete repair materials down two flights of stairs before I started the job. Monday I carried most of that material out again along with probably another 1/4 ton of equipment and rubble. BY MY FUCKING SELF.

Tuesday I left home, drove 4 hours, did eight hours work. Then because the fucking hotel car park was underground and my van was too tall to get in there, I drove home again. This morning I drove back.

I'm shattered.

Tomorrow I will do 8 hours work then a five hour drive home.

Friday I have 6 hours of driving to do.

I'm wet. I don't care. And if anybody has anything to say about it I'm going to chew their leg off and shove it down their throat.

I thank you.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:30 PM   #2
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

hmm...quite whining you big girls blouse...

Have you had the standard 'haven't you fininshed that yet' conversation?
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:18 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bugger off you!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-15-2009, 02:30 AM   #4
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:36 AM   #5
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yeah, so, that sounds pretty terrible, 5 days a week doing nothing is too much for me, hope you make that paper
Old 10-15-2009, 09:34 PM   #6
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I'm in a hotel in Somerset, I just got out of the bath. I had a bath because I'm too tired to stand up and shower. I'm sat on the chair in my room dripping all over the place because I'm too tired to dry myself. I will probably get a bill for ruining the chair.

I do not give a toss. I've worked virtually every day this month, I had two days off last month. Most of my working days are 12-14 hours long. On Sunday I carried 1/4 ton of concrete repair materials down two flights of stairs before I started the job. Monday I carried most of that material out again along with probably another 1/4 ton of equipment and rubble. BY MY FUCKING SELF.

Tuesday I left home, drove 4 hours, did eight hours work. Then because the fucking hotel car park was underground and my van was too tall to get in there, I drove home again. This morning I drove back.

I'm shattered.

I'm wet. I don't care. And if anybody has anything to say about it I'm going to chew their leg off and shove it down their throat.

I thank you.

That's the Fuckingrotter that we have all come to love. You're nothing but a whinging fucking pom you fucking moaning twat.
Scotsmen do twice that before fucking breakfast. No wonder England's going down the gurgler.
t.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:03 AM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Only a Sweaty Sock could be too stupid to realise you're supposed to eat breakfast, not fuck it. Now wonder you're all so fucking poor....

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post

before fucking breakfast.

t.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-16-2009, 01:07 AM   #8
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
That's the Fuckingrotter that we have all come to love. You're nothing but a whinging fucking pom you fucking moaning twat.
Scotsmen do twice that before fucking breakfast. No wonder England's going down the gurgler.
t.
Quote:
Only a Sweaty Sock could be too stupid to realise you're supposed to eat breakfast, not fuck it. Now wonder you're all so fucking poor....
NOW WE'RE TALKING!!!

My God I have missed you both...

*sits down with some popcorn*
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:40 AM   #9
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
The only reason we're poor, my woodbutchering friend, is because all us Scots worldwide pooled all our groats and saxpences together to send Mister Incompetence over the border to you to be your Prime Minister. He's our revenge for Culloden.

ps. Have you ever thought about taking on an apprentice to help you in your old age? I believe about 18 or nineteen, female, willing to oblige etc etc etc. then you'll know you're fucking worn out.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:14 AM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Well guess what? Some time next May we're going to send that one eyed Scottish idiot back where he belongs, along with all the other communistical cunts. You lot will be wishing for Culloden instead then....

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-16-2009, 10:09 AM   #11
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

That don't need him, they have that Trout/ Carp/ Goldfish or whatever the bastard in charge is called....
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:46 PM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Cod? I thought Gordon Brown thinks he's Cod. Or was it Barack Obama? Can't remember. It came up in another forum.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #13
batffink
Privileged Member

You'll never get rid of Herr Brown you bunch of Pommie losers. Your favourite position is on your knees in front of any prick in authority whining "Scourge me harder Master, scourge me harder"

Maggie gave you all a fucking going over and what did you do? Rolled over onto your backs and screamed for more.

Why don't you rise up and kick out all those useless aristocrats and titled, chinless wonders in Buck House. Admit it now, you're a nation of masochists.

Old 10-17-2009, 12:03 AM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

A Scotsman that travels half way around the world to escape his beloved Glens and to live in a dry, dusty country populated by Her Majestys most loyal subjects, but without the resources to brew decent beer and whiskey, and then comes out with this bollocks?

You have to question his sanity.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-17-2009, 05:55 AM   #15
batffink
Privileged Member

I did it out of love for my fellow man. I realised that the Australians were deprived of culture so gave up my heritage and dedicated my life to bringing our superior (Scottish) culture to the Antipodes. You could even say that I was a cultural missionary.

I believe, in my modest self-effacing way, that Tasmania is now a better place for my having chosen to live here. Britain's loss is Tasmania's gain.

I realise that deep in your heart you would dearly like to be Scottish my friend but to come second best is not so bad if you think about it.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:16 AM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

To come second to a drunken Scottish Okker is a nightmare. Good job it never happened....

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-17-2009, 06:30 AM   #17
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I'm shattered.

I thank you.
Somerset eh?

Crappy place. Being brought up there myself...I should know. Go down a scrumpy cider or two

Now if you were in North Somerset....

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:01 AM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Having lived there much of my adult life I know it well. So I feel I must caution you young lady not to reveal too much about your location.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-17-2009, 11:59 AM   #19
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

All you Brits are having way to good a time argueing over this crap.. maybe I should send you Bush or Chaney then you'd really have something to complain about.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 03:16 PM   #20
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Having lived there much of my adult life I know it well. So I feel I must caution you young lady not to reveal too much about your location.
Yes, because I am actually the only woman in my area... lol

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote