Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 12:00 AM   #41
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
anybody that has a decent sense of humour!
That's me...Right?

Old 05-20-2009, 10:37 AM   #42
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yea it would have to be you Why! Cause as we know the FR has anything but a "decent" sense of Humor and thats why we all like him!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
Old 05-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #43
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lock it! People are arguing with themselves on there!
Old 05-20-2009, 09:46 PM   #44
Forsaken

Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
I don't care what happened.Maradona is a Great guy!He has treated so many people so well and helped out others who needed it.

What ever the result of all this crap.Maradona is a friend and im proud to consider him such.
I care what happened. When I first joined up MARADONA would PM me all the time telling me that in order to make it on this board, I would have to do things his way to survive. He said this was his territory.

Then he said he would build my rep as long as I used it against who he said to. After that I left here because I don't like being bullied. I just try to put smiles on other people's faces.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #45
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
I care what happened. When I first joined up MARADONA would PM me all the time telling me that in order to make it on this board, I would have to do things his way to survive. He said this was his territory.

Then he said he would build my rep as long as I used it against who he said to. After that I left here because I don't like being bullied. I just try to put smiles on other people's faces.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:38 AM   #46
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I am sorry that happened to you Forsaken, and please ignore TheDarkOne. It is good to have you back with us.

And I am telling you right now TheDarkOne, Rowdy Room or not. There is NO MORE bullying. Forsaken has a right to his opinion without being mocked or ridiculed by you or anyone else.

Under moderator discretion, consider that a friendly warning in case you haven't taken time to read the rules. You are already on you're first warning dated 3/7/9. I know this will be a major adjustment for you, so I am cutting you some slack.
Just wait a minute! Just wait a damned minute!

Where is bullying in the rules? And, more importantly, when did it occur?

Phantom, you know how much I revere you. You know how much I respect you. TDO didn't say anything off color or disrespectful. It may have been tongue in cheek, but it was tongue in cheek! There was no overt and very little covert disrespect intended here.

I suggest that you also give me a warning! With my current feelings, I deserve it more than TDO!

My nerves need a rest. This bullshit is more than I can tolerate without inflicting a significant body count on the opposing side!

Old terminology, but it is still applicable.

Let's get along or break this up!

Enough is enough!

This has been a painful week. Let's reduce the pain level and get real!

Old 05-21-2009, 02:09 AM   #47
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

A great majority of the time, the mods here are correct and do things as fair as they can.

In many instances I side with the mods because I have been a mod before and have a small taste of what it's like.

This one I do not agree with.

Don't get me wrong, TDO is a pain in the ass and I'd love to see the good ol' BANNED label on him. But he hasn't broken a rule in this case. Unless there was recently a new rule put into place about not bullying all over the forum then it can't be enforced.

One of the many instances where someone tests the boundaries without actually breaking the rules. I seem to recall someone doing that a year or so ago, I believe his screen name was Jack-The-Ripper.

We'll probably see more instances like this with TDO, but eventually TDO like Jack will slip up and get that one way ticket to Bansville

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-21-2009, 02:14 AM   #48
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sadly,Phantom,My friend (and I sincerely mean that.You are and will be my friend),I must say that I don't see the problem with a humorous pic with a caption which may or may not be sarcastic being put in response to a rowdy room post.That's half the fun of this and any other board. You know that I have always been fair and honest in my opinions and it's just my opinion BUT I think that this is getting into very touchy territory where I am and other members are now extremely unsure of what will and what wont be accepted (in spite of what any official post by anyone says or has said).I myself have posted similar pics in good fun and also in extreme sarcasm.After this,I feel that I can't now.I will try my best to not feel the need to post any other comment on anything relating to this or similar subjects in the future....I am quite possibly done posting all together....

Old 05-21-2009, 02:22 AM   #49
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Phantom was giving TDO a friendly warning about behavior he was nearly banned for in the past and would have been banned for if Phantom had not interceded on his behalf! The bullying of newer members and even older less well known members by Maradona and others has gotten out of hand in recent months. Members of RB should not be made to feel unwelcome or unwanted or intimidated by members with more posts, rep or popularity! People have been banned from RB for harassment and bullying in the past and the Moderator's Discretion Rule was added for such cases. HRH you're right that people need to get real and ease the pain and members supporting the mods would certainly help that!
Now this thread has run it's course and is far off topic and so discussion closed.