Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-15-2006, 11:44 PM   #1
innocent1

innocent1 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to innocent1
Default at home.........

open to who ever wants to join!

the noise from the workers out the front is unbearable, its driving me mad.
they just had to find something noisy to do out side my place.
they have the whole street, why right out the front of here?
i look out my window & give them the finger.
its 7am on a saturday morning & my bedroom is at the front of the house,
right where they decided to rip up the foot path.
i would yell at them but i doubt they would hear anything, stupid bastards.
i decide since i am awake so early to go have my shower & forget about sleep.
showered, dressed & ready to go. i lock the front door & head on my way to do some much needed shopping.
i hear whistles from behind me as i start to walk down the part of the footpath thats not toren to pieces.
i decide not to take any notice, as they will be gone by the time i return.
time flys when your having fun, before i know it the day is nearing an end for the shopping & i make my way home.
the workers are finishing packing up for the day, thank god !
again, whistles & i take no notice, as if they would hold any interest for me.
dirty, scruffy, smelly men, yuck.
i unlock my door & go inside, dropping bags onto the floor & making my way to the kitchen to make a cup of tea & read the paper.

Last edited by innocent1; 11-16-2006 at 12:05 AM.
innocent1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 12:39 AM   #2
BeDastardly

BeDastardly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to BeDastardly Send a message via Yahoo to BeDastardly

I seen the bitch flip us the bird this morning and it's been buggin' me all day. She's a hot little number but the way she acts, you could tell she'd drown in the rain 'cause her nose is stuck so far up in the air. Right before we get ready to knock off for the day, she still ain't back home yet so my colleague and I grab a few items off the truck and slip around to the back door. It's a simple lock and it only takes a minute to jimmy it open. We scope out the place and find it empty. Now it's just a matter of waiting until she gets home. It's not a long wait. Fire and I hear her come in the front door and we stand ready on either side of her kitchen doorway. As soon as she walks in we each grab one of her arms and carry her kicking and screaming to her bedroom.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:43 AM   #3
innocent1

i walk through the kitchen door way & brfore i know whats happening i am taken to the bedroom.
"what the..." i say
"let me go"
"who are you? what do you want?"
i start to struggle but its no use
Old 11-16-2006, 12:43 AM   #4
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hold her legs as we carry her to the bed. This will teach her not to fuck with people or act all high and mighty. I am not normally into women but this bitch has pissed me off and it is time to teach her a lesson she won't soon forget. We toss her onto the bed and tie her hands to the head board. I sit on her legs and she tries to kick at us and shout out at her. "Bitch shut the fuck up and listen good." I pull out my knife and point it at her hot little cunt. "Unless of course you want me to slice you up good." I say in a menacing tone.
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 12:47 AM   #5
innocent1

i am pinned down to the bed by this woman, she is strong.
"Bitch shut the fuck up and listen good, Unless of course you want me to slice you up good."
i spit in her face & tell her to fuck off, big mistake, big mistake.
i have been tied to the bed & i cannot move at all, please someone help me
Old 11-16-2006, 12:51 AM   #6
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Looks like she wants it the hard way then." I laugh maliciously. "Fine by me bitch." I take my knife and slice a small cut into her leg just to show her I mean business. Her screams of pain make me smile. The cut is only deep enough to cause her some pain, more of a sliver really but I wanted her attention. "Now, want more or are you going to behave?" I ask her evilly.
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 12:51 AM   #7
BeDastardly

BeDastardly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to BeDastardly Send a message via Yahoo to BeDastardly

"Wrong answer, cunt!" I growl as I take off my belt and start slapping it across her face and neck. "Now you (whack!)..tell her (kaRAAACK!) you're SORRY! (WHACK!)"