Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2017, 06:29 AM   #1
LisaCannon

LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My slave and rape times with John.

*(The first in what is so far an 8 part series)*

I met John on an internet sex site. He was a dom male with a huge cock and knew how to treat a sub female like myself. After a month of online chats and skype I agreed to meet him in real life for a night. He suggested this dive Motel that was near his home and I said ok. He told me to ask for room 22 because he'd secure it for us ahead of time. I get there and do as he says and I'm given the key. As I walk to the room I can't help but notice it's the room farthest from the road, it's all the way in the back of the motel. I open the door and walk in. I look around and see a camera set up, a huge dildo, and a list of instructions that I must follow. First I had to strip down to my thong in front of the camera. Then I was to swallow the dildo as deep as possible. Finally I had to ride the dildo until I was dripping wet, but I was not allowed to orgasm. Then I was to sit and wait until he messaged me. After about 5 minutes I got a text telling me to leave the room and walk to the room next door. I had 15 seconds to get there and I was not to put any clothes on. I ran out the door and knocked on room 21. The door opened to two black men whom I didn't know. I was about to leave when one said "It took you 20 seconds to get here. Wait until I tell John." I asked "Who are you? Where's John?" He said "You'll see John after we get our money's worth. We paid for half an hour," and I was grabbed and dragged into their room. For 30 minutes I was choked by 2 huge cocks, fucked until I felt I was ripping, and smacked around in front of a camera. I was thankful that these huge cocks didn't rip open my ass though. I was still a virgin there. After taking a faceful of cum, I received another text from John. He told me to go to room 20, I was not to wash up, wipe my face, or to cover up at all and I had 15 seconds to get there. I run to room 20 and knock. Again, it isn't John who answers, but it's a bachelor party of 5 guys. I beg them to tell me where John is and one says "You'll see him later. Right now is our time!" I'm grabbed into the room and thrown on to the bed. One by one they take turns fucking me in many positions in front of a camera. This went on for 30 minutes until they all came on my tits. At the end I get another text. John was now ordering me to room 19. I had 15 seconds to get there and I better show up just as I am. I run out the door and I knock. This time a man holding a ball gag opens the door. I say "Please tell me John is here?" He says "John gave me 30 minutes to punish you." He grabs my hair and drags me inside. For 30 minutes I'm tied up, whipped, slapped, gagged, fucked with huge glass cocks, then I'm forcefully face fucked until I choke on his cum. All in front of a camera again. Just as he unites me John texted again. I expected to be told to run to room 18 but instead John ordered me back to our room, room 22. I had 15 seconds to get there or else I'd pay. I ran as fast as I could. I open the door and I see John. He looks at me and smiles. He loved seeing me covered in so much cum from so many other men. He told me to come in and sit down on the bed. He opens his laptop and showed me a live video channel. I see myself sitting on our bed, we were live. He then went on to tell me that every room was linked to this channel. Each one of my fucks was shown live to his website. 50,000 people were logged in to watch me get dominated. And now it was time my ass lost its virginity. He saved that for himself. He dropped his pants and ordered me to suck his cock until it was hard and wet, I couldn't believe what I saw! His cock looked huge on video chat but it didn't look THIS huge before! My mouth couldn't open wide enough to take it in. He kept fucking my face until it was wet enough. Then he grabbed my hair and dragged me to the table. There were zip ties there for him to tie me down with. He said he didn't want me trying to squirm away from the pain. He bent me over the table face first and tied of my thighs to a table leg, and each of my hands to a table leg. I felt him spit into my asshole and spread my cheeks far apart. At first it wasn't too bad when he pressed the head of his cock to my asshole. Then he grabbed my hips and quickly rammed his whole cock deep inside my ass. I shrieked in pain. I felt the warmth of my tears roll down my cheeks. I also felt some warmth roll down my inner thighs. I hoped it was over and that he had cum early but I was wrong. What I felt was my blood coming from my just ripped apart asshole. After he held his huge, hard cock deep inside of me for a few seconds he slowly began to pull it out of me. He then slid back into my ass slowly, as if to prolong the pain of him being the first in my tight ass. He did this over and over for about 5 minutes. I felt myself get weak from all the pain. No matter how much I screamed he just kept owning my ass with his cock. It wasn't until I became quiet that he stopped fucking me like this, but only to make me scream again. He grabbed the back of my head by my hair, pulled me up off the table, and started fucking me with all the power he had. He rammed into me so hard, so fast, and so deep. I guess I yelled too loudly because then he grabbed my throat with his other hand and squeezed. He told me to shut the fuck up and take it. I shook my head yes. He asked me if I loved his cock tearing me up and let go of my throats so I could answer. I cried "Yes! I love your cock tearing me apart!" He asked me if I wanted it harder, I screamed "YES!" He grabbed my tits with each hand and thruster into me so hard that the table almost shot across the room. Then he shoved me face first into the table again and I could feel his cock throbbing inside my ass as he dumped all his cum into me. When he pulled out I felt it all dripping out of my shredded asshole. I felt the warmth running down my leg. He left me tied to the table until the last viewer jerked off to the sight of my now gaping asshole, and they signed off the site. Only then was I allowed to clean up or leave, I left smiling even though my ass was in agony, I couldn't wait to come back to this Motel again. I couldn't wait to see what John had in store for me next
LisaCannon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gang rape, liveshow, rape bondage, slave brutally punishment