Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
bubkent

bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to bubkent Send a message via Yahoo to bubkent Send a message via Skype™ to bubkent
Default Home Alone (need a female victim)

Like any other afternoon, I went out for a jog around the neighborhood. It had been a few months since I have moved into my brother (Josh) and sister-in-law's (Nicole) place. During my jog, I kept thinking about how much I love this move.

Besides for the constant nagging about finding a job from Josh, my stay has been great so far. The main reason for that is because Nicole always looks so hott. Every night, she's been wearing a loose tank top and short shorts due to the hot summer weather. I'm always trying to take a closer look at what's under her tank top without her noticing, but I'm never successful. I can't even count how many times I have jerked off to her when I'm about to sleep.

My thoughts about Nicole continued as I returned home from my jog. I knew both Nicole and Josh won't be back from work until later, so I undressed while walking toward the bathroom. Before I was even close to the room, I was already walking through the house naked. When I got to the bathroom, the door was shut. Not knowing why it was shut, I opened it. To my surprise, I realized I was not home alone after all. With the door completely opened, I saw Nicole standing in front of me, completely soaking wet, naked body.
bubkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:23 PM   #2
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

It had been a long day. I had decided to take a break from cleaning and walked into the bathroom thinking about taking a bath. Settling into the nice, sudsy warm water, I smiled and leaned back agaisnt the wall of the bathtub. Closing my eyes, I slowly picked some water up and soaked my body with it then soaped myself up.

After about 45 minutes, I finallyget out of the bathtub and grab a towel then cry out hearing the door behind me open. Thinking it was Josh, I didn't bother to cover myself up but then furrowed my eyebrows seeing my brother in law standing there. "Oh...sorry..I was just getting out." Turning my back to him, I start to dry off hurriedly.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:49 PM   #3
bubkent

bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to bubkent Send a message via Yahoo to bubkent Send a message via Skype™ to bubkent

Still speechless about what's in front of me, and I certainly can't stop staring at the perfect, wet ass in front of me. This is so tempting... Hell, what do I have to lose?

I walk up behind Nicole and gently grab her ass. "You can take your time. This view is quite enjoyable anyway..."
Old 01-05-2011, 08:01 AM   #4
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

(Sorry, life has been hectic. Responding now.)

Blinking and hearing you as I feel you grab my ass, I look over my shoulder and cry out in shock. You had never done anything like this. Shaking my head I pull away from you "Stop it...what the hell are you doing?!"
Old 01-05-2011, 06:52 PM   #5
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Mmm. A very good scene here...I can certainly see myself doing so much to Nicole (Cleo)

Can't wait to see it develop...
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:03 AM   #6
bubkent

I quickly shake my head out of the daze and try to think straight. I couldn't believe I actually made a move until I looked over your shoulders and the reflection of your wet naked body from the full sized mirror. I slowly walk toward you again and apologized. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

The closer I was getting, the better view I got from the mirror. I quickly grabbed the nearest towel I could find, which was also small and thin, and I began rubbing thighs. "Here, let me help you"
Old 01-07-2011, 12:49 AM   #7
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and listening to you, I shake my head and turn my back to you again. Suddenly I feel your hands on my thighs again as you tell me to let you help me "What are you doing?! Stop!!" Saying that, I turn and try to push you away "Stop it now!"
Old 01-07-2011, 06:03 AM   #8
bubkent

"What do you mean what I'm doing? I'm trying to help you dry up."

With you turning around, I finally got to see your bare breasts without having to use the mirror. Mesmerized. Before I even knew it, my one arm quickly stretched out. With my hand, I cupped one of your breasts, squeezing it firmly.

"Wow... They're so soft..." I walk even closer toward you until my mouth is right next to your ears. "I'm just trying to keep you warm." With my other hand, I still held onto the small, thin towel. I placed the towel against your pussy and started to gently rub your lips. "If this is too much for you, just stand still and close your eyes. It'll be over eventually..." I move my head down and my lips meet your neck as I start kissing and gently biting it.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:43 AM   #9
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and listening to you, I shake my head as you touch my breast and squeeze it firmly. Widening my eyes as you walk closer toward me until your mouth is right next to my ear, I look at you terrified as you tell me to stand still and close my eyes, that it would be over eventually.

Tensing and feeling you kiss and bite my neck, I cry out and try to push you away "No!!" Pulling the towel out of your hands, I start to leave the bathroom to go to my bedroom across the hall "Leave me alone!"
Old 01-09-2011, 04:03 PM   #10
bubkent

Before you could even take a second step away from me, I quickly reached out to grab your wrist and pulled your wet body toward me. With one movement, I swept you off your feet with my hands carrying you while grabbing your ass until I have you against the wall.

"Why are you being difficult? It's not like I want much. If you keep this up, I might have to be more aggressive..."

I removed my hands from your ass to your waist and breast. Without thinking, I move my head down until my mouth met one of your breasts. I began sucking and licking your hard nipple.

"Mmm... I never would have imagined you taste so good Nicole... Now, I'll let you go. Make to be a good girl and get on your knees though. I have a very good present for you."
Old 01-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #11
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and crying out as you grab my wrist and pull me toward you, I feel you sweep me off my feet and carry me while grabbing my ass until you push me against the wall.

Listening to you, I growl out and struggle against you as you keep me pinned with your hips as you move your hands from my ass to my waist and breast then suck on my nipple, licking around it "NO!! What are you..."

Cutting off there and hearing you tell me I taste good and that you'll let me go, you lower me to my feet then tell me to get on my knees and you have a present for me. Knowing what you mean, I push on your shoulder, trying to get past you "No...you can't do this...I won't let you!"
Old 01-12-2011, 10:42 PM   #12
bubkent

My hand trailed from your waist back to your ass again. This time, my fingers squeezed between your ass cheeks and started rubbing them against your asshole.

"Hmm... I always love the ass. Please tell me, is yours still a virgin? Cause I swear, if you don't do as I say, I'll have no problem bending you over the sink to find out myself. You're choice, Nicole..."
Old 01-13-2011, 12:17 AM   #13
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and feeling your hand trailing from my waist back to my ass again, I feel your fingers squeezing between my cheeks and rubbing them against my asshole. Listening to you, I shake my head "Do what you say? You can't do this to me...I'll tell my husband..."
Old 01-13-2011, 07:19 PM   #14
bubkent

Immediately, I turn you around and push you against the sink, bending you over. As I'm holding you down with one hand, my other hand is quickly undoing my pants.

"Go ahead and tell him! I dare you..."

Once my boxers fell to the floor, my hands moved down to grab both your ass cheeks. My cock is rock hard as I violently spread your cheeks apart to reveal your tight hole.

"Make sure to not enjoy this too much... I'll definitely let him know how many times I made you cum tonight..."

Slowly pressing my cock against your ass. With a little push and squeezing through a little bit, I thrust the rest of my hard cock into your tight asshole. Not caring how much it's hurting you, my thrusts are rough and fast.

"I warned you bitch!"
Old 01-14-2011, 11:57 AM   #15
Cleo
Privileged Member

As I struggled against you, I cried out as you spun me to the sink and bent me over. Feeling you holding my struggling form to the sink with one hand, I look over my shoulder to see you undoing your pants and daring me to tell my husband what you're doing.

Sobbing as I hear your boxers fall to the floor, I bury my face in my arms as you grab both my ass cheeks. Feeling your cock against my hole, I shake my head "P...please..." Listening to you telling me not to enjoy it too much and you would definitely tell my husband how many times I made you cum, I start to sob uncontrollably.

Then I feel you pressing against my hole with your cock. Widening my eyes, I let out a little screech as you push and squeeze through then thrust the rest of your cock into my asshole. "Oh god...stop...please...I'll do what you want...don't hurt me anymore!!"
Old 01-14-2011, 06:36 PM   #16
bubkent

Still thrusting hard as I enjoy listening to you beg.

"I want hear you say it! What are you suggesting to do for me if I stop?!"
Old 01-21-2011, 02:28 AM   #17
Cleo
Privileged Member

Feeling you thrusting hard again, I tense up then whimper, shaking my head "I...I'll suck you off..."
Old 01-22-2011, 03:04 AM   #18
bubkent

I give you a few more thrusts before stopping and completely pulling out of your ass. I quickly spin your body around and gently whisper to you, "Better be a good girl. Try to do anything funny, you wouldn't want to know what I'll do to you..."

My lips met yours, slipping my tongue into your mouth. A few minutes later, I stopped kissing you and whispered, "Now entertain me with what you promised..."
Old 01-23-2011, 12:15 AM   #19
Cleo
Privileged Member

Feeling you thrusting in and out of me then stop and pull of me, I cry out as you quickly spin me around and hear what you whisper.

Crying out as you slip your tongue into my mouth and hold me there, I struggle against you until you stop kissing me and tell me to entertain you with what I promised. Sobbing out, I slowly kneel down and take you into my mouth.

Wrinkling my nose and tasting you for the first time, I almost gag but slowly lick on you then take you into my mouth, bobbing up and down on you as I squeeze my throat around you, just wanting to get this over with.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:32 PM   #20
Ally12alison

Ally12alison has initial reputation

Ill be the female victim
Ally12alison is offline   Reply With Quote