Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-13-2009, 12:54 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Intruder

Dawn stretched and yawned on her bed, a contented smile on her face. Her head turned towards the source of her contentment, her husband. He was currently snoring, head buried in the pillow. She couldn’t begrudge him that, they hadn’t had sex this often since they got married, almost 5 years ago. They were trying for their first child. She was 29 now, and felt the need for one. She knew what it would do to her figure, but just didn’t care. Running a hand over her taut stomach, she pictured it swollen and heavy with child. That too her was more beautiful than her current lithe, athletic form. A smallish woman, only 5’3”, she had been a gymnastic while younger, and kept her form. Lean legs, tight body, good ass. Her tits were a little on the smallish side, barely B cups. Brushing aside a few auburn hairs, she smiles ruefully well can’t have everything, and life has been good too her. That was about to change.

She was startled out of her reverie by a loud thump. It sounded like their door slamming. She had told her husband to fix the door, it would slam automatically if it wasn’t held when being shut, but he hadn’t gotten around to it. Her hand reached out shaking her husbands shoulder, “Mark, honey, I heard something.”

Grumbling into his pillow, “Probably just the wind.” Clearly half asleep. Her eyes bored into the back of his head, and she keeps shaking him. Groaning, he gets up, arm reaching under the bed and pulling out a baseball bat. They put it under there when there had been a spate of breakins 6 months ago, but had never needed it before. She hoped they wouldn’t tonight.

Mark walked out of the room, and she pulled the covers up over her naked chest. She liked sleeping nude, it made her feel sexy, and she loved the feel of Mark pressed right up against her skin. Right now, it just made her feel vulnerable. She thought about getting up and putting something on, but she was just being paranoid. That’s what she kept telling herself.

After a few minutes she hears footsteps coming down the hall towards the bedroom. Must have been nothing, she thinks. She turns towards the door, “Sorry honey, I guess I was just ner…” She doesn’t finish, because whoever it is standing in the door, it isn’t her husband. This man is much taller, and more heavily muscled. Even worse, he is holding the bat. The same bat her husband had been carrying.

“Lie on your stomach and do exactly what you are told, and you won’t get hurt.” His voice is deep, sounding like rocks moving against each other. More of a rumble than speaking. “Who are you?” She whines.

“Just do as your told.” The figure clomps into the bedroom, his footsteps heavy. Somehow, she knows that it is not a good idea to disobey. Whimpering, Dawn slowly rolls over, keeping the covers up over her body. Hoping that he’ll just leave.

But she hears a belt being undone, and dropping to the floor with a metallic clink. She sobs once, loudly and hear body wracks with tears. “Please, just take whatever you want and go.” The blow comes from seemingly nowhere. The bat jabbing into her kidney causing her to gasp in pain. The deep rumbling voice again, “I am.”

Dawn sobs again when she feels the bed shift under the weight of the man. Springs creaking slightly as they settle into new positions. She can feel his body hovering over her, but is too scared to turn around and look. His hot breath is washing over her neck. It stinks, like he hasn’t brushed his teeth in awhile. She buries her face in the pillows, and sobs, gasping only once as his big hand grabs the blanket, ripping it off of her.

She knows he can see everything, can get at what he wants. But she can’t bring herself to do anything. She thought she was stronger than this, but instead she just cries. Louder when his rough hand slides between her thighs, slowly moving them apart. She can feel him settle between them, and then without warning, he is inside her. Her fingers grasp tightly onto the sheet on the bed, and she gasps loudly.

Her attacker doesn’t say anything. He merely sets his hands on either side of her body, and grunts. Slowly he starts to pump forward. He is only the second man to fuck her, Mark was the first, and until a few seconds ago the only. How could this happen to her, that is the only thought running through her head.

The man, is thrusting hard now, his hands grasping her wrists, pinning her down, while he fucks her. Rapes her, without thought to the shame, pain, and humiliation he is giving her. Her face is puffy from all the crying, her pillow is soaked. And he is still pounding into her like a piece of meat. His excited grunts disgust her, and her skin crawls when he kisses her back.

Neither one knew how long it lasted. Him lost in the pleasure of fucking this small, tight womans pussy. Watching her body wrack with the sobs, and move forward, rocking in time with his thrusts. Her from the shame and pain, it seemed to drag for hours. Before his hands slid to her hips, raising them slightly, and she felt his warm cum shoot out, splashing inside her.

She bites her lip, stifling a scream, feeling blood pour from her lip. Too hard. But she didn’t want to scream, to give him any reason to hurt her, to kill her.

His weight comes off the bed, “Count to 1000 before you move.” She didn’t, she just lay there sobbing, for more than an hour before she called anyone. It was the worst day of her life, she thought.

But it wasn’t. That was 3 weeks later. She was visiting Mark in the hospital. The man had fractured his skull, and the doctors didn’t know if he would ever wake up. It was then that she was told she was pregnant. Whose it was, she didn’t know.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice story. Love bedroom scenes.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:15 PM   #3
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story +rep
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:59 PM   #4
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very Hot!
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:22 AM   #5
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Using my name:P

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:50 AM   #6
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like your story ,good job.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote