Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 08:39 PM   #1
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Exclamation Insulting the Mods??

Whats this all about now? Poor wittle whiney ass Mods cant take insults?

They can hand out the insults and thats okay right? Should be the same for everyone here Mod or member!

So lets tighten the rules up even more here and see how many leave now...shall we? Fucking give us a break if you make a bone head state ment then I `ll call you a bone head. Dont hide behind your status okay?

Been banned before and thats fine if it happens again here. Bite my ass you sensitive fucking Mods!

And all members please dont post in here thanks. wanted to lock this thread right away but cant.
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
Old 05-23-2009, 08:45 PM   #2
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bye Sindy
Old 05-23-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

This is an interesting conundrum.

The discussion about the rule is a good one to have just in case people need clarification about a few things.

Yet...we can't discuss it out in the open because that would count as questioning in public.

Amusing. Phantom, I'll send a PM to you later, right now I want to see how it all plays out first.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-23-2009, 09:44 PM   #4
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hence, the dangers of being a member/moderator!

I have no problem with this rule. It is only logical. One must respect the chain of command. The mods must maintain that respect and a certain decorum.

However, the command must also respect the troops and keep their heads about them. We could have lost WWII because Gen. George S. Patton slapped a couple of his troops. Bad form and very very costly.

This seems a very slippery slope for my friend Phantom. If he would perform his "slaps" in PMs rather than in public, it might work. Otherwise, I see a lot of independent thinking people that will react harshly to this mandate. Don't enter the Rowdy Room unless you want to be insulted unless you are a Mod and can freely insult others without response.

Very slippery indeed. Sounds like a lost sub-plot for the movie "Exodus".

I know this isn't a democracy, but is it that much of a dictatorship?

I say this not as a criticism, but as an observer of this board and life in general.

My respect for Phantom would have resulted in a PM, if this were meant as a true criticism. I am simply trying to protect this board and Phantom.

Respectfully,

HRH

Old 05-23-2009, 09:52 PM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Damn.

I was more hoping about clarification of the rule. Like if it's obvious that you're insulting a mod with malicious intent rather than doing it as a jest. That makes a bit more sense than no insults altogether. That was going to be my PM btw.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-23-2009, 10:51 PM   #6
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is pretty sad.

I DOUBLE DOG DARE any one of you who decided to post here rather than in PM - and particularly to you, Sindyloo - to complain about "the mods don't do anything about it." (Whatever "it" is)

You finally had a mod who cared, tried to make things better and you ran him off. Don't like his rule? Try rational discussion instead of namecalling.

Do you people have ANY IDEA what drove Phantom to this point? Do you think you see it all on the board? NO...YOU...DO...NOT!!

Last edited by Sierra; 05-24-2009 at 12:59 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:56 PM   #7
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, and by the way, it isn't just Phantom.

Ask Sternenlied about the personal threats and truly nasty shit she has recieved.

Ask Somedude about some of the abuse he comes in for.

I forget who said it, but one statement recently comes to mind. It's not the mods who are the bullies.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:10 PM   #8
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well this just isnt about the Mods its about every one on this damn board okay or is it!? I know the Mods keep us free of spam and do ban members that deserve it according to the rules.

I didnt expect to come back was surprising really. When does to much control end or become a good thing? Thoughts to ponder okay not taking a shot at the Mods as I couldnt do what they do. But at this fuzzy catch all new rule!

Of course dont attack the Mods but help them and support them!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
Old 05-23-2009, 11:49 PM   #9
hellminth
Privileged Member

hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had hoped to stay out of these fights, but now a mod that I think is doing a good job is quitting, and the peace that is "rape" is now disturbed, so I guess there's only so long I can remain quiet.

I believe we all come here looking for escape from reality, and I think I am safe to say NONE of us come here to be insulted, let alone public humiliation. Like it or not, even in the Land of the Free there has to be rules, and the rule of mutual respect must apply otherwise our Freedom and Escape would be threatened. With rules come award and punishment, which ideally should fit the action. Having seen the insults dished out by some members, I certainly believe if no solid action is taken, chaos would follow. I understand the members have seniority, but we all know no one should be above the law.

I probably don't have all the facts, so I won't make any specific comments, but the Internet is a pretty big place, and I believe every individual should have their freedom to find their space of comfort, without abusing or being abused.

(I am still sick and overdosed on cough syrup, so I hope I made sense!)
Old 05-24-2009, 12:14 AM   #10
Sierra
Privileged Member

[
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post

They can hand out the insults and thats okay right? Should be the same for everyone here Mod or member!

So lets tighten the rules up even more here and see how many leave now...shall we? Fucking give us a break if you make a bone head state ment then I `ll call you a bone head. Dont hide behind your status okay?

Been banned before and thats fine if it happens again here. Bite my ass you sensitive fucking Mods!

And all members please dont post in here thanks. wanted to lock this thread right away but cant.
Quote:
Well this just isnt about the Mods its about every one on this damn board okay or is it!? I know the Mods keep us free of spam and do ban members that deserve it according to the rules.

I didnt expect to come back was surprising really. When does to much control end or become a good thing? Thoughts to ponder okay not taking a shot at the Mods as I couldnt do what they do. But at this fuzzy catch all new rule!

Of course dont attack the Mods but help them and support them!
Sindyloo, you came in here with the most insulting and inflammatory post I've ever seen, and NOW you say you're not taking a shot at the mods and we should support them? That won't wash. You owe every single mod here an apology. You don't need to do it here - PM is fine

You people can't have it both ways, and neither can this board. Either you want mods who care and occasionally step on a few toes or you want mods who clear spam but little else.

These mods spend hours every day clearing spam, answering questions, and yes keeping order. In return they get posts like this one. Sindyloo, would YOU like to take one of their place for a week? You'd burn this place down inside of a day and you know it. So would I.

But let's review the history of mods since I started at RB. First it was Somedude, Sternenlied, Becka, Wicked, MyDarkSide and Sodoman. Somedude. MDS, Wicked, Sodo and Stern were active posters. The board drove MDS off. And then there were five. Sani came back after having quit in disgust already once. Wicked simply didn't show up any more after the abuse he got. Check the threads - you'll see. By then Stern and SD weren't posting much any more and Sani, Sodo and Becka were all MIA. Can you blame them? Now you've driven Phantom off.

I'm sure you're all so proud. If I could get into Phantom or Somedude's or any of the other mods' PM box and email, would there be a supportive message from YOU? Or just more bitching or requests for favors.

Whiney ass mods? Hardly.

OK, so you think the rule is fuzzy and needs clarification? Instead of getting out the flamethrowers and hurling insults, why not suggest an alternative? How about "No insulting mods when they are doing their fucking job" or "A polite request should be met with a polite response" or "Jesus Christ, were you all raised by wolves???".

Last edited by Sierra; 05-24-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:36 AM   #11
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With my limited capabilities and writing skills, I cannot properly describe the utmost respect and admiration that I hold for all the mods and Sierra. Every day; they all go that extra mile. Every day, they get ignored, put down, humiliated, trashed, receive no gratitude, and are treated worse than servants up at the “big house”. Yet we expect them to whistle while they bring the food of our thoughts up from the detached kitchen (along the infamous whistle walk). If I were in their position, I would climb to a high point and start taking out some people. Is that weird? Is that abnormal?

Their chores are most certainly overwhelming! We (or, least some of us) simply report spam and various threats to the board and they take out the garbage. We should also ask if they do windows. I certainly could not hold a candle to any of their efforts. They’ve got a constant input of cranks, bible belt weirdos, political maneuvering from hosting sites, rats, fruit cakes, nut cases, extreme weird folks and loud mouth idiots to deal with on a daily basis. There are egos, alter egos and manic depression of various members to contend with on a regular basis. This is not a basket weaving forum. That certainly sounds like fun!

Why the hell wouldn’t anyone get a bit “pissed off” and short tempered from time to time. If I were a mod, I would have banned 39 people in the last 24 hours. See, it could be a lot worse!

With respect to all the mods and Sierra,

HRH
Old 05-24-2009, 01:04 AM   #12
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When the day is done and everybody has gotten their word in it all boils down to this being an internet community, a society of people. Like any other society of people rules must be in place. The only time a rule is truly not fair, at least on a forum, is when said rule prevents you from doing what the forum was intended to do and if it takes away from your fun. Does not back-talking to the moderators in public really ruin that much for everybody? Why not compromise? I think Sierra and the rest of the mods are very willing to listen if it can be said with rational thought and maturity. But this forum was created for people to express their sexuality, to express their openness about fetishes and to just have fun; talk and be friendly. We can debate, we can disagree, we can complain from time to time but do we really have to turn it into something so dramatic?

All of us, we're just human and we're here because we are a little bit different than the rest of the world. This is supposed to be a place of acceptance amongst those who usually can't be themselves in the real world. At least not the part of themselves that has fantasies of violent rape, beastiality and bodily function fetishes. I've always thought of internet forums like a family. The people create bonds and grow strong but we're all supposed to grow together, not separately. We're in this boat together, you know?

Mods do not deserve to be treated so terribly unless they themselves are truly terrible. Every moderator I've talked to or seen post over the past couple of years while lurking, they haven't been cruel to the point of Nazism or something similar. I see them doing their jobs all the time and doing them well. I've always believed if a mod treats someone terribly for no specific reason then yes, the mod should be punished somehow or talked to privately. But to harass them because you disagree? To curse them because they annoyed you? They are people do and this goes the other way around as well...moderators should never abuse their power.

The people who run this board should want to bring themselves down to the level of the "commoners" and the "commoners" should bring themselves up to the level of the moderators so everyone can understand each other and just have fun. There's no need to hurt people emotionally over an internet forum...

Is this 4chan? Is this SomethingAwful? Is this Encylopedia Dramatica? Why would anyone want to bring themselves down to the same ground as the scum of the internet.

Both sides should listen, both sides should compromise, both sides should shake hands and get along. We're here to enjoy ourselves and feel comfortable with one another...right?

All of you seem like wonderful people. No one is perfect. Realize there is an actual living, breathing person on the other side of these walls of text.

I hope Phantom comes back...I hope no other members or mods leave...<3

Last edited by Bella-In-Progress; 05-24-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:11 AM   #13
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Nice, just as I'm about to blow up someone posts something that makes sense.

Thanks Bella

Sindy, I adore you, but you push the limits at the worst times.

As for the rest of you who insult the mods and give them a hard time...

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-24-2009, 01:24 AM   #14
Sierra
Privileged Member

Bella, my love, I agree with ALMOST everything you said, and you have a talent for clearly stating your opinion.

ALMOST everything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-In-Progress View Post
I think Sierra and the rest of the mods are very willing to listen
I'm not a mod. I'm occasionally not willing to listen, either. This is one of those times.

These moderators are my friends - in four cases off the board as well on here. It hurts my heart to see the disrespect and immaturity and in some cases the outright abuse they have to contend with every day. And now this.

(I never welcomed you, by the way. You will be a great addition and I look forward to reading your posts.)
Old 05-24-2009, 02:08 AM   #15
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
And I fucking quit. So help me God I won't be back.

I won't be a mod on a board where the members actually care more about the right to insult a mod than they do about the fact that these are the same people who help protect the board
Congratulations people...Hey,I know,how about we just don't have any mods so we can send this board into the crapper with way more efficiency!Mods are necessary!Rules are too!Everyone has been way to touchy lately...People get banned.It's part of Internet life! Let the mods (including Phantom) do there job here!Enjoy your fantasies,and lets all try to fucking get along for a change.This same damn discussion has been going on and on and it's SOOOOO old!Can't we just accept a rule change and get on with our lives?I mean really! We are grown,right?We have jobs,right?Do you all bitch this much when your boss changes rules?No! because we would all get fired! It's like we all think we own this board...WE DON'T! I know I'm comming off much more harsh than I ever have but it's not just this,it's all the bullshit that has polluted this board over the past couple of weeks.It's a great board but that can all change way to quick if we let it...LET'S NOT LET IT!For fucks sake people,we don't even pay to be here!!!Can we PLEASE cut out all the bitching?!

Old 05-24-2009, 02:14 AM   #16
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Thank you Sindyloo for this brilliant post meant only to stir things up! (Yes that's sarcasm) If it wasn't for your long, ridiculous history of nearly insane stunts just to mess with people I might actually take this as some enraged protest against what you see as online injustice. But you and I both know this was just one more stunt to piss people off and stir the pot...well good job you did it again! (Yes that's more sarcasm ) If you seriously wanted to address the rule change there are threads on RB for such purposes and you could have created a thread for intelligent discourse in the Idle Talk section. All you wanted to do was flame the mods and try to earn some internet "rebel without a clue" points!
I don't think you really read the rule thread that spawned this post or you have poor reading comprehension! The thrust of the rule is that when a moderator on this site is doing their job that they volunteer for members will treat them with R...E..S...P...E...C...T...think about it...think about it...think about it...
Perhaps the rule needs some rewording to clarify the intent...stay tuned for further updates.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:19 AM   #17
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb

Masquerade

When I come in I put on my mask;
My mask looks at all the other masks:
My mask may want to play,
Your mask may not

Fine, there is another mask that will;
Why should my mask be rude,
Your mask is fine for you
I am pleased that it pleases you

We may play together or separate, who cares

I really like Phantom's mask
Why can't you let him play?
Why should your mask be rude

Rudeness is the only
Perpetual motion machine
Ever devised by mankind
Old 05-24-2009, 02:34 AM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great! More work for the moderators to do because one person isn't happy. Sierra it was me that said the moderators aren't the bullies, and what I actually said was that this board was!

Prophetic words eh?

Sindyloo, I have to say I'm disappointed. If you can't understand why we've arrived at this new set of rules then you are stupider than a sack of rocks....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:45 AM   #19
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb A Further Update!

Thank you for staying tuned! Here is a further update:

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=25683
Old 05-24-2009, 02:50 AM   #20
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Thank you for staying tuned! Here is a further update:

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=25683
These rules seem extremely balanced in my eyes. It's easy to understand and makes it so both parties treat each other with respect. Moderators respect members and come down with the banhammer when need be. Members respect the mdoerator's enforcement of board rules and respect them as fellow members.

It's fair. *gives everybody more cookies and liquor* Please, give hugs, shake hands, agree to disagree, anything. You're all intelligent and kind hearted people, even when you make mistakes. Let's just keep on trudging and enjoy this board <3
Closed Thread