Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-24-2006, 05:46 PM   #21
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As you squirmed to bury you head into the sofa, I leaned forward shoving my cock even deeper. My balls trying to force their way into your gaping mouth. Suddenly I erupted; sending a torrent of fluid gushing into your throat. My cock like a fire hose as it spewed its stream out. I held your head tight between my thighs trying to prevent your escape.

"Swallow; swallow." I kept demanding.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 07:10 PM   #22
eos69671

eos69671 has initial reputation

As you erupt in my throat. I start to feel defeated. You have my head tight between you thighs my face planted on your cock. I can't breath, I fight for air. There only one place for your hot salted cum to go. I take a long deep gulp, but it still coming at me. It's filling my cheeks faster then I can swallow. My throat closes around the head of your cock as I fight to swallow every last bit just so you would let me up for air. The last of your seed slides down my throat, as I start to get light headed from the lack of air. You slow let me breath, as I stay to cry out load. Knowing that my attack is long from over.
eos69671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 07:25 PM   #23
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After you swallowed his load, it was time for me to have some more fun. So while you were still choking on his liquid and gasping for air, I grab your legs and pull you up over the end of the sofa. I pull your skirt off in a quick, rough motion. Then I lift up your tank top and rip your bra off. I squeeze and pinch your breasts and you shriek in pain as you sob and beg for me to stop. I take two fingers and jam them inside your pussy to open it up some but you are tight and dry because you haven't had an orgasm. So I keep shoving my fingers inside you and you tense up and shriek in pain. Then when I'm ready I take my cock and shove it in your pussy. This makes you cry out..Oh God No...your hurting me. But I'm not paying attention to your pleas, I grip your ass and start thrusting hard and fast in your pussy.
Old 08-24-2006, 07:42 PM   #24
eos69671

"Oh, no god.... Please I'm a Virgin, please don't do this to me please."

I sceam out, I can feel you rip thow me. It hurts so bad. I would do any thing to get this to stop. It felt like a hot knife cutting my insides. You care not, your heartless. You rip into me over & over again. I see i'm nothing but your toy & you are taking me on the nightmare ride of my life. "ahhh, Ohh NO NO."

As you go faster & faster, I can't find the air to speak. I turn my head & close my eye so I don't have to see you. I bit my lower lip so not to let out sound. You maybe taking my body, but I will give you nothing more. You will not get to hear me or see the fear in my eyes. I will block you out, as if you are just not there. This is the only way I can save myself now.
Old 08-24-2006, 07:55 PM   #25
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your head is turned and i can see your bottom lip quivering but I just keep thrusting and thrusting, harder and harder. I see tears still flowing out of your closed eyes and I know this must be very painful for you and that just turns me on even more. So I continue to rip you apart and it's not long before I feel a warm, thick, liquid starting to come out of your pussy. I look down and it's red, so I know you are about to lose your virginity because I am seconds away from erupting inside your hot, tight, virgin pussy.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:19 PM   #26
eos69671

I tryed my best to hold in my pain, but i felt something hot run pass my asshole & onto the sofa. With a rocky hard push & a popping feeling I sceam.

"Aaaagh, noo, God that's too big, you're hurting me! Oh God, please take it out! AAAaaaaghh! Oh God, no, please!"

She could feel him moving faster & faster, moved a little faster now, breathing harder.

"oh god, please pull out, i don't want any baby. please."
Old 08-24-2006, 08:59 PM   #27
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Your screams only fueled my fire and I thrust harder and harder until I couldn't take it anymore and I gave you one final hard thrust and exploded in your hot, tight, virgin hole and felt a gush of warm liquid that turned out to be your virgin blood. As you let out one final scream as I exploded, now you just laying there shaking and upset. Your a sweaty, bloody mess. After a moment of silence you get just enough courage to ask if you can leave, though it's in a meek but somewhat calm voice. You get a moment of silence in return and then I say no, I still have one more hole to fill. Your eyes widen and your face turn pale at the thought of what is about to happen to you, you think if my pussy hurts when it was being violated then it will be torture to have my asshole ripped apart.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:13 PM   #28
eos69671

Shear panic engulfs me, I wiggle & hit, I try to bit your arm. Anything to get you off me so I can run. Run fast. "You can't do that. It's just not right. No Please. My legs start to kick widely.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:01 PM   #29
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I grab you up by your arms and hair and take you to the shower to wash off, however while your in the shower I get aroused again and I join you as I step in behind you I touch my hard cock to your ass. You jump in surprise and try to move away but there is nowhere to go. I grab your arm with one hand and the soap with the other. I get a little bit of soap on my hand and rub it on my hard cock. I set the soap down and pull you by your waist back towards my stiff cock. You know what's about to happen and you start begging me not to do this but I keep pulling you towards me and then the head of my cock is touching the entrance to your rectum. I pause for a split second and let you think about what's to come. Then I start pulling your ass back towards me allowing my cock to slip into your asshole, it feels so good, your tight hole opening up around my cock with a nice tight grip. As you feel your ass start to be ripped apart you shriek and scream in pain and plead for me to stop...n..no you'll hurt me bad. Please I can't take it like this but I ignore your cries and keep shoving my cock up your ass. As it gets almost all the way in I feel you explode, a blast of hot air and a gush of hot liquid spew from your hole.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:47 PM   #30
eos69671

My face turned red, as it hits me that I must have just shit myself in fear.

Last edited by eos69671; 08-25-2006 at 07:25 PM.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:22 PM   #31
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Well I'm filling you ass with my cock all the way but I get tired of standing and decide to change positions. So I pull my cock out of your ass, and you probably think I'm done, but I take you out of the shower and back to the sofa. I lay your soaking wet ass down on your stomach. Then I climb on top of you and begin to put my cock back in your tight and somewhat messy asshole. As I thrust it in deeper and deeper you begin to scream and grunt and beg me to stop. You gasp for air when I completely fill your ass with my hard cock. As I thrust I grab your ass and push with all my force deep and hard into your ass. I feel your ass explode again, the rush of hot air and warm liquid, but this time it feels somewhat different and i look down and your ass is bleeding.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:23 PM   #32
eos69671

I lay on the sofa you full body, on me pinning me down. with the blood, you slid in & out freely. driving deeper & deeper. I'm so sore. But I know there no place to run, no where to hind. You cont to pouned my ass. The blood cover your shaft & intwined your hairs, mixs with mess you have already made of me poor defanceless ass.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:44 PM   #33
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

As I feel the warm liquid lubricate your ass I feel my cock growing harder and harder. So I grab your hips and ass and start to ram you with punishing brute force. You feel like a telephone pole is being rammed up your ass and you start to gasp and feel like you're going to pass out from the pain and the pressure of me laying on you. I keep thrusting as your grunting squeals fill my ears with pleasure...ugh...ugghh...uggh...ugh and then in one hard thrust I push my cock all the way inside your ass and hold it deep in you and shoot my load. Your ass twitches and jerks uncontrolably from the pain and pressure of how hard I'm forcing my cock all the way in your ass. When I'm finished I get up off of you and pick up your clothes. You are laying there shaking and quivering not believing what has just happened to you. I throw your clothes at you and tell you to get the fuck out. (Unless Tdagger wants to have some more fun with you, though he's M.I.A.)
Old 08-25-2006, 08:05 PM   #34
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I yank your clothes from you hands. "I want another go at that body. Get those damn legs apart. I am going to do the whirly spin. that is alternating my cock in your pussy and ass on every other thrust. Get down and you had better hold on."

I shove you down on the sofa and slam my cock all the way in your pussy with a brutal thrust; when I pull out the next thrust sinks my raging cock in your now sore ass. I keep alternating holes on every thrust.

"Heeny, meeny, minny, moe; wonder which hole will get dumped in?" I chant as I keep my relentless pace up.
Old 08-29-2006, 03:36 PM   #35
eos69671

As you go from one hole to the other, I bit down into the sofa, as I cry, sceem & moan into it. my sounds muffled by the sofa. My arm can no long hold my head up, they lay lifeness at my side. I have no feeling in my legs. I feel as I will pass out from the pain. I find it in myself to beg.

"Please, Please just get done with me, so this nightmare can end."
Old 08-29-2006, 03:45 PM   #36
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Hey Sodoman, listen to her beg for me to shoot my load. I can't decide which hole I want to put my cream sauce in. Oh hell, I guess I will fill her ass."

I jam deep in your ass; my back stiffens and I start shooting my load in your bowels. I grab your waist to pull you tight as I pump back and forth. Each thrust shoots more of man batter in you. I sling your body like a dog with a rag in its mouth.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:24 PM   #37
eos69671

I feel like I’m about to explode, as I’m being filled to the rim. I can help but screaming in pain. I can help it, I know it's soon to be over, but hurt fills me & I swing & hit you in the face. It was a weak hit. But still I was standing up for myself.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:35 PM   #38
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I slam my fists hard into the base of your neck; nocking you flat. My cock jerks out as you lay flat before me. I wipe my slime coated cock on your hips before I stand up. I walk over and grab your clothes off the floor and toss them across the room to you.

"Get your damn clothes on and get out of here. We've gotten what we wanted from you; we used you like a piece of meat so now out you go." I yell as I walk to get my clothes.
Old 08-30-2006, 09:53 PM   #39
eos69671

My whole body is shacking from the beating it just when though. The blood running down my leg stained my panties as I put them on. I try to stand but my shacking legs would not hold me. The blood, swat & tears all mixed together. AS I sat there I put on the rest of my things & crawled to the door. I opened it & looked back at the two pigs who smiled joyfully at each other.

"You fuckers are going to pay for this just wait, you'll see."

I started to crawl up the steps.
Old 08-31-2006, 08:59 AM   #40
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I laugh at her threat. "No you are going to pay if you don't want the video spread around town. You are going to give new meaning to the term The gift that keeps on giving. You are going to give it to us anytime we want it." I yell as I continue to get dressed.