Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-09-2009, 09:57 PM   #1
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb Let (Only) mean ONLY

Isn't that the way it is in Role Play Forum?

Very poor taste to butt into a Role Play uninvited... And I'm sure the regulars on that forum would jump all over anyone who habitually butted in where they were not asked to be.

Why should Rowdy Room be any different?

I have followed the recent (Only) threads and would not dream of posting there. I was not invited. In point of fact, it seems as if I was Specifically Uninvited.

I have also noted that the invited participants are actually having a discourse. A disagreement, yes. But also a dialog. the fact that anyone can read it is a courtesy to members, not an implicit invitation.

I will not say anyone else posting has not made a point, or behaved properly.

I just don't see the value in muddying up the waters... Two members are trying to reach an amicable settlement of an issue. We should all allow them the space to do so.

That's my two cents - so now I suppose we can all talk about me...

And I'm very cool with that scenario.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:00 PM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Good point.

But if someone really wanted a "one on one" debate/fight they would do it in a PM.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:05 PM   #3
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
Good point.

But if someone really wanted a "one on one" debate/fight they would do it in a PM.
It goes to the courtesy to members issue. If the offended party feels that what they have to say may benefit the community - then make it public.

I have had only two disagreements here and handled both by PM - because the airing of that dirty laundry would not have benefited the RB community. So I kept it private...

If a principal thinks they are doing a public service - I can see them wanting to post...

But (Only) must have been added for a reason, yes?

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 06-09-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I have to disagree with the comparison.

A roleplay is two people sharing a fantasy with each other and giving the privilege to the rest of the like-minded individuals on the board to enjoy reading that same fantasy.

To me, if two people have a disagreement and want to post to each other to work it out, then they should take it to a PM as this is Rapeboard, not RowdyBoard.

The fantasies here are not based on arguments or disagreements. It is ok to post a thread in The Rowdy Room over a disagreement, but you have to expect that this thread is now public and is subject to anyone posting in it.

I am not saying it is right or wrong, I am simply stating the facts. Or certainly my opinion of them.
And I can not argue against the important distinction between Role Play and Rowdy.. .

But again it is the (Only) that makes me stay away from posting. All here have seen that I am otherwise not shy about having a say.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:25 PM   #5
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy View Post
It goes to the courtesy to members issue. If the offended party feels that what they have to say may benefit the community - then make it public.

If a principal thinks they are doing a public service - I can see them wanting to post...

But (Only) must have been added for a reason, yes?
And now I quote myself, because I make so much sense to me.

In point of fact, I started this thread because I felt a public airing of this issue would benefit the community.

Also, the way other members are squabbling in a (Only) thread is NOT going to benefit RB AT ALL...
Old 06-09-2009, 10:30 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

But squabbling in public could also not benefit RB.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-09-2009, 10:37 PM   #7
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
But squabbling in public could also not benefit RB.
Thank you RapeU. Now we are having a dialog. I see that I wasn't clear before...

I meant the squabbling that has been going on in the (Only) thread has not been a benefit for the community... That is why I am asking others to respect the (Only) request, If two squabble (and I actually think the Principles have been moderately well behaved) it is much less unseemly than a gang warfare that could break out...

I ask you seriously - We are making the same point on that, yes?
Old 06-09-2009, 10:45 PM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

I don't know anymore. It's all become very confusing, lol.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-09-2009, 10:45 PM   #9
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

F4F, you are a sweety and always put the best possible connotations on everything. I love that about you.

In fact, squabbles in the Rowdy Room are, and always have been, public domain. People don't post them to be private. They post them to air differences, to get people on their side, because on of the parties refuses to answer a well-meant PM, or just just because they thrive on drama. (NOTE: I am not saying that all of these apply to the current situation - but some certainly do.)

I have had many disagreements and misunderstandings with people on RB over the time I've been here, and usually have been able to work things out in two or three PMs. A posted disagreement would have taken five pages.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:57 PM   #10
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
F4F, you are a sweety and always put the best possible connotations on everything. I love that about you.

In fact, squabbles in the Rowdy Room are, and always have been, public domain. People don't post them to be private. They post them to air differences, to get people on their side, because on of the parties refuses to answer a well-meant PM, or just just because they thrive on drama. (NOTE: I am not saying that all of these apply to the current situation - but some certainly do.)

I have had many disagreements and misunderstandings with people on RB over the time I've been here, and usually have been able to work things out in two or three PMs. A posted disagreement would have taken five pages.
Flattery, my dear Sierra will get you EVERYTHING (PM me baby, that IS private )...

Like RapeU and Phantom I can not argue against what you say...

Yes, in the short time that I have been here I have seen a "Battle Royal" or two. I know that is why it is termed ROWDY.

I just can't get past the fact that the Principle Poster went to the trouble of putting (Only) in the title of the thread... That must mean something. Or am I just a fool who has been blinded by your charms, Lovely Sierra?
Old 06-09-2009, 11:11 PM   #11
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy View Post
I just can't get past the fact that the Principle Poster went to the trouble of putting (Only) in the title of the thread... That must mean something.
Yes, it does. While I admit it might not be meant this way by the poster, on RB it means "Post here".
Old 06-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #12
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So, who was invited to this hootenanny? Or is it open to all? I brought boobs.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:28 PM   #13
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
This one's open to all Chi.

Boobs for me, and it's not even my birthday.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:28 PM   #14
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
ChiTown, you made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:30 PM   #15
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Yes, it does. While I admit it might not be meant this way by the poster, on RB it means "Post here".
I had seen that many here are reading it that way.

Hence this thread which I have tried to keep serious, but you are all too easy on me.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:38 PM   #16
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Cool, a titty party sounds like the right kind of party to me.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:42 PM   #17
Sierra
Privileged Member

I'd love to have a titty party with you, ChiTown. We'll let the boys watch, if they behave themselves.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:42 PM   #18
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Mmm, titty party!

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-09-2009, 11:47 PM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Boys never behave themselves, you know that Its not in their DNA.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:56 PM   #20
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:
Boys never behave themselves, you know that Its not in their DNA.
Titties and misbehaving... NOW it's a party... WaaaHoooo!!!!!!