Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-23-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink From The Club To Home (analeyes & vixen2280)

Vixen lives in a house all alone
Quote:
I live alone in a home given to me when my parents died, I'm shaken-up and taking a shower, I'm getting my confidence back telling myself there was never any real danger. The window in the basement is broken and easy to climb in, I should have had it fixed months ago but never did. my parent were fairly well off and built the property in an area where the nearest neighbor is a mile off in any direction. I never considered my location dangerous, but priveleged. Thus why I kept putting off calling a handyman to do a 30 minute repair job

I follow Vixen around for some days & then off from her house, I show up with sunglasses & hat on walking up to the front door, disguised as a person who repairs things.When I talk to her on the front porch, she lets me in the house & talks about some stuff that needs repaired.

Last edited by analeyes; 08-26-2011 at 07:29 AM.
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 07:30 AM   #2
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

After Vixen lets me into her house, I get a good glimpse of what all she has around her & especially what she's wearing while standing there talking to me about repairs...........

She tells me to come back the next day.

The next day comes & in middle of afternoon, I come back to her house & find the front door unlocked with note for repair to enter.
I think I am all alone in the house & began to walk around when I hear the water running from a room in the house.
(ok Vixen )

Last edited by analeyes; 08-26-2011 at 06:35 PM.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:27 PM   #3
vixen2280

vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)
Smile Oooppss

I have a home far out in the country.

My closest neighbor is 1 mile in any direction.

The house was left to me by my sainted parents who died about 5 years ago.

A repairman came to fix some things, YOU KNOW, "THE HELP" I don't know a thing about such things that's why GOD created such people. I was going out, I forgot I left the front door unlocked and put up that sign because just as I was getting ready to leave I spilled EXPRESSO all over myself and rushed to the shower to was up, it was a simple miistake. Then while I was in the shower I got this HOT URGE TO PLAY WITH MYSELF, I mean I'm out here where nobody is I can walk around NAKED most times and WHOs going to see me. My mother told me MASTRUBATION is good as long as nobody see it, (MY FATHER strangely had the oppisite view) There I was in the midst of my fourth orgasim and I thought I heard something, but told myself I was just hearing THE OLD HOUSE CREAK. Then I tought I heard someone in my parents room but that's impossible. When my parent died I sealed it and made a shrine out of it, (ACTUALLY IN MY WHOLE LIFE I'VE NEVER BEEN IN THE ROOM) I just laughed it off and started to see if I could coax a fifth orgasm out of my body. I did! As I feel my body My hand passes over the torn opening of my ass. Despite it healing I can still picture the rape at the club.

My fingers explore the torn opening and to my shock no matter how much I tighten my muscles it won't close

Then I got this strange feeling like I was being watched.

My measurements are 38 C 26 39 I have slightly thick nipples (Nickle wide and unusually long nipples 1 ½ and on VERY rare occasion like now in the shower they are so hard and long the thickest sweater couldn't hide them) my pubic hair is very thick and fluffy and has NEVER been shaved unlike my CHIC friends. I'm proud of that in my family the hair down there grows EVEN thicker than most. But I like the way it feels at times like this when I run my finger through it. It really turns me on, besides I won't cut it because it's what makes me a WOMAN. If I lost it or trimmed it I would feel like a little girl again.
HISTORY: I'm slightly sensitive about this extra length of my clit, one day when I was in SEVENTH grade a girl in the girls shower made fun of it. Her name was Lisa Tremmal, she had thick, long, wavy blonde hair. Next time we went to GYM before she came to use the showers I put some acid liquid in her shampoo. Not to much so she didn't feel it, but for three day after she lost handfuls of hair till on the third day she was a bald as a NEWBORN baby. Nobody ever made fun of me again, of course shorly after that my pubic hair grew in and NOBODY has ever seen that deformity again. Actually though that extra length makes me feel even HOTTER when I feel my hands over it.
NOTE: At my parent funeral a stranger told me MY FATHER made my mother shave bare down there all the time to keep HER LOOKING LIKE A YOUNG GIRL. Besides I have a large, long clit and that hair keeps that a secret.
She also said my parents were members of an S&M club in San Francisco, and I know that's a lie because my parents would never do something so perverted.
I have long brunette hair going to the middle of my back.
I can swear I hear something and feel like someone is watching me.

Last edited by vixen2280; 08-28-2011 at 05:49 PM.
vixen2280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:46 PM   #4
vixen2280

Red face Oh my god

This time I look and for the first time I notice the beveled glass shower door is wide open (I must have knocked it open in one of my convulsions. Then I notice HIM standing there and he saww the WHOLE THING. My first reaction is to cover my breasts, to my shame my other hand is between my thighs but doing a BAD job of hiding anything.

I don't even know how long he was there or how long the door was open.
In his right hand he has what looks like a tube of toothpaste only by the markings on the tube and the width of the tube I can tell it is some sort of ointment.

In defiance I step out of the show yelling "GET OUT OF HERE!" and lifting my breasts, saying, "ARE THES WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE!" Then I gasp and back towards the shower seeing the LARGE, LONG, BULGE IN HIS PANTS< I realize TOO late maybe charging him was not the SMARTEST OF MOVES. Especially as I back away he walks toward me. With the fingers of his right hand only he skillfully unscrews the cap of the ointment.

With his left hand he grasps me tight enough that I know it will leave a mark.

With his right hand and with amazing lightspeed he puts the cream from the tube on his fingers (A LARGE THICK GLOB) then reachs behind to my anal opening and rubs it in. Then with his left hand lets go of me and steps back.

The cream feels good and MOAN and get ready to thank him "THAN....OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE"! He watchs with a sick grin on his face as I back into the water of the shower and squat down looking like I'm going to pee.

My whole ass is tightening and burning at the same time. I hope the water washes the cream off, but as I put my finger back there to help get the cream off I realize to my horror there is nothing to wash off, the ointment has absorbed into my body, worse my open has shrunk and is still shrinking 5 time tighter than it ever was.

with that same lightspeed this man opens his trousers, he has no underwear and the thick, long muscle that pops out looks oddly familiar. His right hand grip my brunette hair behind my head and he doesn't need to do anything but step forward as my mouth is wide open in a scream his muscle muffles.

Too my horror my hands went to his penis and testicles and explored them hungrily. I took my hands down but like they had a mind of there own they kept going back up.

"YOU ARE A LITTLE SLUT aren't you!" I cringed at those words but couldn'tgetmy hands off his member or his member out of my mouth. With DEEP regret Ihate to admit he had to do very little work,for somereason I don't understand despitemy protests toNOT want to do this something in me couldn't get enough of him. I told myself the sooner I got him to release, the sooner I could get him out of my house and call the POLICE ON HIS ASS. I could already feel the beginnings of his muscle throb in my mouth. Once he had his fill, I thought, what else could happen. In my mind I laughed, that cream made it so HE COULDN'T GET up there (SO I THOUGHT).

Once inside my tounge betrays me exploring ravionously his member despite my desires and my screaming act like a vibrator on his muscle.

Last edited by vixen2280; 08-29-2011 at 12:58 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:35 AM   #5
analeyes
abandoned

I pull out of your mouth, & with what cream was left on my fingers, I rub it on my cock then pull you up close to me, while I began to fuck your tits, squeezing them tight.You act like you wanna pull away but don't grabbing my waist as though you are enjoying it but also telling me to stop at the same time.
The feel of those wet tits between my cock almost makes explode, but before that happens, I take a wad of your wet hair & pull you out of the shower.
You ask me "what are you doing now" , as I make you get out, I get behind you while you start kicking, & pick your petite body up, then I quickly carry you into the next room that was closed off.Before I noticed you in the shower, I broke the lock on that door & out of couriosity thinking you might be in there, I saw what was in it.I let you go, but you are stunned at what you see cause it's your parents room (which I had no idea), & I push you to the bed, as you look around in awe......
I stand there for a moment to see what your looking at, & that second you get up & run outta the room.
I chase after you, when you head into the kitchen, & thats when things start to take place.

Last edited by analeyes; 08-29-2011 at 01:23 PM.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:45 PM   #6
vixen2280

Wink My parent room...oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite, what I want I want MORE my hands explore and massage his member. My mouth rides up and down him hungrily. I don't understand it but I can't get enough of him. I feel him throbbing in my mouth. My mouth rides him at a furrious pace. Secretly I want to taste him as I have never tasted a man before, but I don't want him to know this but I can't stop myself. Then suddenly when I think I'm about to be rewarded he pulls out and back away, I moan in dissatisfaction and my hands futily reach out to pull him back. He grabs my hair hard and painfully then takes the remaining cream on his fingers and places it between my heaving breasts. Then places his member in between my breasts and pushing them together starts pumping. Then I feel the heat betqween my breasts and my breasts mold around his muscle but I don't mind as a strange sexual hunger over takes me and my tounge snakes out to lick his penis head hungrily. then without saying a word but in his actions saying, he pulls away, as if to punish me, I watch as a small eruption of his seed shoot out and lands on the floor, but I don't have anytime to say or feel anything as he walks behind me and lifts me up as if I was a small toy doll. I kick and scream as he pull me out of the shower and carrys me. My kicking and flaying probably seem like a joke to him. He's SOO STRONG and my efforts to free myself from his grip so useless. I ask him, "WHERE ARE WE GOING? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
His response is silence as if this were some surprise gift he were giving me. In all my fighting I get confused where he's taking me, then I think I know but I tell myself I must be mistaken.
I think for a moment he's taking me to my parents room, but the door he's taking me to doesn't have a seal or a wreath around it. Then as we go through the door I think in a fleeting glance I see the torn reamnats of the seal and wreath on the floor.
As we go through the door I realize it can't be my parents room.

Instead of being the SAINTED SANCTUARY I always imagined my parents room to be, this room was a SICK PERVERTED room OF SEXUAL EVIL.

The walls were covered from floor to ceiling with mirrors so the people in the beds could watch themselves no matter what direction they looked. The carpet on the floor was a plush dark red (ALMOST BLOOD RED) SHAG.

The bed was an old four posted bed with leather restraints on each post to hold someone spread EAGLE. It was covered in a WHITE SILK BEDSPREAD.

On the posts at the foot of the bed were gold rings high on the posts that could be used for bondage or suspend someone for punishment.

I turned to run out of the room and saw that the door had partially closed. Where a mirror was a painting hung.

The painting was of my father, he was on a huge throne and was naked from the waiste down. His male muscle semi erect and while (NOT AS THICK AND LONG AS MY ATTACKER) was thicker and longer than I imagined ANY woman could handle.
From the waiste up he wore a leather MASTERS VEST.

On his lap with her legs obscenly open sat my mother. Her pubic area shaved BALD. Her love lips and clit erect and wide open and her clit was long just like mine. The painting made it look like she had moisture all over her open lips. On her nipples were alligator clips and attach to the clips were 1/2 pound or 1 pound gold and diamond weight like her nipples were wearing some sort of earrings

Naked except for a PINK dog collar around her neck, on the collar written in diamonds was the name "FIFI". In the lower right hand corner of the painting was a dog dish with dog food in it. The Dog dish had the name "FIFI" on it.
The artist must have had an accident with the paintbrush, because on my mothers lips, looked like a smudge of DOGFOOD.

"NO! NO!" I screamed wildly, [B]"THIS ISN'T TRUE! THIS CAN"T BE[/B]"NO THIS CAN'T BE!"

Without even thinking about it I lifted my foot and kicked him SQUARE in his male package. He crumpled grabbing his crotch ares with one hand. I ran past him and with his free hand grabbed at my hair but while it tugged at my hair it slipped through the wetness of my hair and I ran past him out into the hall towards the front door.

I ran past the kitchen and on the kitchen table I stopped and saw a huge, hot bowl of chilli and to my horror my parents best wine. I started toward the front door but before I could start running again my attacker came out of nowhere and had me in an angry vicelike grip around my waiste, in an instant my feet were running comically, and uselessly above the ground.

"DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" he said in a mean but gruff growl.
With lightening speed but with a firmness as if to emphsize his word he plopped he down hard on the chair in front of the bowl of chili then before I could get up had a thick leather strap across my lap and wrapped around the seat of the chair.
Again in that gruff pained voice he said I want this meal to be pleasant but NOW..." He tightened the belt hard as if to let the tightness finish his statement and let me know his displeasure.

He put a spoon in my hand and said, "EAT!"
I took one bite and next thing I knew I couldn't put the spoon down.
I ate the bowl ravenously, then BEGGED for more.
He gave me some wine that had some yellow powder on it as if someone had crushed up a pill in it.
Then had me eat a LARGE chocolate bar with the words "EX-" on it but the rest of the word behind it smudged out.
Then he filled my bowl for a second serving and I gobbled that down piggishly and begged for a third bowl, he gave me more wine and a little more chocolate then a third bowl of chilli. When I requested afourth bowl he said, "YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH" and unstrapped me from the chair. As if he knew I didn't try to run and he help me stand, then faced me toward my parents room and walked behind as I waddled ahead.

Even though I didn't want to I walked compliently into the room and he closed the door. Ordered me to sit on the edge of the silk bedspread at the foot of the bed. He left through a panel he opened up by tapping on a mirror, then came back with two little girl hair ties he divided my hair down the middle then with the ties made two pigtails one on each side of my head. He had me get up and pointed out how my love lips made a perfect wet impression of my vaginal opening and thighs on the spread. Then he guided me to get up on the silk in a doggie position.
I did facing an image of my father in the mirror.
Because of a distortion in the mirror it look like my father was either scowling disapprovingly or learing at me in pent-up lust as if he had been waiting years to see what he was seeing.
It was staring at his image in the mirror that kept me fromnoticing my attacker enter my shrunken asshole. he used the pigtails like horses reins
despite the tightness I felt no pain and despite the humiliation I actually was riding up and down his maleness almost faster than he could pump in and out of me. Inside he felt so big he felt like he was reaching deep into my chilli filled bowls. He moaned and cooed as he tried to keep up with me like he was just an inch from entering heaven. Inside my tight muscle grip, massaged and vibrated around his muscle.
Despite the fact I should be hating what was happening, I was instead acting and riding him like a wanton slut and in fact before he came I have had four orgasims.

Then when he released, he finished and pulled out of me SOOO FAST i felt like a wine bottle being uncorked. He ran across the room opened another mirror to reveal another room behind it and hurried back with a deep round bucket that he put between my legs and under my ass.
Then before I could ask why he showed his member with such a thick coat of my blood, sexual juices and feces it looked like brown condom.

"CLEAN IT!" he ordered, as much as it sickened me i Dove my mouth on it deep and proceeded to obey.
Suddenly while I was doing that my ass erupted first with the loudest fart I had ever made or heard then proceeded to release everything in my stomach. His white gooey seed blood my juices and SHIT, SHIT, SHIT.
At the same time A heavy golden waterfall proceeded out of my tiny pee hole in a show that would have rivaled waterfalls in hawaii and he was above me grinning as if I was performing some private sex show just for him. Despite my best efforts I could do nothing to shut it off. He went to a switch on the wall and flicked it to the off position.
He actually got hard in my mouth and released his gooey spunk deep down my throat and I still wasn't finished empting my bladder and bowels. Finally I finished and looking in the mirror I see I stopped only a half an inch from the top of the bucket.
He took the bucket back into the room he brought it out of then came back with two buckets of warm water a washcloth and shaving cream and a razor.
He takes the bucket of warm water and while I'm still on all fours in a doggie position gingerly, as if I were a person and my feeling matters washed my entire bottom area and dried it. then he told me to sit down. I did. Then he placed a thick layers of shaving cream on my pubic area.
I pleaded, "DO I HAFT TO?"
He put the razor in my hand tight and said sternly "DO IT!"
I threw the razor across the room and wiped a chunk of shaving cream away. To my HORROR my hair went with it. He went over got the RAZOR and said with a huge grin,"It doesn't matter what you want, that hair is going one way or another." Then he sprayed an even thicker layer of cream on the bald spot, gave me back the razor and said, "DO IT!"
I shave crying and he asked, "does the name Lisa Tremmal mean anything to you?"
I looked at him blankly at first, then a few moments later I guess he saw the recognition return to my face.
"YES, then you will understand whats happening."
"SHE STARTED IT I PLEADED."
"That not my call he replied, she is the daughter of a close friend of mine and I made a promise, and after what you did to my balls I don't feel so bad about it.
by the time he finished explaining about Lisa, it didn't matter the area was aclean and bald as the day I was born.
He then gingerly cleaned the area with soap and warm water. then putting everything away, he whisper, "I think you'll find for what's about to happen next this is much better, it will grow back, but maybe after this you'll be just a little more considerate of other people feeling.
Then softly, with a little kindness he laid me down binding my hands in the cuffs at the headboard, then binding my feet to the cuffs at the footboard so I was spread eagle. then he flicked back on the switch he had shut off earlier.
"WOW ARE YOU EVER WET DOWN THERE! I'm NOT sure you hate this as much as you pretend."

Last edited by vixen2280; 08-30-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:55 PM   #7
analeyes
abandoned

[QUOTE Vixen2280]It was staring at his image in the mirror that kept me fromnoticing my attacker enter my shrunken asshole. he used the pigtails like horses reins
despite the tightness I felt no pain and despite the humiliation I actually was riding up and down his maleness almost faster than he could pump in and out of me. Inside he felt so big he felt like he was reaching deep into my chilli filled bowls. He moaned and cooed as he tried to keep up with me like he was just an inch from entering heaven. Inside my tight muscle grip, massaged and vibrated around his muscle.
Despite the fact I should be hating what was happening, I was instead acting and riding him like a wanton slut and in fact before he came I have had four orgasims.

Then when he released, he finished and pulled out of me SOOO FAST i felt like a wine bottle being uncorked. He ran across the room opened another mirror to reveal another room behind it and hurried back with a deep round bucket that he put between my legs and under my ass.
Then before I could ask why he showed his member with such a thick coat of my blood, sexual juices and feces it looked like brown condom
[/QUOTE]
I could feel the pressure of her bowels as I sodomized her beneath me, riding her & pulling her pony tails as if riding off into another world...............

when it was all over with after the shaving & all, I couldn't believe what a site to see that body spread out on the bed.Those big lips was crying out to me.
But I left the room with her cuffed, & came back several hours, before I got ready for the next round, ready to pump that pussy n fill her asshole full of cock all over again, maybe when I let her loose, she'll behave like my slut would obey her master..........
Old 09-03-2011, 03:42 PM   #8
vixen2280

Default He just LEFT ME!!!!!!!!!!!

After say, ""WOW ARE YOU EVER WET DOWN THERE! I'm NOT sure you hate this as much as you pretend."
I can't believe it, he just left me, for hours, just to anticipate what was going to happen next, and look at my naked trussed up body in the mirrors and that painting of my father and mother.
I will never admit it to him but as the time went by it only made me HOTTER, AND HOTTER. And me there anticipating and wondering and not being able to touch myself or do anything.

By the time he got back I wanted my hands free and to feel him all over, though still scared of having vaginal sex for the first time, at the same time I wanted to feel him inside every opening I could think of.