Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-26-2013, 06:07 AM   #61
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Three more arrests in London last night.
Again? Wonder how long before this batch is released due to lack of any conceivable grounds for suspicion.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:54 AM   #62
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We're living with the consequences of 11 years misrule of a theologically driven Priminister. Are you naive enough to believe that associates of terror suspects should not at least be questioned or investigated? Are you naive enough to think that anyone not cooperating with police shouldn't, or won't, be nicked?

One of the original three arrested is still being held after four days. We're reaching the point where a magistrate will have to decide if he can be held any longer. Until then all you have is speculation. You know no more than I do.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:51 AM   #63
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Terror suspects? And what exact terror are we talking about? Most I see here is a hate crime.

Oh, right. I forgot that any muslim committing any crime is automatically deemed a terrorist. My bad.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:39 AM   #64
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It was a targeted act, one of the men stated he wanted to start a war. How many had to have died for it to have been a terrorist act? You really are naive! Stupid too.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-26-2013, 08:47 AM   #65
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

You're the only one saying that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post

Oh, right. I forgot that any muslim committing any crime is automatically deemed a terrorist.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-26-2013, 09:40 AM   #66
menace
Privileged Member

Terrorist acts are not measured by body counts but by intent. These two made political statements, but no demands. If you want to shoehorn a hate crime into terrorism to fit your bias, fine. I won't stop you.
Old 05-26-2013, 11:21 AM   #67
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

You're obviously not acquainted with the facts dickhead. They called for British troops to be withdrawn from "my country". Yes, he was a deluded dickhead, a bit like yourself, but its generally regarded he meant Afghanistan, not my country.

Besides, terrorists don't make demands every time they commit atrocities. They rely on their propaganda machines to give their aims out to the world.

You need to get a fucking grip mate. Here in England they are being treated as terror suspects, and that is all that matters to me. You're just twisting it because you don't like Britain.

Well I hope rag heads start bombing, raping, enslaving and terrorising in whatever shithole you live in. They're not welcome here, but you're welcome to them.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-26-2013, 11:50 AM   #68
menace
Privileged Member

No, in fact you are twisting the facts to suit your hate campaign. The suspects are not being charged with terrorism, but with common murder. "Terror suspect" is just thrown around for purposes of fear mongering by right wing media.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:27 PM   #69
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Right wing media like the BBC? Don't make me fucking laugh! You're just projecting what you wish to see, a hate campaign. You're as bad as the terrorists, and their left wing rim lickers. Tell me, who has been charged with what? Anyone? Anything? There aren't even any reports on the medical condition of the two main suspects, or any reports that they have even been questioned, let alone charged. Whatever crimes they are eventually convicted for does not alter the fact that their actions were terrorist actions, designed to undermine the authority of the country they live in. Criminals do not calmly murder then wait for their arrest, they avoid detection because criminality is their career. Terrorists are a different breed, their ultimate goal is to publicise their cause. These men wish to be martyrs. Again, if what you write is what you truly believe, you are a naive fool.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-26-2013, 12:52 PM   #70
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's pretty clear from the videos of the heinous murder committed by those two lunatics that it was an ideological/politically motivated terrorist act carried out by a couple of very disturbed people! The very calculating nature of the act of attacking an off duty soldier in broad daylight while screaming their reasons for doing it while not attacking the onlookers and only threatening those who tried to intervene to get them to back off shows this was a calculated act meant to instill terror and make a statement about the beliefs of the attackers. It also goes to the point of demonstrating that one of the biggest problems of terrorism is the rhetoric/teachings of lunatic cowards inspiring the actions of lunatics who will risk their lives to put that rhetoric/teaching into action. Terrorists are generally sociopaths who are inspired by an ideology and as my own country and Britain have unfortunately experienced that ideology can be radical Islam, Northern Irish seperatism, Neo-Nazism, antigovernment radicalism and much much much more! Hell the Unibomber killed people because of an antitechnology and enviromentalist agenda and in the US those inspired by rightwing Christian rhetoric have bombed abortion clinics and killed doctors!

Last edited by somedude; 05-26-2013 at 12:54 PM.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #71
menace
Privileged Member

So if a group of skinheads beats a black man to death screaming for him and his lot go back from where they came from, that is also terrorism?
Old 05-26-2013, 01:50 PM   #72
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Yes.

Although I find your skinhead assumption a bit disturbing since skinhead is a black Jamaican culture. Which only further demonstrates your ignorance, stupidity and naivety.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Last edited by FuckingRotter; 05-26-2013 at 01:55 PM.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:52 PM   #73
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

It's about fucking time someone free of the lefty PC tree hugging thought processing spoke up about the facts rather than their masters political interpretation!

Good man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
It's pretty clear from the videos of the heinous murder committed by those two lunatics that it was an ideological/politically motivated terrorist act carried out by a couple of very disturbed people! The very calculating nature of the act of attacking an off duty soldier in broad daylight while screaming their reasons for doing it while not attacking the onlookers and only threatening those who tried to intervene to get them to back off shows this was a calculated act meant to instill terror and make a statement about the beliefs of the attackers. It also goes to the point of demonstrating that one of the biggest problems of terrorism is the rhetoric/teachings of lunatic cowards inspiring the actions of lunatics who will risk their lives to put that rhetoric/teaching into action. Terrorists are generally sociopaths who are inspired by an ideology and as my own country and Britain have unfortunately experienced that ideology can be radical Islam, Northern Irish seperatism, Neo-Nazism, antigovernment radicalism and much much much more! Hell the Unibomber killed people because of an antitechnology and enviromentalist agenda and in the US those inspired by rightwing Christian rhetoric have bombed abortion clinics and killed doctors!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-27-2013, 12:44 AM   #74
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Ok Menace, just so even a fuck wit like you can understand:

Latest television news reports are that counter-terrorism police have arrested a total of nine people over the killing. Not the Sweeney, Special Branch, CID, bobbys on the beat or any other sort of policeman. Counter fucking terrorism. Do you know what that means? It means that however you want to dress it up, it is being treated and investigated as a terrorist incident. Got it now? Doubtful, because in your foggy brain you want it to be something else don't you? Poor you, it is what it is, not what you want it to be.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-27-2013, 02:56 AM   #75
LIDM99810
Privileged Member

LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Only news I'm getting is from rb, our news isn't reporting anything else on it. Last newsport showed the family of the soldier, nothing about other arrests made tho.
LIDM99810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:15 AM   #76
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Well Lid. As I mentioned, nine arrests have been made so far. Of these, the two main suspects still haven't been questioned, and remain in seperate hospitals.

Three have been released without charge, three released on police bail to attend a police station at a later date. The ninth arrested person I'm guessing is the one police have been holding since Wednesday.

Also, police in France are investigating whether the attack on a soldier in Paris is in any way linked to Wednesdays killing.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-27-2013, 07:59 AM   #77
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Yes.

Although I find your skinhead assumption a bit disturbing since skinhead is a black Jamaican culture. Which only further demonstrates your ignorance, stupidity and naivety.
Er, no. Skinheads were inspired in part by the Jamaican culture of the day, but were not directly related to it. And I would of thought it clear I was referring to today's white power thugs, not the music fans of the 70's.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:01 AM   #78
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
It's about fucking time someone free of the lefty PC tree hugging thought processing spoke up about the facts rather than their masters political interpretation!

Good man.
That supposed to be you or me? Oh right, you don't talk about yourself in the third person. Guess it's me then.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:02 AM   #79
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Ok Menace, just so even a fuck wit like you can understand:

Latest television news reports are that counter-terrorism police have arrested a total of nine people over the killing. Not the Sweeney, Special Branch, CID, bobbys on the beat or any other sort of policeman. Counter fucking terrorism. Do you know what that means? It means that however you want to dress it up, it is being treated and investigated as a terrorist incident. Got it now? Doubtful, because in your foggy brain you want it to be something else don't you? Poor you, it is what it is, not what you want it to be.
Well if the government says it's so, then I guess it must be true! My sincerest apologies
Old 05-27-2013, 09:22 AM   #80
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

If you mean white power thugs, then say white power thugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Er, no. Skinheads were inspired in part by the Jamaican culture of the day, but were not directly related to it. And I would of thought it clear I was referring to today's white power thugs, not the music fans of the 70's.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!