Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-16-2014, 08:38 AM   #61
Sally UK

Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would hate a big sweaty guy on me like that, so would be perfect
Sally UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:28 PM   #62
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally UK View Post
I would hate a big sweaty guy on me like that, so would be perfect
sounds like a volunteer to me.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:13 PM   #63
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute View Post
sounds like a volunteer to me.
Well, I am quite pleased that there seems to be a fan club!
You big guys are the true dream rapists!
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 05:40 PM   #64
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
Well, I am quite pleased that there seems to be a fan club!
You big guys are the true dream rapists!
We try.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:15 PM   #65
He30she31

He30she31 Level 1 (100+)He30she31 Level 1 (100+)

drunk fat, sweaty guys blackmailing my wife into rough sex... Huge turn on. Anyone want to exchange fantasies?
He30she31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:44 PM   #66
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Been there, done that. Besides, everyone is bigger than me

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 01:07 PM   #67
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by He30she31 View Post
drunk fat, sweaty guys blackmailing my wife into rough sex... Huge turn on. Anyone want to exchange fantasies?
Anytime!
Apart from the obvious rape scenarios, I have quite a few blackmail ideas in mind!
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:12 PM   #68
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
Anytime!
Apart from the obvious rape scenarios, I have quite a few blackmail ideas in mind!
I have one. I rape you and video it and then whether you like it or not I use some creative editing so it looks like you do and then I threaten you with sharing it with everyone. Thereby converting you into my little fucktoy.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:26 AM   #69
defiled_knight

defiled_knight has initial reputation

I have practically no rape vids in my stash. It's ridiculous that practically every male actor in rape fantasies are always so muscular/handsome. They don't look like they even NEED to rape since they could probably land most girls simply by asking. It really kills the setting :/ It's so much more believable when the rapist is absolutely unattractive.

Somewhat related but 95% of the time, I'm never really digging the chic's bodies in rape vids eeither. They're always so skinny. Small chest, flat ass, etc.

I'm not sure why, but my fantasies generally always include a completely unattractive/disgusting male. The thought of a guy like that groping/fucking a voluptuous big-breasted woman with a huge ass is so hot. I do have to say, I LOVE a woman with a huge butt. The thought of being able to just have my way with an unconscious girl of those proportions drives me nuts.

There's actually some beer-bellied dude that does rape vids but unfortunately, they can't be purchased digitally and probably aren't even being sent out anymore.
defiled_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:24 PM   #70
Brunette_Lisa

Brunette_Lisa has initial reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Brunette_Lisa

Glad to see I'm not the only one who would rather have a chubbier man over the cliche', muscled perfection!

My biggest fantasy involves hotels, where a heavier set man follows me to my room after seeing me at the swimming pool. The steam room is a good setting for that too!

~So many fantasies about slightly older, heavier men, and it all started with thoughts of my own father~

~It's nude, or nothing <3~
Brunette_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:01 PM   #71
Lilitalianprincess

Lilitalianprincess has initial reputation

For me, as long as they are bigger than me I don't really care if they aren't super muscly. Just not super chubbed out though.
Lilitalianprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 12:55 PM   #72
Brunette_Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilitalianprincess View Post
For me, as long as they are bigger than me I don't really care if they aren't super muscly. Just not super chubbed out though.
Oh yeah; not super fat or overly obese, but I do love a nice beer belly.

~So many fantasies about slightly older, heavier men, and it all started with thoughts of my own father~

Old 05-28-2014, 05:35 PM   #73
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunette_Lisa View Post
Glad to see I'm not the only one who would rather have a chubbier man over the cliche', muscled perfection!

My biggest fantasy involves hotels, where a heavier set man follows me to my room after seeing me at the swimming pool. The steam room is a good setting for that too!
The real question is after he follows you do you answer the door for the good ole ..."pardon me miss, appears you forgot your towel"?
Old 05-28-2014, 05:37 PM   #74
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilitalianprincess View Post
A boney guy raping you would cause so many more bruises after all. It is simply courteous to gain a bit of padding for the victim's sake..*slow evil grin*
Old 05-28-2014, 05:55 PM   #75
Brunette_Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute View Post
The real question is after he follows you do you answer the door for the good ole ..."pardon me miss, appears you forgot your towel"?
The door might not even be locked. If it were, and I answered, the questions continue with: what would you do when you see I have my towel...and nothing else keeping me decent.

Old 05-28-2014, 06:13 PM   #76
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
The door might not even be locked. If it were, and I answered, the questions continue with: what would you do when you see I have my towel...and nothing else keeping me decent.

I bet that towel would come off fast and then it is time for my "pile driving ass" to have some fun with you.

I hope we don't break the bed.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 08:03 PM   #77
Brunette_Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger View Post
I bet that towel would come off fast and then it is time for my "pile driving ass" to have some fun with you.

I hope we don't break the bed.
The sound of a creaking bed just happens to be one of my favorites. I say let it break

Old 06-02-2014, 05:32 PM   #78
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

Quote:
The sound of a creaking bed just happens to be one of my favorites. I say let it break
ppfff ... bed ... you would be lucky if you made it as far as the bed.