Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-27-2007, 12:53 AM   #1
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default #1 object that turns you on.

This is just a little something to try and help more rape related topics started here.

Doms - What is the one thing that you like to have/use during RPs that turns you on when you use it on your victims. Subs - Same question as above, but what do you like to have used on you that turns you on everytime and why.

Be it be it weapons, bondage equipment, ect or do you just like to go natural and use sheer force or have sheer force used on you. I know peoples desires and moods chance so you may change your answers as much as you like.

For me it would have to be a gun. I love the feeling and thought of being overpowered with something that is so dangerous. For me right now, nothing is more of a turn on for me.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:10 AM   #2
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

i get turned on by the thought of a sexy bitch smoking a cigarette, like to think of a evil bitch being my accomplice, asking a girl for a light then blowing smoke in the girls face to antagonise her into fighting, then beat the shit out of her and holding her down while i go john leslie on that ass. My accomplice using here tits and ass as an ashtray. cruel but hot, weird cos i dont even smoke!
Old 07-27-2007, 01:41 AM   #3
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

NUMBER 1 OBJECT FOR ME IS MY PIMPHAND !!!!!!!
Old 07-27-2007, 02:56 AM   #4
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, it's hard for me to say any one thing. However, there are several things, if a scene is done right, with good acting, that I like. First and foremost is simply the force. After that, I like hearing a woman plea and cry. Although sometimes gagging a woman using a hand is nice. If I have to choose a weapon, which really does not make much difference too me, then I'd say a knife to the throat is really good. Very good thread MDS.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:18 AM   #5
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

sometimes I but wanna be completely au naturel and do it with no tools at all. I use my brute strength to force her and keep her still. and if i wanna caue her pain my hands are more than good enough.

but if I had to take only one item, in this bizarre game of desert island rape, it would be duct tape. they make the sexiest gags and are just much easier and compact than rope.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:03 AM   #6
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

I think my hand. It's great at holding you down, probing you and giving you an occasional light slap to show you who's in charge.

I'm not really into objects, force works just fine, although I do like the idea of using a gun on you.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:10 AM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

taa daaaaaa

the balaclava!

why? hmmmmmmm... is it the instant "badboy" thing the "menace to society" thing.. ie someone who does bad things and wants to get away with it, isnt going to stop because hes invested in the tools of the trade. then I just like the way a hood or a balaclava turns a man from human into some amazingly erotic naughty anonymous sex God thing I dont know.

at least if the man that attacks me is unattractive if hes wearing a balaclava hell still kind of turn me on
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:46 PM   #8
clan_hunter

Gotta have long hair, the sub of course, need something to pull on to control her.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:17 PM   #9
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Although Guns, knives, various uses of hands and being gagged/whacked about a bit does do it for me, I know of only one thing that conquers all should none of the above be avaliable:

Whispering. Something about how gritty and manipulative a voice sounds once it's been lowered and pressed against my ear, and of course the hot breath brushing over my neck and ears makes my hair stand on end..I go into a semi-frozen state when people whisper up close to me. It renders me pretty useless..I have to catch my breath.. (hmm...now should I have revealed that?) It really is the only tool I just can't fight.

I don't really have a #1 object, so I guess this is my #1 'action'?! Like I said, guns/knives/hands and so on do thrill me, but nothing beats the wave of arousal like the deep whisper of a man. Mmmm...

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 03:53 PM   #10
Sephy

The feel of leather against my skin - be it from a strap wrapping around some part of me, a tug from a leash, or the crack of a whip. It's so very soft, supple, and... yes, brutal.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:59 PM   #11
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by my dark side
This is just a little something to try and help more rape related topics started here.
MDS, thats just ONE of the reasons i love U!!!! It is really nice, all that hugging- and welcome- and hello-thing, i took part in it early and lately, and sure i loooove all my buddies i found here, but...
Well, sometimes i remember why i originally was attracted by a side named "RAPE Board", and i think from time 2 time, i was distracted somehow - or maybe the side was?! This is a rare opportunity 2 post sth related to my deep-dark phantasies... So i try to follow You as an idol.
Well, some probably read it somewhere before - i certainly dont make a secret of my desires - my personal wishes (in RL as well as in fantasy) dont deal so much with physical pain and violence, but rather with the dirt- or slime-genre. I love being cummed (Yes, sure enough!!), peed, spitten at... well, being covered w/ basicly every fluid and slime that exists... My fav movies therefore is still the "Bukkake"-stuff - mostly from Japan origin, but some US- and Europe-movies are also quite good. In Germany especially we have the "John-Thompson-666"-series, which deals with mass-gangbang where the girls are 1st pissed on and than cummed (-or verse vica-). This does turn me on and inspires my "real" sexlife afterwards!
Well, i must almost fight against the need to add "Uh-oh, Gentlemen, hope this wasn't too ugly 4U?!" -- See, what MDS is talking about? As to the posts so far... well, if this makes any guy or doll feel freer to post sth about realdirty or violent dreams (or practice~) rather than joking arouind... I'll be glad 2 be an example (Well, sort of... )!
Old 07-28-2007, 12:35 AM   #12
Zim

Zim Level 1 (100+)Zim Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to Zim

usually a naked girl and some whipped cream does it for me. lol
Old 07-28-2007, 11:37 AM   #13
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

It's so hard to decide!

Anything that can restrain my victim. Be it rope, duct tape, etc.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 12:28 AM   #14
IsabelleKaren

IsabelleKaren has initial reputation

when I fantasize, I prefer to be tied up with a rope, or just held down by him.
IsabelleKaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:48 AM   #15
wicked_sinner
Banned

wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)

Ropes and duct tapes.
Ropes for her hand and legs and tape for her mouth. Nothing sounds sexier.
wicked_sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 12:17 PM   #16
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

The #1 equipment is of course duct tape. If I'm bringing a tool to the project that is it.

The #1 thing, as in situation, for me is her being down for the count. Several reasons for that, not the least of which is that I want to be able to relax and take my time with the rape so once I have found a way to knock her out I can tie her up and fuck her at my leisure. I might let her be awake for the actual rape or I might not; that depends on how I can secure her and how well she will respond to threats of further pain and suffering if she tries to escape. But the KO for me is the signal that she is mine to do with as I will, let the games begin!

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:50 AM   #17
carlybee

carlybee has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to carlybee

I'm more for the brute force myself, but Koda, you just turned me on

For #1 thing, though, I'd have to go with being slightly choked. Just enough air to keep me conscious. If not that, then a rope around my neck
Old 08-14-2007, 12:32 PM   #18
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think what I want the most is the skill to analyse a person very fast and to catch her in a very articulate web of words.

But I am getting off track since the question was about an item, so, I think nothing would make me happier than one of these needle guns to put wild animals asleep.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 06:31 PM   #19
Stella Cadente

Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)

when dominating: shit blood piss and tears

when submissive: pretty much the same thing
Stella Cadente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:20 PM   #20
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

object that turns me on most is a hard cock
using all my holes
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote