Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-22-2009, 02:13 AM   #21
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
Excellent post Chi.
And goes a long way to prove my point. In Australia you get preference in housing, lower bank interest and preferential University entrance (via quota) if you are of aboriginal extraction. EVEN IF YOU ARE NO MORE THAN ONE SIXTEENTH ABORIGINAL.
Even if you are as thick as two bricks you can still get into Uni. because of the quota. Nobody says anything because they'll get accused of being racist. As far as I'm concerned, racism has nothing to do with it.
The system is purely and simply unfair.
What is 1/6th? Is that like one grandparent? That would never go well here. I think Aboriginal is the native minority in Australia?...just like native Americans here who pretty do everything for free. Everyone here however claims Native American blood. Everyone.

Here you can be eligible to get minority scholarships and grants for college if you have at least one parent who is minority...which to me is pretty fair. Even if you are white-white, if one parent is minority, you are eligible, and I have no complaints at all about that....its very fair and allowed me to go to one of the best universities in the country.

I play the system very well. I recieved free health care when I was working a full-time job and had insurance coverage on the way. Not because I was a minority but because I didnt claim to work full-time which wold make me ineligible, the copy of my earnings that I had given them were for something completely different than what I was doing at the time. and believe it or not they didnt even look into it.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-22-2009 at 02:15 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #22
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
If it helps you guys...I am white and I recieved plenty of hispanic student grants and scholarships from the government that helped pay for over half my tuition at a 30,000 dollar a year private institution.

Hows that for kicking the government and 'minority' status in the ass?

I fucking love preferential treatment. I get both the benefits of being a 'minority' and being white in society at the same damn time.

You guys should try it. Change your name to Mustafa and see what the government will give you.

BTW Sierra, your minority status is something that stays with you for life. The world is just not going to change to a color blind utopia where everyone is going to accept each others religion. At least not in our lifetime. You can wait for that day, but it wont come not when you are I are around. Human nature is fickle that way. If we are all living in a world where race and religion doesnt matter, what the hell are we suppose to fight about then? Only if it benefits you, you should claim minority status. The competition in the world is fierce enough to not play some kind of minority card. A few years ago, I got a job over another white equally qualified candidate..I'm going to assume equally qualified...because they had assumed I was bilingual. Just by looking at me and by looking at my name they assumed that. Well fuck me, it was news to me I was bilingual. But I wasnt going to tell them that. Its a good thing a case that needed assistance like that never came up..
Quote:
What is 1/6th? Is that like one grandparent? That would never go well here. I think Aboriginal is the native minority in Australia?...just like native Americans here who pretty do everything for free. Everyone here however claims Native American blood. Everyone.

Here you can be eligible to get minority scholarships and grants for college if you have at least one parent who is minority...which to me is pretty fair. Even if you are white-white, if one parent is minority, you are eligible, and I have no complaints at all about that....its very fair and allowed me to go to one of the best universities in the country.

I play the system very well. I recieved free health care when I was working a full-time job and had insurance coverage on the way. Not because I was a minority but because I didnt claim to work full-time which wold make me ineligible, the copy of my earnings that I had given them were for something completely different than what I was doing at the time. and believe it or not they didnt even look into it.
I'm honestly shocked that despite some replies made by members here, none have been addressed to Chitown for intentionally manipulating the system in order to reap benefits that did not belong to her and should not have belonged to her. Though other people have been doing it, that doesn't mean you should do it. It means that someone who was genuinely aboriginal AND cannot afford tuition means that person will be screwed for life, and sadly, the whites have screwed them again.

Chi, if you say you're actually in a 'respected' school, it's clear that you didn't receive too much education from this so-called 'top school in the country' (honestly that made me laugh). Why do I say that? Simply the fact that you do not realize the amount of slight that has happened to the aboriginals when the Europeans took their land by force (via colonialism) and used the natives as slaves. Yes, it may seem silly that they're trying to balance out the playing field NOW because implicitly there is some guilt in how they formed their institutions and how they made their money. The quotas are for the disadvantaged. Would you hog up the spot for a handicapped person? Would you steal money from the poor? Your posts in this thread have eerily indicated that you would do just that for yourself.

But I like how complicit the people are here. I suppose if someone takes your life savings via insurance or bank fraud, I'd expect everyone to hush up about it. Now I will demonstrate why it is personal. She's essentially stealing public funds which actually come from your tax dollars. What Chitown's committing is fraud and if discovered, can equal jail time. The taxpayers got screwed, and you Americans got swindled by this woman here. Congrats.

I know what she's gonna say - if I'm not gonna do it, someone's gonna do it. Her typical justification for everything. That's why she can do what she wants to do without a single care about what other people think. Hm, what type of person is that? You decide for yourself.

For the record, I once considered being a Crown prosecutor - maybe I should go back into that direction. Also, I'm not Aboriginal or anything, so there's absolutely no way you can say I'm making biased comments.

As for things that annoy me, people who are intentional freeloaders. I once met a guy who asked that we should grab a coffee sometime. I thought that we were gonna each get a coffee and talk, but nope, he shows up and says, "I didn't bring my wallet" and personally asks me to pay for it. It was only 5 dollars and would have been awkward if I simply said no, but I knew his character just from 5 dollars. Unfortunately, sometimes it takes thousands of dollars, or even millions to realize someone's character. I sympathize with the victims of insurance fraud who lost their whole life savings and will die penniless because of a thief, or a number of thieves.

Last edited by AWDracer; 10-22-2009 at 04:22 PM.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:54 PM   #23
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
I'm honestly shocked that despite some replies made by members here, none have been addressed to Chitown for intentionally manipulating the system in order to reap benefits that did not belong to her and should not have belonged to her. Though other people have been doing it, that doesn't mean you should do it. It means that someone who was genuinely aboriginal AND cannot afford tuition means that person will be screwed for life, and sadly, the whites have screwed them again.
You have no idea what you are talking about. What benefits? Free healthcare? Not that I owe you any explanation, but I deserved it just as much as the ghetto welfare woman who can afford to get an $800 weave every month but cant afford a newspaper to look through the job listings!

Quote:
Chi, if you say you're actually in a 'respected' school, it's clear that you didn't receive too much education from this so-called 'top school in the country' (honestly that made me laugh). Why do I say that? Simply the fact that you do not realize the amount of slight that has happened to the aboriginals when the Europeans took their land by force (via colonialism) and used the natives as slaves.
Ok now you dont know me like that so dont say something that you cant back up.

I do not know the amount of slight?? When did I say that? I was talking about Native Americans, not Aboriginals. I dont know what went down in that country, but I know what went down in MY country. Why would you assume I dont know anything about that? I might know more than you can pretend to know about the injustices in history. Go ahead to Wikipedia and brush up on it. But my knowledge is not on the Aboriginals in Australia, my knowledge is limited to Central American, Mexican, and some North American History.

MY tax money should not go to those who YOU feel need 'reparations'. Please. You dont know the first thing about me. When those injustices were taking place, my ancestors were nowhere near. I pay my taxes and I'm going to take what they are willing to give to me.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:27 PM   #24
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
You have no idea what you are talking about. What benefits? Free healthcare? Not that I owe you any explanation, but I deserved it just as much as the ghetto welfare woman who can afford to get an $800 weave every month but cant afford a newspaper to look through the job listings!

Ok now you dont know me like that so dont say something that you cant back up.

I do not know the amount of slight?? When did I say that? I was talking about Native Americans, not Aboriginals. I dont know what went down in that country, but I know what went down in MY country. Why would you assume I dont know anything about that? I might know more than you can pretend to know about the injustices in history. Go ahead to Wikipedia and brush up on it. But my knowledge is not on the Aboriginals in Australia, my knowledge is limited to Central American, Mexican, and some North American History.

MY tax money should not go to those who YOU feel need 'reparations'. Please. You dont know the first thing about me. When those injustices were taking place, my ancestors were nowhere near. I pay my taxes and I'm going to take what they are willing to give to me.
I'll take a step back here for your benefit: I only took your words as truth and fact and those same words were used for the basis of my argument.

I'm not talking about Aboriginals in Australia. I'm in fact talking about the NATIVES in North America. Do you realize that the term ABORIGINALS refers to the natives as well? I'm not sure why you had to make those terms different. It's not like you're trying to do a Chris Rock impersonation and say Black people are different from "Niggers".

I assumed you didn't know anything about that because as you've said, you've declared yourself with aboriginal status. You've also mentioned that you've worked full time with free health care (which may or may not be wrong if your job actually offers that). But it sounds like your job doesn't actually offer those benefits and it shows how happy you are. Good to see your school is stepping up in providing you a chance at a good job...

You might as well go on welfare too and steal from the poor. Just because you pay taxes, doesn't mean you're entitled to those benefits. As a student, you probably don't pay that much either. So don't give me the tax argument.

What you're doing is fraud and actually is a federal offense because you're scamming the government with intent. Most importantly, you hurt the individuals who were supposed to be entitled to it. Either way, I can't see how you can justify yourself in doing it.

To be fair, I understand your point of view and it raises the question of "If I can get away with it, should I do it?" - but that's a philosophical question. As they say, "it's a dog eat dog world". Are we that low in self-esteem to call each other dogs?
Old 10-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #25
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This thread...
Old 10-23-2009, 03:48 PM   #26
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

The fact that my boss is getting all our new staff from Morons-R-Us...

Latest one in the three weeks he was employed

decided that destroying a couple hundred pounds worth of stock and a £2000 fixture

that playing catch with a knife, which was broken and had its blade part extended, by throughing it up, flipping it, and then catching it by he other end

were not stupid enough ways of passing his working day...

So he thought it would be fun to go in the lift with a couple of mothers and their children, remove his knife from his pocket, and make out to said kids that he was going to pop their balloons...cue screaming, frightened kids, pissed off mothers and a shit storm of trouble.

Only sensible thing he did, walk out saying 'I might as well go, I'm lost my fucking job anyway'.

Hell, we even had to tell this tweenty year old to go and wash his hands between doing the rubbish and tagging £100 Hugo Boss shirts...what am I his dad...

Fucking moron

Last edited by pervipete; 10-23-2009 at 03:54 PM.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:36 AM   #27
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

AWDracer, thanks for your contribution mate but I did not intend to get into personal instances of wrongful payments. I think that no-one is squeaky clean where they are concerned. My main thrust was political correctness and reverse racism on a Government or institutional basis where it is not warranted. Chi has owned up to being the recipient of advantages that she was not entitled to but when she is compared to the likes of corrupt Presidents, venal politicians and greedy CEO.s who between them scam the country of billions, she is small bikkies. Who is worse?

I think this thread has run its course friends and I will not respond again. Thanks to all.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:46 PM   #28
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Awwww too Bad was going to bring out some drinks for all to mellow too! Relax be cool and enjoy life before it passes us up! What say all??
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!

Last edited by sindyloo; 12-06-2010 at 03:38 PM.
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:22 PM   #29
nadeshiko

nadeshiko has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to nadeshiko

If you aren't from America, I wish you wouldn't criticise anything anyone here does to get health care coverage, because you have no idea what it's like for those without. We have no government health care system. If you are uninsured and you fall prey to a serious illness or hurt yourself, you can be ruined. Just my opinion, but there is nothing in America like the NHS or the Australian health service. Nothing. There are programmes for the truly destitute, but they often only cover the children. Adults are SOOL.
nadeshiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:01 AM   #30
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Phishing emails, really piss me off.

So now I send as many phishing and spam back to one of them, eurocashsl@terra.es, may not be adult and sensible, but boy is it fun.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:06 AM   #31
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
AWDracer, thanks for your contribution mate but I did not intend to get into personal instances of wrongful payments. I think that no-one is squeaky clean where they are concerned. My main thrust was political correctness and reverse racism on a Government or institutional basis where it is not warranted. Chi has owned up to being the recipient of advantages that she was not entitled to but when she is compared to the likes of corrupt Presidents, venal politicians and greedy CEO.s who between them scam the country of billions, she is small bikkies. Who is worse?

I think this thread has run its course friends and I will not respond again. Thanks to all.
I understand you won't be responding to this but I couldn't help NOT responding to this post.

It's not about "squeaky clean" - it's about INTENTIONALLY taking funds that do not belong to you THAT were entitled for someone else. Sure the amount of money might not rack up to billions of dollars, but there's a reason why fraud is a crime. It has nothing to do with how much you steal. I remember a story of some bank employee (probably pretty high up in the business) and he took one penny from every single bank client they had and called them bank adjustments. Did that one penny hurt the clients? Not really. But eventually, he collected millions of dollars. Of course he was caught and sent to jail.

Unless you guys are habitual thieves, HOW in the world can you justify these actions? Maybe this question needs no answer.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:12 AM   #32
pervipete

Questions always need an answer...

So here's mine, brace youself....

Easy, good luck to them....AWDracer....

Oh, whats the weather like up there on the moral high ground...
Old 10-25-2009, 09:18 AM   #33
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Questions always need an answer...

So here's mine, brace youself....

Easy, good luck to them....AWDracer....

Oh, whats the weather like up there on the moral high ground...
This is not about a moral high ground - this is about being decent. Are these forums full of people who scam governments? It's ridiculous. You're not hurting the government - you're hurting regular citizens. They are the people who pay the taxes.

Sure the government is sometimes unfair and there are many instances of this. Let me ask you this question: would you steal a purse from an elder lady just because you think she made enough money? Come on, if you think it's still right to do this, you have no hope.

I'll add to this. Is it a MORAL HIGH GROUND if you think that real rape shouldn't happen? If you think it shouldn't happen, surely you have no right to call me out on standing on "moral high ground".

Last edited by AWDracer; 10-25-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:14 PM   #34
pervipete

Eh...don't change the subject young man....of course it's not the high moral ground to declare rape is wrong.

Firstly, my post was a reaction to your arrogance in declaring that there won't be an answer to your question.

You mean you've gone through your life without accepting ONE thing you shouldn't have,

Never worked cash in hand, not even excepted a tenner or two for helping someone move or setting up a neighbours PC/ DVD/ audio system, and if you have, I hope you have declared that as income, because that is what it is.

And what about payment in kind, and I don't mean THAT KIND OF PAYMENT, christ, your minds are in the gutter.

No, you installed this for me, so I will give you this, that also has to be declared in a lot of countries...NOW do you see what I mean.
Old 10-25-2009, 04:06 PM   #35
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
I'm not talking about Aboriginals in Australia. I'm in fact talking about the NATIVES in North America. Do you realize that the term ABORIGINALS refers to the natives as well? I'm not sure why you had to make those terms different. It's not like you're trying to do a Chris Rock impersonation and say Black people are different from "Niggers".
Lol, nice cover up there. You know damn well that nobody in America uses the term "Aboriginal" to describe native North Americans. It could mean an original of a particular place, but we dont use that term to describe native North Americans. You knew that. You just didnt want to sound like a tool.

Quote:
I assumed you didn't know anything about that because as you've said, you've declared yourself with aboriginal status. You've also mentioned that you've worked full time with free health care (which may or may not be wrong if your job actually offers that). But it sounds like your job doesn't actually offer those benefits and it shows how happy you are. Good to see your school is stepping up in providing you a chance at a good job...
WHEN did I claim to have to be of "aboriginal" status?? and WHEN did I take any benefits that belonged to that group?

I finished school years ago dude...I'm just glad that you are still continuing to be educated...

Quote:
What you're doing is fraud and actually is a federal offense because you're scamming the government with intent. Most importantly, you hurt the individuals who were supposed to be entitled to it. Either way, I can't see how you can justify yourself in doing it.
And I "intend" to get whatever it is I want no matter what is stopping me. What do you intend to do about it? Do you want to call the department of fraud or whatever the fuck they have? Forward them to this website.

For your information...I started working for a clinic within a larger hospital full-time and wasnt owed insurance coverage untill I was three months in. I got really sick and had to have tests done, so my supervisor recommended for me to go to the free clinic which was associated with the hospital I was working for. When I went, I brought a copy of my earnings which was requested, which at the time, I only had my training hours. The receptionist at the place knew I worked full-time because I told her. But by looking at the earnings statement you wouldnt know that, so she just looked at it, shrugged and filed it away. She didnt give a fuck! Or maybe she figured I didnt know what I was talking about. Now, the 'right thing' for me to do was to say "oh, my bad... let me go home and suffer while I wait for my next pay check which will have the correct earnings..then I can bring it back, and you can deny me care then!"

What I did was get care when I didnt have coverage. How the fuck is that taking something that was not entitled to me? Would you rather I suffered and died?
Old 10-25-2009, 05:41 PM   #36
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Eh...don't change the subject young man....of course it's not the high moral ground to declare rape is wrong.

Firstly, my post was a reaction to your arrogance in declaring that there won't be an answer to your question.

You mean you've gone through your life without accepting ONE thing you shouldn't have,

Never worked cash in hand, not even excepted a tenner or two for helping someone move or setting up a neighbours PC/ DVD/ audio system, and if you have, I hope you have declared that as income, because that is what it is.

And what about payment in kind, and I don't mean THAT KIND OF PAYMENT, christ, your minds are in the gutter.

No, you installed this for me, so I will give you this, that also has to be declared in a lot of countries...NOW do you see what I mean.
Haha, arrogance? My mind's not in the gutter. You haven't addressed any of my points. What you've been bringing up is "undeclared income" and lots of people get away with it, and it's fine and dandy when they do, but when you get caught, that's when you get fined or jail time (if significant). Clearly, you've demonstrated that you do not understand what "law" is. Enough said.

I'll stress this again just so you'll get a chance to catch your breath on all of this: Just because you don't get caught does not make it legal.

Undeclared income is illegal. In the states, the IRS can figure it out. Now, you're going to state "how much damage is that?", well, the government loses millions every year because of it and that could mean no public funding, or program cuts. Are they aware of it? Absolutely. Are they likely to pursue it? That's a different question altogether. I'm talking about the legality of the action. If you're unfortunate to actually get caught doing it, you'd need a lawyer. If you're already stealing other people's money to live your life, chances are, you'll need the state/province to provide you an attorney. Guess where that money comes from? You guessed it - taxpayers.

Quote:
Lol, nice cover up there. You know damn well that nobody in America uses the term "Aboriginal" to describe native North Americans. It could mean an original of a particular place, but we dont use that term to describe native North Americans. You knew that. You just didnt want to sound like a tool.

WHEN did I claim to have to be of "aboriginal" status?? and WHEN did I take any benefits that belonged to that group?

I finished school years ago dude...I'm just glad that you are still continuing to be educated...

And I "intend" to get whatever it is I want no matter what is stopping me. What do you intend to do about it? Do you want to call the department of fraud or whatever the fuck they have? Forward them to this website.

For your information...I started working for a clinic within a larger hospital full-time and wasnt owed insurance coverage untill I was three months in. I got really sick and had to have tests done, so my supervisor recommended for me to go to the free clinic which was associated with the hospital I was working for. When I went, I brought a copy of my earnings which was requested, which at the time, I only had my training hours. The receptionist at the place knew I worked full-time because I told her. But by looking at the earnings statement you wouldnt know that, so she just looked at it, shrugged and filed it away. She didnt give a fuck! Or maybe she figured I didnt know what I was talking about. Now, the 'right thing' for me to do was to say "oh, my bad... let me go home and suffer while I wait for my next pay check which will have the correct earnings..then I can bring it back, and you can deny me care then!"

What I did was get care when I didnt have coverage. How the fuck is that taking something that was not entitled to me? Would you rather I suffered and died?
Lol, so you're getting technical here huh? I find it very sad to tell a 'grad student' to look up the word "aboriginal" in the dictionary.

For your information, we use "aboriginals" and "natives" in Canada interchangably. It's clear that you actually have less knowledge (at least about North America) than you claim to have. Yes, Canada is in North America too. Would you like me to direct you to an atlas map?

This latest post from you is a lot different than the other post you made about "I love preferential treatment because I did X". Here, you provided information that actually sounds reasonable. The other one definitely sounded like you were actively scamming the government. Re-read what you wrote again. I suspect you're just backtracking your way from what you've previously said.

Here is the evidence that you asked me to provide for you:

It sure is convenient to "forget" what you wrote. Your hands are painted red right here.

Quote:

Quote:
If it helps you guys...I am white and I recieved plenty of hispanic student grants and scholarships from the government that helped pay for over half my tuition at a 30,000 dollar a year private institution.

Hows that for kicking the government and 'minority' status in the ass?

I fucking love preferential treatment. I get both the benefits of being a 'minority' and being white in society at the same damn time.

You guys should try it. Change your name to Mustafa and see what the government will give you.

BTW Sierra, your minority status is something that stays with you for life. The world is just not going to change to a color blind utopia where everyone is going to accept each others religion. At least not in our lifetime. You can wait for that day, but it wont come not when you are I are around. Human nature is fickle that way. If we are all living in a world where race and religion doesnt matter, what the hell are we suppose to fight about then? Only if it benefits you, you should claim minority status. The competition in the world is fierce enough to not play some kind of minority card. A few years ago, I got a job over another white equally qualified candidate..I'm going to assume equally qualified...because they had assumed I was bilingual. Just by looking at me and by looking at my name they assumed that. Well fuck me, it was news to me I was bilingual. But I wasnt going to tell them that. Its a good thing a case that needed assistance like that never came up..
The bolded are direct examples of fraud. As for "reporting you", that was not my intention. My original posts were to call out on the complicity of people here. It's like hearing about a German badmouthing a Jew and the community remains silent about it. It's exactly this scenario. The next thing you know, the Jews get their property taken away, moved elsewhere without their permission and many more, and then shortly afterwards, the Germans move into the Jews' former homes. (This is a comparison with regular citizens taking advantage of others)

Are you going to continue making up more explanations on-the-go? I mean it doesn't even sound like you were exaggerating in the previous posts. You were damn proud of doing it. That's what's wrong.

It's one thing to do something wrong and regret it but it's entirely different thing to be proud of doing something that's wrong. You might as well go kidnap some people, murder them and advertise how successful you are at doing it and how those peoples' lives meant absolutely nothing to you.

Last edited by AWDracer; 10-25-2009 at 05:53 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:07 AM   #37
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Lol, so you're getting technical here huh? I find it very sad to tell a 'grad student' to look up the word "aboriginal" in the dictionary.

For your information, we use "aboriginals" and "natives" in Canada interchangably. It's clear that you actually have less knowledge (at least about North America) than you claim to have. Yes, Canada is in North America too. Would you like me to direct you to an atlas map?.
Oh I didnt know you were Canadian, then I would have just excused your behavior. Canada is so irrelevant that I forgot it existed. Haha!

By the way...Canadians use Aboriginal and Native interchangably but WE dont. Go tell someone else.

As for my FRAUD. I'm not a fraud at all. Someone forgot to teach you the difference between race and ethnicity. My statement: I am white. I received Scholarships for Hispanic American Students. Do you know what a Hispanic is? They are from Spain. They are white. In the states, they are so fucked up with there labeling that they label any fucking brown indio looking mother fucker that speaks spanish "hispanic"...as well and any WHITE Mexican/Central Amer./South Amer./Brazilian....pretty much anybody can fucking get those scholarships as long as ONE parent is considered "hispanic" by the fucked up demographics census. Personally I dont call myself hispanic because its a fucked up label that is a demeaning term, BUT by their standards, I am. So they gave me the scholarships. Its fucking money in my pocket. However, to the brown hispanics who DONT consider me hispanic because I am half white...its a fucking slap in their faces. Just because (and I've been told this) I didnt go through a life of racism/discrimination because I looked white. So is that a requirement to get a scholarship AWDracer? You must have had to put up with discrimination?? I took thier money with a big fucking smile on my face. They didnt go through life with ignorant comments, stares, and name calling from thier own people. You better believe I took that shit, I got the scholarship over about 500 hispanic applicants.

Quote:
It's one thing to do something wrong and regret it but it's entirely different thing to be proud of doing something that's wrong. You might as well go kidnap some people, murder them and advertise how successful you are at doing it and how those peoples' lives meant absolutely nothing to you.
I did NOTHING wrong.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-27-2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:04 PM   #38
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Oh I didnt know you were Canadian, then I would have just excused your behavior. Canada is so irrelevant that I forgot it existed. Haha!

By the way...Canadians use Aboriginal and Native interchangably but WE dont. Go tell someone else.

As for my FRAUD. I'm not a fraud at all. Someone forgot to teach you the difference between race and ethnicity. My statement: I am white. I received Scholarships for Hispanic American Students. Do you know what a Hispanic is? They are from Spain. They are white. In the states, they are so fucked up with there labeling that they label any fucking brown indio looking mother fucker that speaks spanish "hispanic"...as well and any WHITE Mexican/Central Amer./South Amer./Brazilian....pretty much anybody can fucking get those scholarships as long as ONE parent is considered "hispanic" by the fucked up demographics census. Personally I dont call myself hispanic because its a fucked up label that is a demeaning term, BUT by their standards, I am. So they gave me the scholarships. Its fucking money in my pocket. However, to the brown hispanics who DONT consider me hispanic because I am half white...its a fucking slap in their faces. Just because (and I've been told this) I didnt go through a life of racism/discrimination because I looked white. So is that a requirement to get a scholarship AWDracer? You must have had to put up with discrimination?? I took thier money with a big fucking smile on my face. They didnt go through life with ignorant comments, stares, and name calling from thier own people. You better believe I took that shit, I got the scholarship over about 500 hispanic applicants.

I did NOTHING wrong.
Your post is indicative of an individual who has overriden the ideas of law, logic, and yes "your education", in order to 'rationalize' an action that directly benefits his or her needs. Let me rephrase that for you. You've attempted, and I wouldn't say successfully, to justify a series of actions by blaming others for it.

The term aboriginal is easily found in academic journals written in both Canada and the United States. It is also widely used in books and other pieces of media around the world. The word "natives" tends to be a more colloquial term referring to the same group of people. It is still just as acceptable. I don't really want to make speculations as to what major you had in school. Perhaps it can be forgiven if you majored in something like music, but clearly, you've demonstrated ignorance about academia in general, thus far.

Look at these justifications below and compare yours:

I shot these people because they were ignoring me...

I rape this woman because she looked too sexy.

I steal this person's money because he's too rich.

See any problems with these examples?

To be honest, you're a lost cause. You've admitted nothing wrong, despite the fact that the words in YOUR (Yes, American) law books say otherwise. It's never your fault, and I don't need to provide examples of where I can draw that conclusion. It's plastered everywhere in your posts in this thread alone.

For example, here's a copy of some of the law codes associated with fraud from laws pertaining to your state of Illinois (Chicago). Yes, this is a legitimate top school, not the ones that you see on tv commercials, which I suspect you enrolled in, but I question whether or not you've actuallygraduated there. I don't really give a damn if you don't read any of this, but this is my evidence for the people that do care about reading.

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/96/HB/09600HB4575.htm

Quote:
Section 5. The Criminal Code of 1961 is amended by changing
5 Section 17-24 as follows:

6 (720 ILCS 5/17-24)
7 Sec. 17-24. Fraudulent schemes and artifices.
8 (a) Fraud
9 (1) A person commits fraud when he or she : (A)
10 devises or intends to devise a scheme or artifice:
11 (A) to defraud or to obtain money or property by
12 means of false pretenses, representations, or
13 promises,
or...
Moreover, the same document, on page 2, line 16 says:

Quote:
Fraud is a class 3 felony.
Wait, there's more:

Page 4, lines 1, 2, 3 and 4:

Quote:
1 (1) "Scheme or artifice to defraud" includes a scheme
2 or artifice to deprive another of the intangible right to
3 honest services.
The keyword here is "honest", which you cannot say you ever were. Let's see. You've obtained money by declaration that you're Hispanic - you're not, you're Caucasian.

It confirms what I've been saying all along in this thread - you have, your scheme, deprived others of honest services. You were never entitled to that money. Enough said.

You're right. I'm talking about ethnicity. You're white, or possibly mixed. But you aren't Hispanic. Hispanic is of Spanish, Mexican and other RELATED ethnicities. They do not necessarily have to be born from Spain and other places in order to be Hispanic.

(For those who do not care about reading her words, here is a blurb)

Quote:
My statement: I am white. I received Scholarships for Hispanic American Students. Do you know what a Hispanic is? They are from Spain. They are white. In the states, they are so fucked up with there labeling that they label any fucking brown indio looking mother fucker that speaks spanish "hispanic"...as well and any WHITE Mexican/Central Amer./South Amer./Brazilian....pretty much anybody can fucking get those scholarships as long as ONE parent is considered "hispanic" by the fucked up demographics census.
Completely unedited, taken straight from the horse's mouth. According to your logic, if a dark-skinned person is born in America, he becomes white because he wasn't BORN in Africa? Your logic is laughable. What makes you think that dark-skinned person was actually from Africa? Jamaica perhaps? Possibly Hawaii? If an asian was born in America, he becomes white too? Your logic is that if someone is born in one country, they become "white".

You might say that it is unjustified why there are these 'social labels' as such, but your opinion is worth little in the eyes of the law. If everyone's opinion mattered, how would your country (or any country for that matter) run for so many years so successfully?

It's pretty sad that some Canadian knows YOUR state laws more than you do. What's funny is that you don't even KNOW what fraud is.

You know what? The school that you allegedly attended to should sue you for your misrepresentation of the overall intellect of that institution. I'm sure that school produces smart students, just that you're not included within that said group.

Final comment:

Has the school expectations in America dropped that significant to reflect the general lack of intellectuality? The States has SO MANY top legitimate schools (Yale, Harvard, Stanford, Brown, Cornell, UCLA etc). There are many legitimate top 'sport' schools that produce smart individuals (University of Michigan, University of Maryland, U of Minnesota etc.). Clearly, they have both smart and ignorant people. Why do you even bother to present yourself as an "educated person from a top school"? You've demonstrated yourself to be anything BUT that.

Last edited by AWDracer; 10-27-2009 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Added final comment
Old 10-27-2009, 12:26 PM   #39
pervipete

Mind not in the gutter...ehm....have you checked what this site is about?

As for arrogance, yeah, the arrogance of saying that no will be able to answer your question, the words red, rag and bull come to mind.

I bow to your greater knowledge of the law
Old 10-27-2009, 12:28 PM   #40
AWDracer
Self-exiled

I would like to make a seperate note to others who feel I may be arrogant.

It was never my intention to be arrogant.

When someone on this board makes a rape story, they often have disclaimers somewhere about the story being fictional and only a fantasy. That's all and good. People, however, would make a pretty big deal and understandably so about it if it was a true story reincarnated as text.

Now, rape is unquestionably far more gruesome than fraud ever will be, but they are both crimes and they both hurt people in different ways. Think for a moment: if real rape is not acceptable, why is real fraud the opposite? It shouldn't.

This "moral high ground" argument is tired and old. Evidently, there are double standards and contradictions. If one's opinion is equal to the other, then we shall find a source which trumps over people's opinions. With the sentiment expressed by Chitown, she implies that her opinion is worth far more than everyone else's.