Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Her Night On The Town (pt 5)

Laura was sweating. Her tender asshole hurt. It was still leaking thick cum. Her cunt throbbed and itched. She could not even rub her legs together to satisfy the itch. Her hips rose and fell as much as the straps would allow them. She looked up in fear at the 4 bags dangling above her head. The drugged, horse cum was already beginning to make its slow run down the long, clear tubing.

Martha looked down at Laura's eyes and smiled. She held the bulb-pump in her left hand. Running her fingers through Laura's damp, matted hair, she began to talk to her in a soft, mother-like voice.

"Yes, Honey, I bet you are thirsty from our little sex play. We do need to get those stimulants back into you. I don't think your ass could keep a suppository in, either. Don't worry, the horse cum will stop at the ball, unless I squeeze this little bulb. Oh, there are a few extra breathe holes in your gag but not near enough to spit it all out. You'll just have to swallow, sooner or later. That's where the vomit inhibitor comes in. I would not want you choking and dying on us. That just cuts into our play time. Care to see how it works?"

Martha gave the bulb a hard squeeze. Laura's cheeks ballooned out and her head jerked up. The vile tasting cum filled her mouth.

"It's about a cup per squeeze. You going to swallow, or are you savoring the taste?" Martha asked. "Here, let me help you decide." She gave the bulb another quick squeeze.

Some cum bubbled up through the air holes and dripped down her cheeks, but it was too much for Laura to hold in. Martha watched her Adams-apple begin to move.

"Warm in the belly, isn't it?" Martha teased. She gave the bulb another, two quick squeezes.

When the next swallow hit Laura's belly, she felt it lurch and burn, but it would not come back up.

Martha petted Laura's smooth stomach. "Yes, soon it will swell again," she said.

Martha squeezed the bulb twice more then placed it between Laura's heaving breasts.

"I will let that cum set in some, while I get ready," Martha said walking to a nearby closet.

She returned wearing a devious looking strap-on. Its black color stood out against her white skin. The monster dildo was maybe 9 1/2 inches long and 2 inches thick at the base. It had a mean upwards curve. The dildo behind it could not be seen, for it was buried deep within Martha's cunt.

She walked around and tilted Laura's head up some. "I want to look in your eyes as I fuck you," she said.

"Hey Honey,' she told Tony, 'hand me that cream Tina likes so much."

She took the heating ointment and squirted it liberally across the black shaft. It shimmered beneath the bright lights.

Stepping up, between Laura's spread thighs, she rubbed her thumb over Laura's swollen clit. It sprang back to attention. The juices from Laura's overheated sex, dripped off the lips of her sex and trailed down the crack of her exposed ass.

Martha touched the tip of the fake cock to Laura's clitoris, wiping the ointment on to its tender surface. Her pussy jerked at its touch. Martha loosened the straps around Laura's waist.

"I like you to buck some."

She reached between Laura's breasts and took the bulb. Squeezing it, she watched Laura's belly rise, swallowing another cup of horse cum.

Martha paused for just a moment, then thrust her hips forward while squeezing the bulb. She buried the black cock to the hilt in Laura's tight cunt. Laura's hips drove up from the metal table, and cum bubbled out from the gag.

"Now, I fuck you good, you little Cum Slut," She pulled all the way out, then thrust the shaft back in, squeezing the bulb as she went.

The drugs controlled Laura's sex. As much as she didn't, her pussy wanted the next thrust, but her belly dreaded the accompanying mouthful of warm cum.

On and on it went, the driving, burning cock, the quick squirt, the thick, swallow of horse cum. Her belly was swollen now, more than before. Three bags hang empty above her head. She had cum twice on the cock. It glistened white from her creaming.

Finally, with one last, hard thrust, Martha came, tossing her hair in a climactic roar.

She pulled out, slapping Laura firmly over her wet sex.

"That was good for me, Was it good for you?" she asked. She glanced up at the bags. "Guess I was too quick. There is one bag left." She walked over to Laura and started adjusting the hoses.

"Now when I remove this bulb, it's going to flow freely. Looks like about a gallon there. You had better swallow quickly."

As Martha removed the hose, Laura's eyes got big as saucers. Her cheeks ballooned out, immediately followed by loud swallows.

Gurgling noises could be heard down her throat and into her expanding belly.

"Good girl," Martha said rubbing Laura's belly.

Satisfied for now, Martha glanced up and over to Tina's spread body.

Her petite body was still chained in a tight X, but her wet panties were now gone. Tony was behind her, thrusting his cock into her virgin ass. His fingers held the vibrating bullet deep within her burning cunt. Her short, blond hair was soaked and matted to her head.

"Hurry up and spill your seed, Honey, I have plans for her."

'If their husbands only knew where they were and what they were doing,' she thought smiling.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bondage, drugged, horse cum, swallow