Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-19-2010, 12:44 AM   #1
Fluffys_Bitch

Fluffys_Bitch Level 2 (200+)Fluffys_Bitch Level 2 (200+)Fluffys_Bitch Level 2 (200+)
Smile Taming the Beast? (open)

I had always been more on the wild side than anything else. I hated dresses and skirts unless I was trying to be skanky to the boys, showing them what they can't have, which was nice long legs, long brunette hair, curves, and some nice DD breasts that always showed just a little to much.

I was a freshman in college, almost 19, and single. I was desired by almost every guy on campus. Today I wore my short shorts and tank top with my brown hair in a style that most girls would call whore hair or sex hair. Though I strutted my stuff, honestly I had never had sex before. Sure I have BJs now and them for the money, but that was as far as I'd let a guy go.
Fluffys_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My name is Bill and I work as a janitor in one of the class buildings. I have seen a lot of sexy coeds in my days, but this year one young bitch has caught my eyes. She wears sexy clothes, flaunting her stuff for the studs on campus. Little does she know that the old guy has plans for her.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:21 AM   #3
Fluffys_Bitch

Fluffys_Bitch Level 2 (200+)Fluffys_Bitch Level 2 (200+)Fluffys_Bitch Level 2 (200+)

I wave at some jocks with a wink, making their dicks hard which made me laugh to myself. I pass by the janitor, Bill and smile at him, then walk up to my dorm feeling warn out from the long day. I make it to my room then fall onto my bed, not checking if the door is locked or not. I was to tired to care.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:25 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Since I work the evening shift, I got a call when Carl the janitor at the girl dormitory called in sick. I went by admin and got the extra set of keys to the janitor closets. As I made my way across campus, I saw the flirty bitch, she waved so I decided I had some spare time so I followed her. My lucky day, she went into the dorm where I was assigned.

I quickly made my way inside and watched from around the corner as she made her way to her room. I walked casually down the hall, stopping at her door and checking the knob. UNLOCKED! I decided I would have to wait till later and maybe pay this hottie a visit.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:54 PM   #5
Fluffys_Bitch

I awoke and looked at the clock. I had slept for three hours and feeling full of energy. But it was dark out so I couldn't go out running like I like to do. So I get up and turn on my music so I can dance and get some energy out.

I was dancing to a sexy song, swinging my hips and body. I didn't hear the door open since the music was so loud...
Old 10-27-2010, 01:22 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I made my rounds, checking for trash in the hall. I could hear the music from cock teaser's room half way down the hall. Being early most of the coeds were out partying so no complaints. I got closer and closer to her door. I tried the knob and the door opened. I gave one final glance up and down the hall before pulling a large dust rag from my back pocket.

I slipped inside and pull the door shut, locking it and THEN I flipped the rag over her heard as she bobbed to the music. Yanking her backwards against my large body like a rag doll.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:28 PM   #7
Fluffys_Bitch

A little to late, I felt someone behind me. The next thing I saw was darkness as something was pulled over my head. I screamed and struggled which proved useless as the music was to loud, everyone else were at parties, and you were to strong.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:26 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I shove you face down on the bed, my knee in the center of your back. I yank the belt from the belt loops on my pants and, grabbing one flailing hand at a time, bind your wrists behind your back. Yanking the knot tight, I lean to grab your book bag off the nearby desk. Pulling my trusted knife from its sheath, I cut the straps free. I tie a knot in the center of one strap and then force it under the dirty rag over your head and into your mouth. Yanking the knot deep in your mouth, I securely tie it in place.

I step back to admire my prey, tied and gagged, still squirming on the bed. Your ass bouncing up and down, your skirt riding higher and higher.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:39 PM   #9
Fluffys_Bitch

Being thrown onto the bed and having my hands tied behind my back was one of the worst feelings. The feeling of hopelessness and fright filled my body. Your knee in my back tied it all together as well as the homemade gag. I squirmed and screamed, hoping to get loose or that someone would hear me. I had no such luck as I started to cry.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:39 PM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I grab a handful of your hair and roll you onto your back. I feel the bulge growing in my pants as I glare down at your heaving boobs. I kneel besides you on the bed and begin rubbing mu hands over your body, shoving your tits into firm mounds pressing tight to your top. I swing one of my legs straddle your twisting body to hold you tight to the bend. Reaching to retrieve my trusty knife, I begin slicing your top open little by little. Your tits bulging from your bra as I slice lower.