Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 03:43 PM   #41
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I was watching Airplane again this morning I was struck with the thought "would Newland have ordered the fish?". Later in the day I piled some dirt at the back of my yard since I felt I needed some new land out there. As I decided it was time to go back inside I looked to see if newland had posted anything on the forum today. But alas the forums were quiet and I watched some tv instead, just like Newland would do. Then I returned to the forum and saw this post above and can't understand what all the fuss is about. Everyone needs some newland in their day!

Cheers all from the "gotta have my newland fix" Stainless Steel Rat

{ps: anyone who doesn't get this, needs to take a time out and relax }
Old 05-23-2009, 04:10 PM   #42
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
Personally it saddens me that so many people think its fine for a member such as Nikki who has been here for over a year to be abused, down-repped and insulted
I suggest we remember the good times and file the rest under "history". I trust that we have all gathered a tidbit of experience and knowledge from our mistakes and the mistakes of others during this difficult time.

I will add something to Batffink's recent advice to me and pass it to you. "You're flogging a dead horse" and it's not going to make it smell any better.

Respectfully,

HRH

Last edited by HRH1948; 05-23-2009 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 05-23-2009, 04:53 PM   #43
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

So you think down repping a member is okay HRH? one word answer please

yes or no
Old 05-23-2009, 05:40 PM   #44
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rep is a fantasic little system for giving a thumbs up to a particularly good post, funny joke or picture. Or conversly a middle finger to a bad post or somthing you strongly disagree with.

But I get the impression that alot of stock is taken of rep points around here. Sure I like getting rep but only because I get to know that I've made someone in the world laugh (which, lets face it. Is a great thing to do in this day and age) or better still think. At the end of the day though theres a number underneath my post count and its nice when it gets higher for sure but I'm not sure its important. Certainly not as important as some people on here make it.
Old 05-23-2009, 05:40 PM   #45
trina-crys
Privileged Member

trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I read through this thread and it has left me with one question.

So members that have a lot of friends here should be allowed to break the rules and never be banned?
Oh mother

Father
Gonna take you daughter out tonight
Gonna show her my world
Oh father

Not about to see your light
But if you wanna find hell with me
I can show you what its like
Till your bleeding

Old 05-23-2009, 05:49 PM   #46
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina-crys View Post
So members that have a lot of friends here should be allowed to break the rules and never be banned?
Who said anything like that?

As far as negative rep goes.If someone wants to give someone else -rep thats their prerogative.Thats what it's there for.

Im glad i gave Nikki -rep.Although Lucy was completely wrong as to why i did it.

If a member does not like giving it out thats great.Don't do it.
Old 05-23-2009, 05:50 PM   #47
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
I read through this thread and it has left me with one question.

That's about right. Ho hum life moves on.

Your signature Tina-crys, where's from? I have this feeling I should know it but for the life of can't place it..
Old 05-23-2009, 05:52 PM   #48
trina-crys
Privileged Member

trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Who said anything like that?

As far as negative rep goes.If someone wants to give someone else -rep thats their prerogative.Thats what it's there for.

Im glad i gave Nikki -rep.Although Lucy was completely wrong as to why i did it.

If a member does not like giving it out thats great.Don't do it.
It's way people have acted about others getting banned. If a mod bans someone it was because they broke rules. Why should someone get away with breaking rules just because they are well liked?
Oh mother

Father
Gonna show her my world
Oh father

Till your bleeding

Old 05-23-2009, 05:59 PM   #49
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
It's way people have acted about others getting banned.
So you think looking out for a friend is a bad thing?People on this board build relationships.They look out for one another.It's called being a friend.
Quote:
If a mod bans someone it was because they broke rules.
Not always true.They are human.
Quote:
Why should someone get away with breaking rules just because they are well liked?
I don't see where anyone said that at all.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:06 PM   #50
trina-crys
Privileged Member

Quote:
So you think looking out for a friend is a bad thing?People on this board build relationships.They look out for one another.It's called being a friend.
Quote:
I don't see where anyone said that at all.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. "Looking out for a friend" is pretty much saying they should be able to get away with anything because I like them.

But I'm gonna bow out of this. I said what I had to say
Oh mother

Father
Gonna show her my world
Oh father

Till your bleeding

Old 05-23-2009, 06:12 PM   #51
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
That's exactly what I'm talking about. "Looking out for a friend" is pretty much saying they should be able to get away with anything because I like them.

But I'm gonna bow out of this. I said what I had to say
First off were just discussing our opinions.It's all good.

Your last post though is an assumption.
No one said anything like that at all.
Looking out for a friend is just that,looking out for
a friend.Making sure they are treated fair
and with respect.If something went down with you
here wouldn't it be nice if people spoke out for you?
Closed Thread