Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-10-2010, 10:39 PM   #1
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Cheerleader Rape and Torture - Chapter 23 (Pat - Played by the savage)

It had been a few months now since I was kidnapped with a few friends. There had been five of us. We were on our way home from a basketball game when our car broke down. That was when my friends, Monique and Tara decided to go to a garage to get some help. That was when our nightmare began.

Instead of getting help, we got kidnapped. My friends were tortured and raped and about a month into our kidnapping, my virginity was taken as well. Now time has passed. My friends have been doled out to our torturer’s friends as slaves….one has gone onto a whore house. The torturer had kept Monique and me as his own slaves.

Thinking to keep as ‘young and innocent’ as I was before he raped me, he started dressing me as a little girl. In clothes that were too tight for me by two sizes, showing my figure to him and his friends, the tops enough to show enough of my cleavage to his friends, the skirts (always skirts) too short and revealing my shaved pussy slightly to him, my hair was always done in pigtails, tied by ribbons, I had cute shoes, sometimes Mary Janes, sometimes white tennis shoes along with socks with more ribbons attached to them. At night I wore satin nighties and was always seated at the kitchen table in a special made chair, strapped to it with the dildo attached to it penetrating my cunt.

Tonight, there I was, seated in the chair, strapped to it, with a sippie cup next to me and a pacifier in my mouth. This time there was a coloring book in front of me made up of entirely the rape scenes he had drawn of him raping and torturing my friends. He had ordered me to drink from the sippie cup which contained his cum as usual and to just enjoy myself.

Freezing, I hear the door open behind me but I know better than to turn my attention away from my coloring to see who was coming up from the basement.

Last edited by Cleo; 10-23-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 06:45 PM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With a grunt I toss Monique away from me. She did her job, licking and sucking my cock until it was rock hard and on the edge of bursting. But that is saved for someone else. Besides, she is getting a little out of shape. Probably because I used her so extensively before finally turning to Emily. She looks up at me pleadingly, I decide to bring her out of the basement. Grabbing her leash and leading her up the stairs. Seeing my prize just sitting there at the table. Even though doors are unlocked and she isn't tied. Is it fear or compassion for what I would do to this one if she was the last left to me?

Whispering in Moniques ear, telling her exactly what she has to do to earn her meal tonight. Watching her visibly collect herself before wlaking over to you and licking your ear. I can't hear he whispering, 'how she is going to have to hold her down and cheer me on during this fuck.'
Old 10-29-2010, 08:00 PM   #3
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Blinking and turning, feeling two hands on my shoulders and someone licking my ear, I look up and widen my eyes seeing Monique. Listening to her, I shake my head as she removes the pacifier from my mouth "Pl...please...Monique...no..." Seeing her smile, I cry out as she kisses me full on the mouth, slowly pulling my nightgown down and exposing my breasts to you before looking and seeing what you were going to do next and telling me that my 'Daddy' was expecting me to be a good girl.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:40 PM   #4
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch Monique moving without hesitation. She knows the terror of my temper, even if you don't. Kissing and stripping you quickly while I watch. Even now, you are pleading, annoying sounds that serve only to drive me crazy. Lucky you still look good I guess. She stares at me, waiting for my instructions. "Hold her down, bent over the table. And finish her drink while you are at it."
Old 10-30-2010, 05:14 PM   #5
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and listening to you as she kisses and strips me quickly while you watch, I whimper as she holds me bent over the table and reaches over to finish the last of the cum from the sippy cup before bending down and snowballing it into my mouth before gripping my jaw closed and making me swallow it.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:39 PM   #6
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch the action at the table with a smile on my face. Desperation can break any taboo. Se was your friend not too long ago and now to save her own skin, she is at my command. "Check her, make sure she is wet enough for me." My clothes hit the floor as her hand probes roughly between your legs. A quick nod and I advance with a smile. Hands grabbing your legs and spreading them wide.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:47 PM   #7
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and looking up at you hearing what you say, I shake my head as I feel Monique feeling me. Hearing your clothes hit the floor as her hand probes be roughly between my legs, I sob out and hear you stepping closer to us as you spread my legs and she holds my wrists to the table "N...no...please..."