Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-18-2009, 03:26 PM   #41
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Ah... so he unfortunately is not a drug dealer
Old 04-18-2009, 03:37 PM   #42
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Well...so much for leaving things be. I saw him last night and I just wanted to ignore him, but he actually had the gall to talk to me like nothing had happened. I'm like "did you get my text?" He's like "oh yeah I think so, what was that all about?" He actually tried to fucking me nice to me. Then the words flowed out of my mouth like poison. I asked him what is going on with that one girl with the peircing on her face at the gym because she was talking about him. He is like "what did she say" I told him I didnt think that it mattered what she said to make it sound really bad but he kept pushing it so I told him. I told him that she was saying how she wanted to get into the clubs and for her 18th birthday coming up, she wanted to really bad. and that you (him) mentioned to call him if you wanted to go out so she was going to see if you can hook her up because you keep trying and trying to get with her so she might as well use it to her advantage. And I also said: She says that you keep texting her everday and that you kind of creep her out.

I said all of this with a very serious and concerned face too. He said absolutely nothing after that and kind of sulked. You could tell he was really hurt. And you know what...I know that I should have felt really really awful about that...but I just dont give a flying fuck. Damn..I think these are symptoms of antisocial behavior I am displaying.

He deserves that shit.

I just came up with all that bullshit on the fly too. Kudos to me.
Man oh man are Women wierd. So was any of that you said to him true? About her being creeped out by him and all? If so good for you for telling him whats real, if not, your response was self-serving,
Old 04-18-2009, 07:39 PM   #43
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Fuck you. Who the fuck do you think you are with that comment?
You think three years is too long?
Well, maybe you are right
Old 04-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #44
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post

i wonder if he's told his poor fiance that
I did But I also added I don't agree with that
She knows I am a crystal clear soul.
But if other knew, it would ruin my reputation
Old 04-18-2009, 08:04 PM   #45
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
And I also said: She says that you keep texting her everday and that you kind of creep her out.
If you told him this and it is true, then theres no problem.

If you made this up to hurt him, and want to continue to know/be friends with him, then you should let him know that wasn't what was said. Its not a nice thing to make up really and I think you'd know that in a calmer moment.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:46 PM   #46
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink Fibo was joiking!

Quote:
Fuck you. Who the fuck do you think you are with that comment?
Fibonacci!

Quote:
Well...so much for leaving things be. I saw him last night and I just wanted to ignore him, but he actually had the gall to talk to me like nothing had happened. I'm like "did you get my text?" He's like "oh yeah I think so, what was that all about?" He actually tried to fucking me nice to me. Then the words flowed out of my mouth like poison. I asked him what is going on with that one girl with the peircing on her face at the gym because she was talking about him. He is like "what did she say" I told him I didnt think that it mattered what she said to make it sound really bad but he kept pushing it so I told him. I told him that she was saying how she wanted to get into the clubs and for her 18th birthday coming up, she wanted to really bad. and that you (him) mentioned to call him if you wanted to go out so she was going to see if you can hook her up because you keep trying and trying to get with her so she might as well use it to her advantage. And I also said: She says that you keep texting her everday and that you kind of creep her out.

I said all of this with a very serious and concerned face too. He said absolutely nothing after that and kind of sulked. You could tell he was really hurt. And you know what...I know that I should have felt really really awful about that...but I just dont give a flying fuck. Damn..I think these are symptoms of antisocial behavior I am displaying.

He deserves that shit.

I just came up with all that bullshit on the fly too. Kudos to me.
So kudos to you, i guess you should met me when i was 20...now you will understand why this "stuff" happens!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:22 AM   #47
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
If you told him this and it is true, then theres no problem.

If you made this up to hurt him, and want to continue to know/be friends with him, then you should let him know that wasn't what was said. Its not a nice thing to make up really and I think you'd know that in a calmer moment.
Chi? Calm? Now that Lucy is something that will never happen.

You know what Chi, I think I know why you have trouble with men

It's not because you are fat
It's not because you are ugly
It's because you are a complete, fully formed, bunny boiling bitch.

Now reading through your posts, and especially your last line, I know that you were bullshitting the poor bastard, and for some reason you are proud of this, well good for you.

But.

What do you think will happen when he finds out, will he laugh and go 'Oh thet Chi, she's laugh, I think I'll ask her for a date.' or will he tell all his friends 'Careful of that skanky assed bitch Chi'.

If its the former, then the guys an idiot. And if its the later, well, its not going to do you dating chances a lot of good is it.

Now you may flame me on this, you may hate me for saying this, if so join the club, they have their own message board at www.pervipeteisacunt.com, but you know what, I couldn't give a flying fuck.

You see I'm getting this funny feeling that you are not who you say you are, I starting to think that you are not some hot, part latino honey, but a twenty five stone redneck trucker called Jim-Bob, either that or the boards most successful sleeper-troll.

So see you ya, wouldn't want to be ya..
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 08:30 AM   #48
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

You know Chi, I gave this a little bit more thought and you know what? You're right! Dating below your age is just looser.

I mean, the last time I dated a 19 year old... Well, I haven't done that since I was 12!

Old 04-19-2009, 08:34 AM   #49
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up Rock On!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
You know Chi, I gave this a little bit more thought and you know what? You're right! Dating below your age is just looser.

I mean, the last time I dated a 19 year old... Well, I haven't done that since I was 12!

Great Post Menace!!!!

MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:54 AM   #50
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Now you may flame me on this, you may hate me for saying this, if so join the club, they have their own message board at www.pervipeteisacunt.com, but you know what, I couldn't give a flying fuck.
That link isn't a real website dammit! Someone better not register that domain before I do lol
Old 04-19-2009, 12:32 PM   #51
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post

ROTFLMAO
Old 04-19-2009, 01:28 PM   #52
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm sure the girls in the thread were 19 at the start, but now one of them has her 18th birthday coming up. Story changes. Chi, you're full of shit, not that it's any of your business what this bloke does any way.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:56 PM   #53
pervipete

In one of her post she had admitted to lying about their ages..She told her friend that were 17.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:25 PM   #54
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hate to interrupt the rhythm of this nicely flowing thread. But, I'm still working on my Internet vocabulary. I finally figured out LOL (thanks to dinker99).

I tend to be a traditionalist. But, I see myself as being open to new ideas. Could someone define the term, "a flying fuck"? A video might be most entertaining! Or, is the expression sort of like, "I'm going to take a piss." When in reality, taking a piss would be very messy and the preferred method would be to,"leave a piss."

Puzzled,

HRH
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:50 PM   #55
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think everyone misunderstood me. My story is not changing, I didnt tell him the truth. I lied to him. Everything I told him I made up. I told him that she mentioned she was 17 even though that was a lie and I know that she is 19. He believed me and everything else I had to say. I fucked up that 'relationship' and I am happy about. I dont give a fuck what anyone thinks. You dont know the whole story of went on between me and him or our history. The only thing I am not proud of is sharing my story with you losers. There are haters everywhere, and this board is no exception. If I'm not happy, nobody around me can be happy. Thats how I roll, and I had a bad week, so somebody had to pay for it. It is what it is. Nothing I can do about it now.

I'm still a good person

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 04-19-2009 at 11:54 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:55 AM   #56
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Well, that certainly clears things up!
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:02 AM   #57
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I was fuming and pissed off. I wrote out a text to him. this is what I wrote: "Why are you trying to get with teenagers? you are such a pedophile."
19 (17) years old? He's not a monster But your message is gold, so short, so clear... poor guy.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:45 PM   #58
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm disappointed in the lot of you this thread is about ChiTown's very adult friend whom was messing with nineteen year olds whom have been turned into seventeen year olds to get back at him for whatever reason. SHAME ON YOU ALL!

Eh the guy in question wasn't breaking any laws so...no hair off my back there. Hopefully he maintains a stable relationship with those chicks.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:58 PM   #59
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hadn't realised this thing with Johnny had rambled on so much!

I am sort of interested in whats become of this guy with the 19 year olds. How about an update Chi?
Old 04-23-2009, 08:09 AM   #60
pervipete

Anyway back to the original post...

Chi, do you wind up these blokes in the hope that you get the rape experience you have been after?