Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-27-2008, 07:10 PM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Rules for woman and dating.

I know its not a dating board...but does anyone believe in THE RULES.

1. Don't Talk to a Man First or ask him to dance
2. Don't Stare at Men or Talk Too Much
3. Don't Meet Him Halfway or Go Dutch on a Date
4. Don't Call Him & Rarely Return His Calls
5. Always End Phone Calls and dates First
6. Don't Accept a Saturday Night Date after Wednesday
7. Always end the date first
8. Stop Dating Him if He Doesn't Buy You a Romantic Gift for Your Birthday or Valentine's Day
9. don't see him more than once or twice a week
10. Don't Rush into Sex
11. Let Him Take the Lead
12. Don't live with a man (or leave your things in his apartment)
13. no more than casual kissing on the first date.

They may be out of order numerically, but whatever.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 03-27-2008 at 07:19 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 07:33 PM   #2
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Good information,CTH.thanks
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:16 AM   #3
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Found that on Cosmopolitan?

Anyway, i think that putting rules generally needs reasoning. Usually profit, or menace.... and a target. Something to aim. To what a woman who follows that rules aims? And -most important- what bad(?) thing will happen to her if she does not obey?

Btw and from the funny side of the whole thing, every single one of these rules deserves some comments, i will come back later.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:42 PM   #4
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Don't Talk to a Man First or ask him to dance (I wouldn't ask him to dance, but I would probably talk to him first)
2. Don't Stare at Men or Talk Too Much (Talking too much is a no-no, but holding a man's gaze just a moment longer will tell him you are interested)
3. Don't Meet Him Halfway or Go Dutch on a Date (i would meet him at the restaurant, but he should pay)
4. Don't Call Him & Rarely Return His Calls (it's rude not to return calls, but calling him before there is a relationship is something that I wouldn't do)
5. Always End Phone Calls and dates First (this seems a little manipulative.)
6. Don't Accept a Saturday Night Date after Wednesday (This one is goofy too me. If he asks, the woman is interested go for it)
7. Always end the date first (see #5)
8. Stop Dating Him if He Doesn't Buy You a Romantic Gift for Your Birthday or Valentine's Day. (A thoughtful gift may is romantic. You can encourage the the types of gifts a man gives. No need to ruin a good thing because you don't get something romantic)
9. don't see him more than once or twice a week (why not?)
10. Don't Rush into Sex (I agree with this one)
11. Let Him Take the Lead (depends on the situation)
12. Don't live with a man (or leave your things in his apartment) (I agree with this most of the time.)
13. no more than casual kissing on the first date. (nothing wrong with a little passionate kissing)
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:47 PM   #5
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I know its not a dating board...but does anyone believe in THE RULES.

3. Don't Meet Him Halfway or Go Dutch on a Date
6. Don't Accept a Saturday Night Date after Wednesday
8. Stop Dating Him if He Doesn't Buy You a Romantic Gift for Your Birthday or Valentine's Day
10. Don't Rush into Sex
11. Let Him Take the Lead

They may be out of order numerically, but whatever.
If a woman I was dating or interested in did most of that shit I'd likely move on. The only thing I can deal with is 13, 12, and 10. Everything else, total and I do mean god damn total bullshit.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:48 PM   #6
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And sorry if I come off as harsh...I just really hate games when it comes to dating.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:08 PM   #7
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i do most of the "don't call too often" type things on that list, but only 'cause i don't want to be clingy and scare the guy off...it's not a conscious attempt at playing any kind of mind-game.

Yeah, i also let the guy take the lead...partly 'cause that's kind of what's expected of a submissive, and partly 'cause that way it's easier to gauge what he seems to want out of the friendship/relationship.
i'm scared to take the lead 'cause i don't want to pressure someone into a situation that they're not comfortable with.

Most of those "rules" seem to reflect the passiveness/unobtrusiveness/absence of any aggressive traits that women are traditionally raised to adhere to.

It's apparently not feminine to pursue a man, hence most of those "rules" revolve around waiting for him to give the signals, to do the pursuing.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:34 PM   #8
I Am Valid

I Am Valid has initial reputation

Last edited by I Am Valid; 04-01-2008 at 04:41 PM.
I Am Valid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 03:39 AM   #9
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalKey View Post
If a woman I was dating or interested in did most of that shit I'd likely move on. The only thing I can deal with is 13, 12, and 10. Everything else, total and I do mean god damn total bullshit.
Same for me.
Too many rules kill the seduction game. I think one should only follow her intuition and how she feels with the guy, and act according to her personality.
I personally love being teased, but I have to feel a sort of interest in the other look, if not, I just move on, maybe missing a good relationship, but there are plenty of women in the world
The only good rule is "Don't Rush into Sex", for sure it's something you can regret afterwards.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:46 AM   #10
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
1. Don't Talk to a Man First or ask him to dance (I wouldn't ask him to dance, but I would probably talk to him first)
2. Don't Stare at Men or Talk Too Much (Talking too much is a no-no, but holding a man's gaze just a moment longer will tell him you are interested)
3. Don't Meet Him Halfway or Go Dutch on a Date (i would meet him at the restaurant, but he should pay)
4. Don't Call Him & Rarely Return His Calls (it's rude not to return calls, but calling him before there is a relationship is something that I wouldn't do)
5. Always End Phone Calls and dates First (this seems a little manipulative.)
6. Don't Accept a Saturday Night Date after Wednesday (This one is goofy too me. If he asks, the woman is interested go for it)
7. Always end the date first (see #5)
8. Stop Dating Him if He Doesn't Buy You a Romantic Gift for Your Birthday or Valentine's Day. (A thoughtful gift may is romantic. You can encourage the the types of gifts a man gives. No need to ruin a good thing because you don't get something romantic)
9. don't see him more than once or twice a week (why not?)
10. Don't Rush into Sex (I agree with this one)
11. Let Him Take the Lead (depends on the situation)
12. Don't live with a man (or leave your things in his apartment) (I agree with this most of the time.)
13. no more than casual kissing on the first date. (nothing wrong with a little passionate kissing)
Your rules are nicer,Jasmine.

And this rules are suitable for the rational reasonable woman,and I don't think they are suitable for the silly,insignificant, arrogant women and also the women who love the money more than any thing else 'I don't mean any specific woman by this".
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 04:23 PM   #11
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Then you are most likely "Mr Wrong" to those women

I think all these rules are good, but extreme. I follow lighter versions of these rules. I NEVER call guys unless its to return their call. I dont make a date that very night or maybe not even the next day. I dont talk to a guy first.

Also, rules like "end the date first" and "end phone calls first" make you appear more mysterious. Which is a little manipulative, but why not?

I broken some of these rules before. I've met guys places before, which is no good, cause then they will expect it often. Breaking these rules will only leave you falling for losers.

FinalKey, do you actually expect a woman to pay for herself on a date? Or meet you somewhere or pick you up???

Anyways...these rules are for woman who are sick of dating losers and want a man who will love them more than the woman love them. Thats one piece of advice I recieved. Make sure the guy you marry loves you more than you love him.

I think these rules are common sense and good guidlines for any woman. I dont recommend following them closely, but just keep them in mind.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:05 PM   #12
FinalKey
Key Master

Quote:
Then you are most likely "Mr Wrong" to those women

I think all these rules are good, but extreme. I follow lighter versions of these rules. I NEVER call guys unless its to return their call. I dont make a date that very night or maybe not even the next day. I dont talk to a guy first.

Also, rules like "end the date first" and "end phone calls first" make you appear more mysterious. Which is a little manipulative, but why not?

I broken some of these rules before. I've met guys places before, which is no good, cause then they will expect it often. Breaking these rules will only leave you falling for losers.

FinalKey, do you actually expect a woman to pay for herself on a date? Or meet you somewhere or pick you up???

Anyways...these rules are for woman who are sick of dating losers and want a man who will love them more than the woman love them. Thats one piece of advice I recieved. Make sure the guy you marry loves you more than you love him.

I think these rules are common sense and good guidlines for any woman. I dont recommend following them closely, but just keep them in mind.
Guess I'll be Mista Wrong to those ladies but not the others .

And no, I'm paying for a date and will be picking her up! I glanced over that rule or whatever, but eh I always look over 'rules' I see that women put online or whatever.

It annoys the hell outta me.

You don't need a bunch of bullshit rules to successfully find a man, if you want to play a game than of course you need rules but dating and trying to find a good mate should not and is not(to me) something that needs rules to abide by and follow.
Old 03-30-2008, 01:47 PM   #13
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

The point of the rules is to weed out losers.

Its a process of elimination when you really dont have time to fuck around.

For that it works best.

Cause only losers will make you pay or make you meet him somewhere. Or have so much disrespect that they think you didnt make plans already for tomorrow night or expect you to drop what you had planned to meet him somewhere.

Also, the good guys are not going to want a girl that calls him 15 times a day and wont end a date and will go home with him the first night.

And most importantly, a man needs to be a man. HE needs to be man enough and not lazy and do the damn pursuing.

Let me tell you something, there this incredibly hot guy at the gym. OMG! Anyways...what I REALLY want to do is stare at him constantly everytime I see him, go up to him, talk to him, follow him into the shower and not leave him alone. How well do you think that would go? If he went for that, I wouldnt want his ass.

When I first saw him, I was with my girl, and I was like DAMN, and we looked at him, and he noticed and he got all arrogant cause he knew we were checking him out. Anyways...the next day he looked over arrogantly like he expected us to check him out. I glanced but didnt check him out. Anyways... day by day, I ignored him even more...but he would still look, finally, he started coming by where I'm at or works out directly in front of me and watches me, trying to get MY attention, and thats how it should be. You better believe I make sure of that.

You cant let a man get too arrogant, because I'M the one who should be adored and gussed upon.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 03-30-2008 at 02:01 PM.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:02 PM   #14
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Those rules are a good way to make a man go find another girl!
Old 03-30-2008, 02:58 PM   #15
FinalKey
Key Master

Quote:
The point of the rules is to weed out losers.

Its a process of elimination when you really dont have time to fuck around.

For that it works best.

Cause only losers will make you pay or make you meet him somewhere. Or have so much disrespect that they think you didnt make plans already for tomorrow night or expect you to drop what you had planned to meet him somewhere.

Also, the good guys are not going to want a girl that calls him 15 times a day and wont end a date and will go home with him the first night.

And most importantly, a man needs to be a man. HE needs to be man enough and not lazy and do the damn pursuing.

Let me tell you something, there this incredibly hot guy at the gym. OMG! Anyways...what I REALLY want to do is stare at him constantly everytime I see him, go up to him, talk to him, follow him into the shower and not leave him alone. How well do you think that would go? If he went for that, I wouldnt want his ass.

When I first saw him, I was with my girl, and I was like DAMN, and we looked at him, and he noticed and he got all arrogant cause he knew we were checking him out. Anyways...the next day he looked over arrogantly like he expected us to check him out. I glanced but didnt check him out. Anyways... day by day, I ignored him even more...but he would still look, finally, he started coming by where I'm at or works out directly in front of me and watches me, trying to get MY attention, and thats how it should be. You better believe I make sure of that.

You cant let a man get too arrogant, because I'M the one who should be adored and gussed upon.
I agree with almost everything you said, the point of those rules aren't a process of elimination, those are rules to a silly game that some silly women with silly intentions use in the dating world to not only mess up their 'dating life' but other male(s) 'dating life/lives'.

If you want to weed out the losers don't move to fast, get to know him, his friends and if you are serious about developing a relationship with him, a long lastinging one, go meet his family! Find out what he does for a living, whether it's going to school to get an education, working on his career or whatever.

The only way you end up with a loser is if you don't do a few of what I listed above or if you're just desperate for a relationship and take any douche off the street.

And yes there are men as well as women who become concieted with no reason(of course I know there's those who always use the 'I'm concieted I got a reason' line but trust me...they don't. They're the dumb bastards and bitches who enjoy playing games.).

If it were me and I caught a beautiful woman checking me out I'd smile, nod and give it a minute before I approach and speak to her. I'm not going to start giving a cocky grin and start prancing around in a 'Yea you fucking want me don't you? You can't fucking hide it look at me I'm too sexy for my shirt!'

And if he wanted to get your attention why would he have to work out in front of you? Why not approach you? Ask you out to a light lunch after working out or better yet while you're running on the treadmill why doesn't he jump on the one beside you and talk to you there?

Anyway that's just me, I agree with most of what you said but your last sentence/closing statement or whatever...that sounds arrogant and selfcentered.

But that's just me
Old 03-30-2008, 02:59 PM   #16
FinalKey
Key Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Those rules are a good way to make a man go find another girl!
I couldn't have said it any better.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:01 AM   #17
Alexus

10. Don't Rush into Sex (marriage!)

only ones i agree with
but for the most part i follow that subconciously
especially the calling buisness
Old 03-31-2008, 03:03 AM   #18
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I guess I must be in the minority of guys here.. i actually like all of these rules. I have always prefered a more old fashioned sort of relationship. i like being the one to pay for dinner. and its always nice to have a woman who can control herself.. because god knows I can't.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:25 PM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
I agree with almost everything you said, the point of those rules aren't a process of elimination, those are rules to a silly game that some silly women with silly intentions use in the dating world to not only mess up their 'dating life' but other male(s) 'dating life/lives'.
Wait, you just said that you agree with everything I said, but then you go on and disagree with everything I said...I'm confused

Quote:
If you want to weed out the losers don't move to fast, get to know him, his friends and if you are serious about developing a relationship with him, a long lastinging one, go meet his family! Find out what he does for a living, whether it's going to school to get an education, working on his career or whatever..

The only way you end up with a loser is if you don't do a few of what I listed above or if you're just desperate for a relationship and take any douche off the street.
You're not understanding what I am saying! I dont want to "get to know" a loser. I am saving time by eliminating losers. Cause you can take time to get to know them, then find out he is a loser, then its time wasted when you could have eliminated him from the get go. You would just "take any loser off the street" if you dont follow these rules.

Quote:
If it were me and I caught a beautiful woman checking me out I'd smile, nod and give it a minute before I approach and speak to her. I'm not going to start giving a cocky grin and start prancing around in a 'Yea you fucking want me don't you? You can't fucking hide it look at me I'm too sexy for my shirt!'

And if he wanted to get your attention why would he have to work out in front of you? Why not approach you? Ask you out to a light lunch after working out or better yet while you're running on the treadmill why doesn't he jump on the one beside you and talk to you there?
I dont know FinalKey, why doesnt he?? Crap, then what the hell...I must be ugly. Or maybe cause I completely ignore him.

Well, I do have to say that black men are alot more bolder than white men. 9 times out of 10. You seem alot more confident too. I dont know why that is.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:30 PM   #20
FinalKey
Key Master

I said I agree with 'ALMOST' everything you(the rules) stated.

Eh it's not only black men who are confident, to me most men go through a state where they're scared to approach a woman but then they wake up one day and realize 'Hell if I ask her out for a lunch or game of pool(or whatever he deems makes a good fun date that will let them find out more about eachother as well as have a good time) the worst they can say is no!'.

I understand you don't want to waste your time getting to know a loser...but understand there's a 'loser' inside of everyone, there's likely the chance a guy is wise to these little rules and hides his true appearance until *gasp* it's too late! You've invested two-three months into the relationship, maybe even more and you realize 'This guy is a total prick!'.